Animals > Africans

Why are Poles like that?

Attached: 63547897676.png (1194x1018, 1.1M)

Guess they'll have to put their pet africans down.

Because they're Based(tm).

This is just tribalism nignogs dont seem to realize not all whites are suicidal germanic lunatics.

everyone secretly knows africans are societal cancer but they put on a facade for politics.

No African ever gave me welfare

Animals > Insects > Shit > Niggers

holy shit it's a rare nigger Karen

How the FUCK did these ZOG NGOs manage to find the only 5 Africans living in Ukraine for propaganda?

Bimbi traurig

Attached: waspKiller.jpg (1488x1116, 203.99K)

>africa is our business
so fuck off back to africa then

>Why are Poles like that?
Why are Poles so BASED?
Africans should serve as meat shield.

They never think to go back to africa.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SWEDEKEKS BTFO'D

Danke, Tarl, Odin bless you and your child

Dcigs is a nigger and he knows it.

/thread

>We are africans and Africa is our business.

Well then fuck off back to it you retarded nigger thinking ukraine is in Africa.

Better question is why rest of the west isn't like that?

Ukrainians are actual refugees. The Africans are economic migrants seeking a good welfare system and jobs. They don't qualify as refugees

Niggers would rather live in a war torn country like Ukraine then in Africa

Why don't they go back where they are from? You don't just get to upgrade every time there's a war

>Why are Poles like that?
It makes sense, even the most retarded animal knows that if it doesn't have food, it mustn't breed. Africans on the other hand...

because nignogs are not immigrants and they just come to europe for welfare, they carry various diseases and want to rape and steal. we have a lot of ukrops stealing our jobs here but they do work and live quite normally

>based poland
Based poland
>based Poland
Based poland

Attached: 1629744979511.jpg (406x596, 21.63K)

y don't they flee to africa tho?

Hello???? Based department???

unironically safer than being around blacks.
in 2016 more people were murdered in rio de janeiro than in the syrian civil war

>so what if we're on the brink of world war three
>WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK PEEPO
Is there a word for "far beyond nigger exhaustion"?
I am so tired of them.

Just when I call Poles faggots for taking the side of globohomo NATO, they pull things like this. I'm conflicted on them.

Attached: 1611268897946.jpg (480x480, 58.05K)

That's quite nice of Poland
It saddens me that there's a lot of empathetic but dumb people that don't realize the complexity of this issue, you creature so many problems when you accept people from an entirely different culture. Ukrainian pets won't rape women and behead people who welcomed them with open arms

>we are Africans and Africa is our business
Then go to Africa. What’s stopping them from carving out a wakanda?