Did we poke the bear too much ?

Attached: FMm0RWIWQAQgtfw.jpg (864x912, 104.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-in-ynHA0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how has nobody around him killed him yet? fucked up what should have been an easy military victory and now going full cope mode threatening nukes

its day 4
this isnt a video game you retard

Think he only interacts with loyalists, same as stalin.

It should get more unfriendly. Putin should be fucking slapped.

>fails spectacularly
>chimps out

the whole world saw Russia didn't advance to UAV warfare, the US (hek ever Turkey) can defeat them from their couch.

No you pussy, he is a megolomanic. It is the natural end point of dictators. They become distantanced from reality and isolated from criticism. This is why democracy is importnat.

Putin is behind 7 walls of loyalists

And just like that Ukraine is ready to talk in Belarus, Tzar Vladimir only needed to swing his dick once.

do you think he is the sole decision maker? He probably consults with all of his generals and secret services on what to do, idiot...

They are all in on it.

Shame he won't nuke China. Because after we nuke his country back the spoils will go to them.

Piece of a shit of a dictator, you made me hate communism to levels I never thought to be possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-in-ynHA0U

cope

Short answer: yes
Long answer: The EU fronting with Russia over Ukraine was stupid in 2014 and it is stupid now.

>Because after we nuke his country
>Portugal
>nukes
Show your real flag.

yes you

> memeflag
> we
Right... anyway, I think we should put more pressure on Russia. Maybe ventually some high ranking officer will do what's best for the rest of the world.

cmon
this shilling is so obvious by now

>one week ago
>sanctions don't hurt us
>now
>REEE WE NUKE YOU
lol

its called "DETERRENCE" you dumb communist. its just to stop europoors and amerimutts from getting any ideas

do you have an argument?

>we
You're pretty low on the zogbot pedestal

No, he poked US too much. Now he's going to get his shit pushed in. Probably bullet-the-back-of-the-head suicide, Russian style.

no we didnt poke him hard enough.
IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE TO FORCEFULLY FUCK YOU IN THE ASS PUTIN!! THE POKENING HAS JUST BEGUN!!

Attached: 1640396659739.jpg (720x720, 44.02K)

What a loser faggot he’s like the kid that turns off the Xbox one second before he’s about to lose to the computer

Funny coming from the globalist un. You love tedros? You love soros, for sure.

This war is happening because the EU thought Putin wouldn't pull the trigger if they frog-in-boiling-watered him.

I think he will do it. Its actually kind of frightening.

Give him all the pokes. Putin can go fuck himself

Don't worry. Enough nukes and radiation sicness is free for everyone. They just die slowly if nuclear war happen.

>*Loses to goatfuckers*

Ill fucking poke my foot up his anoose

Accuses others of being unfriendly while invading and murdering innocent civilians

Putin is the biggest faggot on Earth right now

Good, I hope the missiles fly. This world needs a great reset.

I would be surprised, if not only mildly, if Russia hasn't developed anti-drone countermeasures.

underrated

i mean at this point i think he poked to much, no one wants to do another world war, even china doesnt. hes pushing way to fucking far and his economy is suffering opening up the doors to an internal revolution, which russia doesnt exactly handle politely. dudes dead in a month and the next regime is in

Attached: c02e66f.jpg (736x726, 59.09K)

not enough we need to anal poke the bear with our cocks deeper and harder to get this faggot bear to

know who the alpha male is atm

i spent between 5 to 7 years (wont be specific on purpose) in ministry of defence computer division. deterrence forces means CODE ABOBUS which includes tactical nuclear weapons and sleeper cells in OPK, including simulated civil wars.
putin basically is letting the world know that he will use nuclear and he will use simulated civil wars and other things sleeper cells can pull off.
if it's of interest of you i can tell more about sleeper cells. if you have connection to anybody who matters in such prevention things, pass info.

Shit might actually go down for once, he removed valery, the sanctions are putting the squeeze on the little guy who works for the oligarchs, the pressure will go up the chain. The west is piling so much stuff on that at some point some loyalists will start become less devoted.
Right now he’s in a position where opposition is a big threat since supporting opposition might be seen as a way of relieving the sanction pressure if it becomes too much for his loyalists and their families.
Supporting him is easy when he feeds you and the world welcomes you, your family and your money. He has less to offer them now.

underrated because he looks like one

he never denied that don't be such a pissy little faggot

>we poke
Pretty sure you meant "you" faggot shill.

We didn't poke him enough
let the faggot seethe, he won't do shit

This is why regional powers should not be allowed to have nukes. How do you go from rolling out a 1960's clown car assault to an immediate escalation of nuclear weapons? He literally had no plan.

If he really legitimately threatens nuclear action then he should be in fear of one of his military leaders or rich oligarchs to assassinate him.

Yes.

Whatever you think of trannies and faggots and niggers and feminism, Nigel is right.
Dictators become isolated from reality.

If you have a deatwish, you can just off yourself, mkay?

>CODE ABOBUS
You have no idea what you're talking about
It's CODE LIGMA, followed by CODE SUGMA.
If that doesn't help, God save us all.