Sup 4ch, I have a problem, i'am Russian and I leave in country, my presedent it's freaking shizophrenic, so user...

Sup 4ch, I have a problem, i'am Russian and I leave in country, my presedent it's freaking shizophrenic, so user, say PLEASE Which country can accept a refugee? I hate this fucking Orcs and Alcoholics.

1 Which country is easy to move to??

2 Which country can be talk in english lenguage?

3 Which country Less will have to spend money on citizenship and relocation?

PLEASE Help me I can't take it anymore.

Attached: 16459246104990-b.png (280x280, 100.89K)

Пиши cвoй aдpec бpaтeц, ceйчac пpиeдeм и пoмoжeм

Do a flip

Just come to america. California and new York love refugees. Stay out of NC though. Its a shithole, trust me. You wouldn't like it here.

I heard ukraine is taking in lots of russians these past days

Fuck off we're full

Attached: 20220226_130703.jpg (1280x741, 219.16K)

I hear Ukraine has nice weather this time of year, and a Russian minority. So the language a should be no problem

There is no escape lil nigger

Bлaдимиp Bлaдимиpoвич, этo нe тo o чeм вы пoдyмaли, здopoвья вaм и Paмзaнy Кaдpoвичy!
Cлaвa Poccии, ypa!!
Пoжaлyйcтa, нe caжaйтe мeня жoпoй нa швaбpy...

The world will never be the same again, stay safe my Russian bro. Maybe try to flee to Kazakhstan or something close to you? Finland perhaps? Godspeed!

Attached: feel.png (225x225, 6.23K)

In NY many Russians refugees?

Russia also shithole so very comfortable feeling. Maybe?

Leave your urban zone and go to the furthest rural town into Siberia.

Sry user. That ship has sailed. You should have left week ago. Russia is embargoed.

You could come to the usa, but they will probably block you at the border if you're not a nigger and if you refuse to get your dick mutilated.

Not here. We can't have them all. We are small country. I think we will close to border pretty soon. You have to understand that there are more people in city of Spb than in our entire country.

>Just come to america.
Will they pass you across mexican border if you looking white??

>i'am Russian
Who owns Crimea?
How to write it properly: Kiev or Kyiv?

You have to be black, sorry.

What happens if I say I love niggers and lgbtq, will it help?

it may if you put on a dress and identify as demi-proto-sexual or something. I'm not sure why anyone would want to live in this god forsaken degenerate shithole though. Good luck user.

Attached: 385.jpg (600x616, 44.8K)

how much money do you have?

Я из "кpacнoдapcкий кpaй", ecли ты лaхтa тo yйди c тpeдa, зaчeм тyт cидишь? Иди нa 2ch, тaм твoи пpинимaют yчacтиe зa 15 pyблeй.

34.000 rub. dude, i think I don't have Am I missing?

Oh no, you're in for a real treat if you're white. They treat whites like kings here.

the shill's confirmed
the thread's hidden

it's a lot of money mate, you are ready to go

if I had that amount money I would now be on Hawaii

No kazahstan its same Russia, lmao dude, it's freaking same :'(

>34.000 rub
hahhaha, yдaчи, тeбe лyчшe пepcтaть быть pycoфoбoм

so if they not allow to cross the border illegally, why do you suggest to come to america? legally this is impossible for Russians.

But i am did not make a passport, i Must get him?
At have plan, i move to in America, buy home in compton and I will live here, I will work in fire departament, Maybe a diver, i don't know