Poland executing Africans at the border

youtube.com/watch?v=Hraa4PGKnQg

Attached: 5b4834a70e185.png (416x338, 113.58K)

Fucking based

Russia : based
Ukraine: pozzed
Poland : MY NIGGER

Maybe they should try calming down

Poles fear those who have bigger dicks than them. So even chinks would be killed.

Fucking based. Whatever side Poland is on I'm on

Kek. War is a good cover to clean out the trash

why do they always make it about themselves?

You memba when poland wasn't shooting a small army of invaders at the border? I memba.

Guess they learned a lesson.

Based

God Bless Poland! Exterminate these filthy vile invaders. Dumb fucking shitskins should have seen this happen. Kill traitors too. We will build camps.

good

Why are their blacks in Ukraine to begin with?

Nigga in the OP is from a murder in South-Africa, confirmed russianbot propaganda thread

Do they really think that yelling "WE AH STUDENT!! WE AH STUDENT!!!!!" over and over will fix the situation?

You are an embarrassment. You will never be a woman.

Well what should they do ?

sorry, no niggers allowed

Racism is wrong

i live in the best timeline possible xD

>Poland executing Africans
Stop being a liar faggot. These are the same rapefugees that have been trying to sneak across the border for several months.

sorry only ukrainian women are allowed.

You fool, you retard racism is clearly RIGHT and communism is on the WRONG on the political spectrum

Show their documents to the officials.

This is the issue Putin has tried to send dark skinned invaders to the border a few months back and now they are paranoid. Also as the Brazilian bro said they aren't killing them that's just a lie...

There won't be any more racism of all non-whites are dead.

>Niggers yelling at stressed slavs
What could go wrong?

Africa debunks this

KYS nigger

Please be true, please be true, please be true...

ivan turn off vpn, stop posting niglets from south africa. Of course there is queue on boarder, and yes our board guards have guns in case you kacaps will show up.

already few thousand war refugees are in Poland safe

>363816526
Try again, i guess.