Ok Retards

What would you do if your enemy decided to set up base on your door step?

Amerimutts can shut the fuck up. You fucked over Cuba for the same reason.

Attached: stock-vector-map-of-world-with-nato-countries-and-russia-1731247126.jpg (1500x1068, 581.4K)

>363816633
>Non-whites in America don't count.
KYS faggot.

I would poo mu pantsu

So you're saying Ukraine should have joined NATO, because of all the Russian bases on her doorstep? I agree.

They tried to user but they cannot join.

agree, russia should fuck off from kaliningrad

I'm saying Ukraine shouldn't be fucking around with the idea of joining NATO. It's the reason why Russia is having a fit.

Ukraine brought this on themselves.

There is a reason 95% of the world fucking hates Russians and almost noone wants to go live there. US is not perfect, but it sure beats the retarded gopniks. Now off you fuck.

I invade and take over. If I can win and have economy to back it.
Russia doesn't. They only have nukes.
They are 20+ years too late for this shit.

Not true, this would happen regardless if they joined or not.

Where does this "enemies" notion come from, a kind of Russian essentialism?

I think Russia is really betting on all those Natural resources its sending to Europe so if they sanction them, this is how I believe they will fire back after the war.

The agreement that ended the Cuban missile crisis was that we would respect their government and never invade Cuba again, but that the Soviets weren't allowed there.

Russia has tried to get rid of any non-Russian puppet in Ukraine and has now invaded, whereas western bases didn't yet exist in Ukraine (and probably weren't going to for decades, based on how long Georgia has been begging us to be let in), so Russia is clearly in the wrong

i will just set down and watch , help them set up some inside my border if they need help , heck i will even invite them for dinner and let them fuck my wife

You're a fucking retard who has no idea what the fuck is going on.

Russia tried to stop this by drawing up a new treaty with NATO requesting them to stop growing and to not touch Ukraine.

This was done for obvious reasons.

Ukraine started fucking around with NATO after being warned not to by Russia. UKR decided to act like kikes and the consequences were obvious.

UKR could have ended this war from day one but they chose not to. The only people who have anything to lose are policians. The civilians wouldn't have been effected by a change of leadership of Ukraine not toying with the idea of joining NATO.

They fucked around and they're finding out.

If they sanction them Europe will.be financial fucked too. Enjoy your high gas prices.

Russia is gas station that has nukes. They haven't been developing any relevant tech for more than 30? years and their country is fucking poor. They need to sell those resources.
Shit is going from bad to worse and the Russian elite just didn't give a fuck.

You dont want putin running your country.

They all hate you. I'm Texan, I just want to maraude you.

Apparently the game plan is to:

>invade Ukraine
>get bogged down due to incompetence
>get sanctioned
>currency becomes worthless
>embarrass yourself in front of the entire world

So in a sense I totally understand Russia's point of view.

They only want to join nato becuase russia is an unstable big child with bombs. And they were proven right. If Russia stopped being a hostile 5 year old no body eould need nato

>NO YOU CAN'T PUT MILITARY INTO YOUR OWN COUNTRY HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TERRORISE AND INVADE YOU!!!

Attached: a50.png (600x663, 459.38K)

...except for the fasted warhead on earth.

Attached: 1280365.jpg (1020x649, 88.63K)

Apparently the answer is submit to zog and start a war.

Get a smaller country?

The strategic considerations of Putin are fucking laughable. Ukraine being close to Russia doesn't matter one bit when it comes to conventional weapons (because they have nuclear deterrent) and nuclear weapons can be spread out over its vast territory as insurance against first strike, and that is before you even consider things like nucler subs, strategic bombers, etc.
It's all about the desire to have a zone of influce to which he thinks he's entitled, but which he cannot get with soft power and hence the current events.

Is that all? One fucking warhead for 30 years?
Must be great, their (your?) economic power is great.

What the fuck is your fucking point? This is all Putin's fault you fucking Russia sympathizer.

Nukes and psyops. For some reason they have always been very good at that stuff. Even their leader is a literal nigger

I know where Putin is, why don't you kill him him, you faggot punk.

did you ever stop to think why 99% of Russia's neighbors are interested in joining an anti-Russian defense pact?

Fuck I meant glownigger

0.11 roblux have been deposited in your account

Because they all psyoped. Who would want to oppose based Russia? Only globohomos!

>What would you do if your enemy decided to set up base on your door step?

It's not about what I'd do, it's about what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't start a shooting war.

On top of that, NATO as you can tell from the map you posted is already on Russia's doorstep: Norway, Estonia, and Latvia, as well as Bulgaria, Romania, and Turkey if you count maritime borders in the Black Sea. We're ignoring Kaliningrad, of course.

On top of THAT, any war between Russia and NATO is invariably going to be a nuclear war. If NATO wants to nuke Russia it doesn't need bases in Ukraine to do it, it can just park a few nuclear missile subs 20 miles off the Russian coasts and let fly the ballistic missiles.

On top of THAT, even without the nuclear subs, we have things called ICBMs. If NATO wants to nuke Russia it can do so from Topkea, Kansas. A nuclear missile launched from literally as far away from Russia in NATO as you can get will take only about half an hour to reach its target.

The only reason to fear "bases" in Ukraine is if you've got a backwards-facing mindset that doesn't comprehend that wars between nuclear powers aren't fought with conventional armies along invasion corridors or anything like that.

FINALLY, there's the tiny problem that NATO is by nature a defensive alliance that has only been used offensively against repeated and blatant violaters of human rights, like Ghaddafi and Milošević. So the only reason to fear NATO is if either, one, you were planning on attacking the prospective NATO member anyway; or two, if you're a blatant and repeated violator of human rights.

So.

Are we clear now?

>the only countries immune to psyops are Kazakhstan and Belarus

Fuck off, tourist.

no, what ended the Cuban missile crisis was Kennedy agreeing to remove the nukes the US had already stationed in Turkey long before the USSR stationed any in Cuba.

There was never an interest in them joining NATO until the western backed coup 8 years ago