Study finds COVID not caused by lab leak

Apologize to China and Dr. Fauci.
nypost.com/2022/02/26/new-study-finds-wuhan-china-market-likely-source-of-covid/

Attached: studies.jpg (881x1235, 639.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_de_Rothschild
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sure these studies were totally thorough and ethical. There's no incentive to hide the lab-leak scenario for the entire medical and pharm industries... no way!

experts say....

Attached: jewsexpertssay.jpg (369x308, 14.98K)

The proofs have been out for 2 years and publicly known for a good one and a half year.
Only nukes can cover the genocide up
Data from pfizer trials completely realeased late summer

tick tock
the noose waits for the media

Everyone knows it wasn't a leak.

It was deliberately released.

>breaking news
We've known this literally since February of 2020.

Attached: 1625492260686.jpg (579x593, 157.99K)

>see!
>this makes it fine that government entities lied to congress and the public for years, still refuse to release data and say anyone proving them false are criminals!
Uh huh

>“The most probable explanation for the introduction of SARS-CoV-2 into humans involves zoonotic jumps from an as-yet-undetermined, intermediate host animal at the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market,” says one study.

What a bunch of pseudo-science. They cannot even think of an animal that would be sold at the market that could have transmitted it. To this day, nobody knows of any wild animal population other than bats that have similar viruses to SARS-COV-2. Bats were not sold at the market. The picture is intentionally misguiding.

This, if you follow the timeline

September 2019 the banks fail and need bailed out (repo market crisis)

October 2019 event 201 pandemic simulation hosted by bill gates

November/December 2019 COVID is deliberatly released from lab

December 2019 - March 2020 Fed bail outs increase to 1.5 trillion a night in the repo markets.

March 2020 Feds remove reserve requirements for depository institution along with other banking rules changes

March 2020 the country is locked down

spbp. Why the fuck is pol posting so many news headlines now?

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-094821-473.png (720x1528, 318.36K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-143135-915.png (720x596, 169K)

The virus has the fucking patent from Moderna.
Also has HIV insertions.

Attached: 1644656544305.jpg (1280x720, 129.11K)

those damn fish at the market, goddammit, they must have eaten an octopus that ate a rat that escaped from modernas secret volcano island lab

95 year old gets 'mild' symptoms and survives no problem

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-212654-065.png (720x845, 170.82K)

I'm sure people will pay attention to this.

Theres an incentive to hide your latent pedophilia.

Nothing was released dude. There is NO purified isolation sample of covid. It does not exist.

Oh sorry china I thought it was a lab leak, I should have known it was because you eat bats and pangolins and eggs boiled in little boy piss

O well then if the NYPost said so it must be true

I'll just forget everything i know for a fact and believe whatever they say is the truth because they would NEVER lie to the public or push lies .....Right ?

Because habbedings attract niggers. Simple as.

They sold dead laboratory animals at the Wuhan market. Cheap calories.

>WHOA ARE THOSE TWO UNVERIFIABLE STUDIES DONE BY (((EXPERTS))) LOOKING TO PROTECT BOTH CHINA AND US OFFICIALS
>I BELIEVE THIS WHOLE HEARTEDLY
you niggers are retarded

Shills won't touch these pics
Read them and respond to prove you're not one

You ever ask the lab-leak conspiracy people where they get their money from? You ever check to see who's funding them? Didn't think so.

She has access to the best medicine in the world

Guess they didn't know about the patented Moderna sequence from a few years ago, which is in the virus. Patented before all of the COVID19 shit began.

she gets good financial advice as well....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_de_Rothschild
Sir Evelyn serves as Queen Elizabeth II's financial adviser
He has been a Governor of the London School of Economics and Political Science as well as an active patron of the arts and supporter of a number of charities

Attached: jewpokingprincecharles.jpg (1024x734, 180.14K)

And what would that be, ivermectin? Vitamin D?

schekels and foreskins

Attached: jewsforeskinforsale2$431.jpg (1714x1354, 187.91K)

If the situation was hopeless, their propaganda wouldnt be necessary

Im sorry that the Chinese are so dirty that they fester novel viruses upon the world. We should cull them.

Even if it was 100% true any study done on the market theory would be impossible to conduct - since the Chinese bulldozed the lot.