Have you considered that maybe there is no underlying Jewish conspiracy...

Have you considered that maybe there is no underlying Jewish conspiracy, no one really is in total control and the world is simply a shitty place overall?

Attached: comment_1645720671uMw1bkm7ZMYgdbPU8gsvAt.jpg (1280x960, 603.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_England
youtube.com/watch?v=FDhy5uWPVDM
algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now
change.org/p/petition-the-u-s-senate-to-designate-the-world-economic-forum-as-a-terrorist-organization-prosecute-it-s-members
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So explain why Jews own central banking, media and entertainment and nearly 40% of American wealth while only 2% of the population.

that's too much for my small brain to comprehend, i can only think in black and white. sorry

The jewish control is embedded in everything and much deeper than you think

American love Jews even more than niggers.

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT GO STUDY NIGGER WATCH KNOW MORE NEWS WITH ADAM GREEN ON BITCHUTE AND ODYSEE ITS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN BEYOND DOUBT YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG.... BUT YOU HAVE TO GO FIND THE INFORMATION AND GET BEYOND THE VEIL THIS INFO IS CONSTANTLY HIDDEN FROM YOU AND NOT HANDFED....... THIS IS WHY U CANT SEE IT WITH YOUR IGNORANT MINDS EYE......... CHRISTIANITY IS A JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION ITS JUST A TINY POPULATION IS FUCKING OUT THE WHOLE WORLD SO YOU ARE VERY SLOWLY MORPHING INTO JEWS......

I could believe this if it wasn't clear things have gotten worse and more degenerate in the last 70 years

just sell me the weed please

POLAND YOU ARE A MILLION TIMES MORE JEW FUCKED THAN THE USA YOUR UTTER CLUELESSNESS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS YOU GUYS TRY TO TURN OUR RESEARCH AND DISCOVERY AGAINST US WHEN YOU NIGGERS ARE SO JEW FUCKED NOT ONE JEWISH SHITHEAD WILL EVEN PUT OUT THE RESEARCH TO IDENTIFY HOW DEEPLY JEW FUCKED YOU ARE............

Maybe when I was a kid

Attached: 1645798420044.png (1500x950, 45.26K)

no way. if the jews left us alone we would be in a utopia by now. all races would be in their own little worlds, trading goods, etc. but the jews have to stir shit up.

>degenerate
Why you always assume it's something new?
People always were degenerate, it's just harder to hide in the era of the Internet.

Attached: il_fullxfull.3061921795_t33t.jpg (2000x1656, 545.93K)

I have considered it.
Rejected the idea

No one is in total control that's why it's mossad's duty to lie and parasite the hosts that control regions.
Kys op

>flag
checks out
probably a kike himself
hitler didnt do enough

losers need to invent a childish fantasy framework for the world to explain why theyre losers. it cant just be because theyre shitty people who spend 18 hours a day whining online because losers can hate the idea of personal responsibility, it always has to be someone elses fault like le jews/bankers/rich people/white people or basically anyone whos not a loser

I don't hate jews. Bringing that up on Any Forums is pointless though.

>It's just a coincidence goy!

>no underlying jewish conspiracy
Wouldn't that just solidify that the jews visibly running news and politics have no authority to fall back on and should be held accountable for their actions even harder?

I accept. Get the rope.

explain how the highest IQ group of people who have extremely strong ingroup preference end up in positions of power?

Dude do you think vietnamese nail salons are a conspiracy as well? The community pools its resources and uses it to buy up assets that benefit the community, literally EVERYONE but whites and blacks does this

>maybe there is no underlying [...] conspiracy
yes, but that would make for a pretty boring worldbuilding so I choose to believe otherwise

Yeah I’ve considered that and come to the conclusion that you are a kike shill

You are an idiot if you believe that Jews control the world without proof. But the thing is, there is concrete proof . And based on that proof, if you believe that Jews are evil and control the world, you're based.
Don't be an idiot and believe or dismiss anything without checking it out.

Yeah, that's my view. "muh joos muh joos!" doesn't seem very plausible.

No, jews ruin everything, the guy who was selling human corpse meat in McDonald's burgers recently was, you guessed it, a ""berg"". These people are cartoon villain levels of evil in real life, and it's not the exception to the rule, the average jew is a cartoon villain, the exception to the rule is the very rare jew who is not a good person but a normal person at best.

user...Any Forums is a place full of psychopathic shut-ins. Those that aren't are bots. To be honest, the feds should shut this site down because of its degenerate effect on society. They use it though, so.

Because all the poor ones were sent scurrying all over the globe to fade out of existence in a couple of generations. The ones that could afford proper relocation already had business experience and conglomerated in New York, both a port and the global financial center.

Do you think its a conspiracy that so many filipinos who immigrate to America become nurses?

Or do you think its culturally enforced and leads to that outcome?

Do you think its possible jews are culturally forced into certain jobs, and due to ingroup preference end up hiring each other over others?

That isn't a conspiracy thhats just basic group strategy

>Christians can't do banking because muh bible said so
>"Hmm I know! We'll just let these Jews do it for us instead, this will surely never come back on us and they will definitely not use it for nepotistic purposes"

Yes, but I don't see Vietnamese nail polishers actively undermining the values and conventions of the society that allowed them to prosper.

you dirty fucking jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_England
"In 1825–26 the bank was able to avert a liquidity crisis when Nathan Mayer Rothschild succeeded in supplying it with gold."
This is when the west was enslaved by their jewish masters

Nah, the average IQ here has gone down so far that the satire and irony have completely fallen away to schizo degenerates that need to be removed from the fucking genepool.

Have you considered that the world being a shitty place does not negate the existence of various jewish people wo did infact (self admittedly) engage in certain detremental political conspiracies throughout history.
Just as an off hand example
(provided us by the Israeli government no less)
se:
>youtube.com/watch?v=FDhy5uWPVDM
People by and large dont become anti-semetic out of some irrational/emotional distaste or bad experience with Jews.
They become anti-semetic by studing history and finding in jews the same subversive qualities found in various other self identify sects through out history (such as the communists, the liberals, corperatists ect)
With the only difference being?
Unlike any of these other groups,
Jews are the ONLY people who we are told have NEVER (and on some level "can" NEVER) engage in political conspiracy to any extent or at any point,
Once again in opposition to the strong and undeniable evidence.

Attached: angry merchant.jpg (297x365, 63.6K)

The vast majority of vietnamese americans are democrats and the democrat party is destroying the entirety of american society wtf do you mean

Nope, because signs all point to the jew.

Invade Israel of nuke it off the map.

Humans are in total control of humans business

Yes I agree, but I think you know that’s not what op is implying

azov batallion, aka gayZOG fagtallion, is literally owned by a jewish oligrach who lives in israel:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

>Among those going into battle from the Ukrainian side are some 500 trained fighters in the self-declared Azov battalion, backed by Jewish energy magnate and Dnipropetrovsk region governor, Igor Kolomoisky, according to Israel’s Ma’ariv daily.

tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now

>Kolomoisky had lavishly funded the right-wing Right Sector battalion and at one point flirted with the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party, and was even rumored to be involved with the neo-Nazi Azov battalion—making an Israeli citizen perhaps the primary purveyor of the ultra right wing in Ukraine. He sparked a national debate about the ‘feudalization’ rather than federalization of the country with his aligning of volunteer military battalions, widely considered to be out of control. Many of these have since been or are in the process of being folded under the authority of the interior ministry. This week the critics who long warned that Kolomoisky’s private army and allied militias would be invoked in a classic warlord power play in the middle of Kiev were proven correct.

>t. Polack with significant jewish admixture

That would be too sensible for the people in this place

Attached: 1644690682186.gif (500x450, 3.57M)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1628185454807.jpg (2000x4032, 1.23M)

Only white people and black people do not use group strategies. Every other group of people on earth, has a group strategy that they implement

White people and black people then look at jews and go holy fuck they pool resources??? They have cultural standards??

Its fucking normal, white people just refuse to do it , no one is stopping them from doing what the average 90% of the rest of the world does

If you understand the dynamics of power you will understand those who wield it always feel threatened so they seek more to ensure they won't be usurped. There is simply more evidence that the jews have consolidated the most power followed by Communist China. If either of those two groups seize totally power we will truly see some Modor tier shit there will be no compassion left in the world so in a weird way they balance each other out.

damnit this chick looks just like my high school crush.. it's a shame she moved to the midwest and got a little too pudgy

>no one is stopping them

Attached: 1604880148978.jpg (411x423, 46.12K)

There is an underlying Jewish conspiracy
But they are incompetent and shortsighted and schizophrenic and busy with pedophilia and divorce and corruption and prescription drugs
They are not in control
No one is in control

>muh democrat v republican
You have to go back

Russia isn’t controlled by jews, but my country is

Nope. Klaus Schwab is a Jew. He did this. Case closed.

Of course. I also wondered what the world would be like if people like Shapiro got gang fucked. Entertaining ideas is entertaining. What are you suggesting? I have a feeling “jews” are a piece to the puzzle. What started off as as jokes has become something that’s quite obvious that I hardly mention to others but every so often it comes out and others reaffirm those notions. There’s something off about this place and it isn’t for me.

No, I know that the Philippine government has a deliberate policy of training a large surplus of nurses with the specific intention that they work abroad in wealthier countries and remit significant sums back to the Philippines. It's above board and easily explainable.
Now explain to me why Blackrock demands that corporations it invest in implement discriminatory policies against hiring white males under the banner of diversity, while 7 out of its 8 directors are Jewish.

It would be a very naive thing to believe.
The WEF is an international lobbying firm comprised of 1,000 or so member companies. It is based in Switzerland and staffed by predominantly Europeans. It is a vehicle to promote the interests of multi-national megacorps. To become a member, a company must turn over a minimum of $5 BILLION USD every year.

The cumulative liquid ad spend for the member companies goes into the hundreds of millions to billions range. What this means is that if they want to astroturf a trend, person, or idea: they absolutely have the means to do it.

Being an unelected, totally unaccountable global group, they're able to skirt laws of their host countries. Theyve been referred to as a terrorist organization by experts and citizens of countries all across the globe.

It's time we stand united against terrorist organizations like the WEF that wish to subvert and destabilize our countries. Everyone can play their role by voicing their concerns to their elected representatives, boycotting, sanctioning and divesting from member companies, and applying social and electoral pressure to all their "young leaders" and affiliates.

The entire "far-right" and "Trump supporting boomers are domestic terrorists" hoax are inventions and products of the WEF. COVID and all the responses to it were a WEF creation. The explosion of in-your-face homosexuality and degeneracy is a WEF creation.

For extra seethe, sign this petition and have your "automated internet friends" sign it too and let's remind them who is in charge.

change.org/p/petition-the-u-s-senate-to-designate-the-world-economic-forum-as-a-terrorist-organization-prosecute-it-s-members