CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME AN HONEST ASSESSMENT OF HOW LIKELY RUSSIA WILL USE ITS NUKES!?!?

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME AN HONEST ASSESSMENT OF HOW LIKELY RUSSIA WILL USE ITS NUKES!?!?

IS THIS JUST FOR NEGOTIATION OR WILL HE DO IT?

Attached: 1645704402438.jpg (888x1024, 159.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/550523-wef-davos-agenda-covid-schwab/
youtu.be/tY6L02lThwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doubtful but then again his back is against the wall so who knows what he'll do

100% because of Western arrogance and Western IQ decay (even the elites are major retards)

It's clear now that Putin will do what he says.

Attached: 35b6bc283973122.gif (375x320, 236.79K)

putin will do it 100%
trust me or else i will post a wojak that looks like it's saying your post and believe me, you don't want that

DEATH TO GLOBOHOMO!

The real question is if they even work. Shits like 80 years old.

you have a week left to live tops

NATO bros... did we get too cocky?

Well, they supposedly have thousands. Odds are a few will go off. The duds can be worshipped as relics by crazy wasteland cultists.

Zero.
If NATO interfered then he would probably use them that's why NATO won't do shit.
There's not much the west can do against Putin.

Joe Biden a rabid dog and must be beaten to death with a stick.

My dad works for bigger Nintendo and he's saying nukes are a definite

it might use it in europe to deter the cucks there from lgbtq

I love when stupid rednecks run around pretending they know things.

He'll do it.
Russian Jews are pissed off by international Jews enough

World elites have been trying to force the hand of God for decades. Nukes in 30.

I hope they do. Many countries would benefit from a purge.
Also, it would be fun.

Unlike lithium batteries, nuclear power doesn't tend to dissolve whenever the wars get cold.
It decays when the wars get hot.

Yes.

Attached: 9a6[1].jpg (918x900, 89.68K)

Such eloquence.

It will never happen. Everybody in the Kremlin is aware that NATO has more nukes that could destroy Russia. Mainly from the US, but also from France and the UK

You gotta take them for their word or you have nothing at all

Uhh about that Any Forums prophecy..
Are we at the Bear leaves it's cave forever?

Putine is fake and gay. His bkyfriend took the shirtless photo on the horse

About 5 countries talked about adding weapons, which would basically be handing the Ruskis NATO weapons. They have to save face and pretend they all have each other's backs.

With the creep of NATO into all the new countries, the changing of defensive weapons to offensive weapons, Russia probably believes a NATO member'd/supported Ukraine would be the end of Russia. Much the same stance as the US had in the Cuban Missile Crisis. So, this would be their Samson moment as they feel they are backed into a corner.

Please don't tell me that there are grown "men" on pol who think that this irrelevant conflict in Ukraine could lead to global conflict.

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

He won't do it

but they already don't care about their population

The real question is will his generals obey an order to launch. Putin might be insane, but everybody around him must realize that there is no justification for a nuclear war and that NATO retaliation will annihilate them entirely.

Attached: asiantuntija.jpg (1028x668, 55.16K)

110%

100% posturing on both sides.

Stop believing retards on Any Forums, Russia has not threatened anyone with nukes. Go look it up yourself from a variety of news sources instead of a single one.
After NATO has been looking for an excuse to join the war, Russia just made sure its nuclear deterrent was working. Thats it, they did not say WE ARE GOING TO NUKE USA AND EU LMAO!!!! like all these threads on Any Forums are saying

All wars are banker wars.
With that said, bankers are psychotic ruthless people with God/Satan complexes.

I don't know why Putin cares. He is food secure with their wheat production, energy secure, and can just trade with China and India.

He doesn't need SWIFT or any global trade, unlike America which is full of niggers and feminist office roasties who don't produce shit but misery for their cuckold husbands.

the nuclear forces are put on high alert as a deterrent so that if a western power interferes with this negotiation, they are punished for it.
zelenskyy and his delegation have been given a promise of absolute security at the border of belarus.
that means russia will defend them from their own allies, should the CIA or someone decide to attempt an assassination of zelenskyy at or near this meeting.

drop the larp, it is the biggest conflict in Europe since the Second World War. It could easily lead to a global conflict, your country's own government are shitting themselves over it.

It's for negotiation, otherwise he would have already striked first. I'm a bit surprised that usa did'nt deliver the first blow desu... It's probably the EU, that are putting pressure on USA since they will get hit first..

I want clown world to end so yes Nukes are the best God is doing us a disservice if he cucks out

youre gay and that wasn't clever
kill yourself

He's not wrong.

Show me your flag, and I'll tell if you need Wile E Coyote umbrella.

Attached: wile_e_coyote.jpg (480x640, 49.95K)

>like installing a hostile nation on the borders of Russia wasn't the perfect example of such arrogance

HAPPENING- RT JUST DENNOUNCED THE KIKES

Why don't you just shoot yourself in the head then?

The thing is, Russia's population outside the capitals is spread across a massive stretch of land unlike Europe which is more concentrated and dense. I have a weird feeling he's going to bomb the UK. Maybe Scotland since that's where the nukes are.

> Please don't tell me that there are grown "men" on pol who think that this irrelevant assassination in Sarajevo could lead to global conflict.

Attached: natsku husubandonsa kanssa.jpg (800x615, 105.82K)

More like did putin bros get too cocky.
This will lead to surgical bombing of Moscow and putin will end up like the japs

Why this late? Naming should be happening more often.

It seems pretty unlikely but the West is currently doing everything it can to destabilise Russia to the point of collapse. If cornered rats bite cats, what would a cornered bear do?

more importantly does their dead-hand exist and is it operational?

>He thinks Putin is actually in Moscow right now

what prophecy

We're entering MAD, Georgia Guidestones, Great Reset territory now.

>100% because of Western arrogance and Western IQ decay (even the elites are major retards)

Attached: 1644981180444.jpg (800x525, 397.92K)

BR animals need to stay in their favelas and stop pretending they're people.

Most likely. Since the military and weapons are arriving in Kiev. There is no point in prolonging this circus.

youtu.be/tY6L02lThwA

The rod will strike the ring
(nuclear weapons go off this way)
we are ^