Western states aren't free by any means. Media censorship is rampant...

Western states aren't free by any means. Media censorship is rampant, ruling classes incite pogroms against majority populations, security forces manage opposition, & loyal ethnic groups are granted extensive privileges - including right to speak words others are forbidden.

Attached: 1640103394653.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

Niggers and shit are the same things. Killing niggers is no different from flushing your own shit down the toilet.

Attached: 1639956807761s.jpg (240x250, 5.55K)

Jews sold slaves, the same way they boat africans around the world to white countries today. Lots of Jews sold slaves. So many Haaretz has to make an article acknowledging it. But more to the point, I'm not paying for access to kikes. Any self hating jews here want to post screen caps of the article? Or just text? Relative to their respective populations, more jews sold and owned slaves than whites. Our civilization is now built upon who owned and sold slaves, so I feel this article is particularly important. Maybe they deserved the big lie that never actually happened? Camps seem tame in comparison to what they did and continue to do today through their NGO's. Want to start a shit storm where jews try to play slavery as no big deal, or try to blame whites, unsuccessfully again? Bring this to twatter, and mention how they are still shipping blacks into white countries to exploit cheap labor for their jewish businesses and then bring up open borders and how black Americans arent getting jobs because africans can be paid less. Fuck kikes.

Attached: Capture+_2022-02-25-06-24-16.png (1080x2034, 1.64M)

Then bring up how africans are getting the American blacks gibs.

Nigger nigger nigger

Attached: Capture+_2021-06-01-16-51-57~2.png (1029x507, 412.13K)

Also this image sums up the state of world affairs at this moment in time

If they start promoting nationaslim kill/deport all the middle eastern/nigger migrants i will forgive them othewrise fuck the west.

You think shellfish shaquila wont fight native africans for her EBT that she bought this seafood with?

Attached: Capture+_2021-07-09-20-25-15~2.png (927x928, 517.47K)

Shills on high alert they dont want this thread in the middle of a ww3 build up. Jews need everyone else fighting each other and not them. Name the jew.

>ruling classes incite pogroms against majority populations
AAAAAAAAAA IS THAT A BLACK MAN IN MY SERIES IM BEING GENOCIDED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1635973509421.jpg (671x257, 45.02K)

You win elections by paying most money for your election campaign or by rigging the votes. Of course nobody is free now. But between Russia or US at least if you live in US you have a higher probability of not eating grass for dinner.

Damn jannies are trying hard to show threads like this.

Kike jew shlomo child rapist blood drinker

Attached: Capture+_2021-06-21-17-37-32~2.png (1048x1257, 593.67K)

> wEsTErN sTATeS aRenT aCTuaLLY fREe!!!

Okay go live in Saudi Arabia then.

Poland we all know you're afraid of Russia. That's no reason for us to fight for globohomo.

I wanted to see the original and when I googled the following this is the spin they put on “obnoxious nigger bitch stinks up entire plane with her seafood slop trays”

Attached: 1B3E4C26-7B33-4E74-8627-37DF1FE69E4A.jpg (750x946, 369.96K)

Everyone is globohomo now including your mother. You would need to change human nature to fight it. Good luck with that.

In Saudi arabia the government freely control everything out in the open for everyone to see. In the West the government hides behind corporations that do basically the same thing, minus the chopping off of limbs out in the public square. The wests version is ruining your life forever. The wests is violence. Then again we have clandestine paramilitary groups that use violence for political means as well, aka terrorism.

Lmao in LV too definitely not classy I bet their phones were playing rap music loudly as well
>everyone hates you so you might as well team up with them and fight their wars for them

The easts is violence**

The dems are responsible for all of this.They can only win by manipulation and bribes.All the oppression in this country is because of dems,the crime rate spikes,covid,society collapse,and everything else.These blind idiots that support them should be roped alongside these traitors...

Yes, we're all aware of that, subconsciously if not otherwise, it's why we're so pissed off all the time.
You're not really saying anything any one didn't already know.

Attached: FinalBlackPill.png (588x617, 507.47K)

At least Saudi Arabia is honest about.

Uh oh are you speaking about the nigger word? I bet we can kick off ww3 by getting the right person to utter it.

Thanks for your input I guess we should just sit around waiting to be told who to fight instead of spread the message that the jews are to blame and should be punished.

rule is, as long as you are "physically" free, you're free, or so thinks the average westoid

Its sad but it has to be this way so that we can realize it and crush those who have made it this way, the jews.

From page 1 to page 5 in the time it takes to snap your fingers

the west has the most advanced zootechnology in the world to control niggercattle, nothing surprising, if anything, in the last years things are starting to go south and someone pushed on the accelerator more than usual

Which is why we should push this slave trade thing and NGOs and how they do the exact same thing today. Look at how they crowd these modern african niggers on their boats. Ringing any bells for you?