Any Forums has shown me that even you faggots aren't immune to globohomo propaganda...

Any Forums has shown me that even you faggots aren't immune to globohomo propaganda. Seeing how quick many of you have turned to sucking NATO cock has really shown me that there really is no hope for ever having an ethnostate, as there will always be
>faggots falling for propaganda
>khazar milkers tier jew simps

Attached: 1639528524352.jpg (677x678, 68.96K)

Nice try Putin

denazify

I HATE NATO
I HATE GLOBOHOMO
Nuclear annihilation can't come sooner

>Spam catalog with threads
>Then make demoralizing threads lamenting "how Any Forums changed".

Fuck off. You are too obvious.

Well done Ramirez, you immediately proved his point.

Attached: 1616125533902.jpg (1024x683, 251.6K)

See how quickly the NATOnigger will ally with the memekikes

Ukraine can still have a corrupt leadership and globohomo problems, but Russia can be wrong for invading too. My hope is for the leadership to get shrek'd and Russia to bugger off simultaneously.

You’re a faggot warmonger. Contrarianism has rotten your brain.

>ethnostate
ah yes the pure-white aryan 14/88 churkas and an ex-KGB ruling lass composed purely of people with dual russian and israeli citizenships

Based Chigurposter

Attached: 7393A095-4FFB-4686-94DA-6B181CC527F6.jpg (2500x1407, 163.1K)

It's not that we like NATO per-se.
We just really hate russians

Attached: 0.jpg (898x628, 73.69K)

this susceptibility to mind control/propaganda is the european man's greatest weakness. the challenge of the 21st century is to see whether it can be overcome or not.

Attached: vous-savez.png (1611x341, 215.55K)

This place is currently being psyoped by multiple different jewish NGOs . More than usual.

welcome NATOniggers

Attached: 1645806115126.jpg (516x550, 59.61K)

you can't talk about ethnostate when you side with the guy who is denazifying europe

Any Forums has been raided hard and relentlessly since the faux war began, nobody here supports NATO or any other globohomo tentacle, you must be retarded if you've fallen for the shills attempts to muddy the waters.

Attached: merch-1.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

>Sees the word Ukraine in a post
>Automatically assumes it's NIDF
Try reading for once nigger.

I read it just fine, NATOnigger

babby's first bought raid

Russia and Ukraine, much like our countries, are controlled by kikes. No matter who wins, kikes will benefit. No matter who loses, gentiles will pay the price. That's not being contrarian, that's just a basic understanding of international jewry and geopolitics. Supporting either side is supporting ZOG. It's no different than supporting a democrat or a republican in America. You can choose the good jew or the bad jew but by God you're getting a fucking jew to rule over you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-105513_Gallery.jpg (1079x1061, 411.19K)

>y-you proved his point!

It's easy to say it's just shills posting in favor of Ukraine, but we all know that's not the truth. Between euros who are pantshittingly scared and want the US to save them, to people who fall wholeheartedly for the GHOST OF KIEV tier propaganda

it's all shills a redditgees. no actual Any Forumslocks are pro-ukraine

Its called globohomo doubling down. They shill this place daily, but have increased the efforts on all social platforms.

They understand they are losing control of the message and the propaganda is not working.

The last domino to fall is the NPCs amplifying every spoon fed message they are given. I was out last night and heard all about the ghost of Kiev, the Ironman flying above Kiev shooting planes down and how Ukraine was so well prepared by NATO they don't need outside support. In fact Ukraine may increase its own territory in this war. Jesus.

Good. You deserve to be genocided, not get an ethnostate.

Wake up ffs

Seethe harder vatnik, little green corpses are continuing to fill the streets.

Attached: photo_2022-02-27_14-32-34.jpg (960x1280, 219.38K)

Begone shill, nobody believes that shit is real.

>it's all shills!
lmao nah

I'm mostly just being quiet and waiting out the spam. It's obviously not some sort of authentic swell of support for globohomo, but you already know that

Then you fail to understand. I cannot fix IQ deficiency. Good day.

You people need to stop sucking Putin's dick. Also: JUDAISM IS A BEAUTIFUL RELIGION!

>Seeing how quick many of you turned
Getting flooded by glowbots is not turning.

did you start browsing here a month ago?

Claiming every ukraine supporter on the board is a shill is top tier cope. Many here are simply just as stupid as the propaganda wants them to be

have a (((you))) faggot

Imagine shitposting about men who die on the battlefield in between hypnosissy sessions.

Imagine reading a shill post and taking it for the real opinion of an actual legitimate Any Forums denizen.
You're the one believing the bullshit my friend.
I think it's time to take a look in the mirror.

Attached: 1645372046545.jpg (479x364, 76.85K)

Nah I've seen it plenty with Trump, the propaganda machine is too strong and widespread for even people on Any Forums to be able to contend with

How about being loyal to your own country