Brit/pol/ pub garden edition

No war, just cold pints in the garden
Thenews.com

Attached: Pub-garden-007.jpg (460x276, 13.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russia/550767-putin-nuclear-deterrent-forces-order/
youtube.com/watch?v=MkOeb_QP0LI
news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-war-live-latest-news-putin-kyiv-invasion-12541713
twitter.com/warwickadavis/status/1300194240270565376?lang=en-GB
cyclinguk.org/statistics
rt.com/russia/550758-truss-russia-nato-conflict-ukraine/
rt.com/russia/550762-belarus-west-nuclear-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be kind :)

Attached: 4536475873.jpg (3988x2462, 2.12M)

>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on highest alert
rt.com/russia/550767-putin-nuclear-deterrent-forces-order/

>The move comes in response to ‘hostile’ rhetoric by top NATO officials, Russia’s president has

Attached: oh fuck.jpg (900x472, 30.45K)

Attached: 23564475346.jpg (2048x1245, 651.15K)

Mate of mine got mugged on a tfl train once, if only they'd seen this, baka

>President Vladimir Putin placed the country’s strategic deterrence forces on “special” alert on Sunday, announcing the move during a meeting with Russia’s Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu and Chief of Staff Valery Gerasimov.

>“Western countries are not only taking unfriendly actions against our country in the economic area. I'm speaking about the illegitimate sanctions that everyone is well aware of. However, the top officials of the leading NATO countries also make aggressive statements against our country as well,” Putin stated.

>Russia’s deterrent forces include various strategic weapons, both nuclear and conventional, which can be used for defense and offense alike. According to Russia’s military definition, the forces are designed to “to deter aggression against Russia and its allies, as well as to defeat the aggressor, including in a war with the use of nuclear weapons.”

>The move comes amid the ongoing offensive by Russia in neighbouring Ukraine, launched by Moscow on February 24. The military operation followed Russia’s formal recogniton of the breakaway Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics, which split from Kiev back in 2014.

>The offensive prompted a massive international fallout, with the West launching a new wave of sanctions against Russia, accusing it of “unprovoked” attack. The new restrictions ranged from personal sanctions against top officials, including Russia’s president, to targeting the financial system of the country.

>Will was based on you brinnies
youtube.com/watch?v=MkOeb_QP0LI

>Petrol prices hitting £1.70 per litre as drivers plead with each other not to panic buy
>It would seem motorists are filling their tanks in order to save money as the cost of petrol continues to rise to historic levels.

so glad I don't drive

>Be Kind
>From the Mayor that openly hides literal, actual terrorists from the Met.
>Has open ISIS Sympathies himself.
State of Globohomo desu.
So long as we only send lethal aid we should be fine, which by nature is not only incredibly based but a capitalistic duty.

Attached: 1625032659816.png (1280x720, 731.29K)

>US condemns 'unacceptable' escalation from Putin

>As we reported earlier, Vladimir Putin has ordered that Russia's nuclear deterrence forces are put on high alert (see 1.38pm post).

>Now, the US ambassador to the United Nations has condemned this move as an unacceptable escalation.

>Linda Thomas-Greenfield told CBS: "It means that President Putin is continuing to escalate this war in a manner that is totally unacceptable and we have to continue to stem his actions in the strongest possible way."

>Mr Putin's move will heighten fears across the West that Russian forces could use nuclear weapons in the conflict with Ukraine.
news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-war-live-latest-news-putin-kyiv-invasion-12541713

Those aren't for Ukraine you fucking retards. They're for us.

Got my first reminder letter from Capita yesterday.

Attached: 1602852588355.jpg (500x375, 20.49K)

if they bomb NATO for supplying weapons it should be the close ones and not the UK i think

>So long as we only send lethal aid we should be fine, which by nature is not only incredibly based but a capitalistic duty.

Did you miss this bit?
>The move comes in response to ‘hostile’ rhetoric by top NATO officials, Russia’s president has

Kaliningrad is close.

bus cope

The annoying thing is if Trump were in Office I wouldn't be worried, but with Biden I'm half expecting actual nuclear war at this point.

Attached: 1617459844093.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

t. poorfag

CLASSIFIED

War Game Scenario Situation Simulation ##1426
Navy Vertices Urban Warfighting Operation Concentric Warfare Amphibious Infantry Warhead Centrifugal Impact Air Force Tornado: Influence Iterative Decision-Making in Dichotomous, Asymmetric Conflict

Attached: Us Navy.jpg (276x350, 58.26K)

watching old episodes of beadles about on youtube lads

Attached: file.png (468x356, 244.53K)

>noooo why are you not letting russia be bullies reeeee
lmao

Posters like these only apply to marginalised BIPOC & LGBTQ+ communities. Your white mate doesn't count.

Attached: 453676583.jpg (2048x1536, 418.55K)

Lovely weather today lads, blue skies and bright warm sunshine

Attached: 7492.png (294x172, 8.55K)

not poor just don't like driving is all, you have to be rich to be able to cycle to work

Attached: 97157357267.png (1653x1023, 874.56K)

Reject the virtual signalling liberal subversion. Shame them into their safe spaces. Arm your population. Remove the liberal embassies. Sanction china. Fuck ukranians. Not my problem.

It has been properly nice today hasn't it lad?

Even the most progressive ideologues become conservative once their goals have been acheived.. so that they may maintain their utopia and grip on power..

Attached: PepeConcerned.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

>just don't like driving
meaning you cant drive lol

>you have to be rich to be able to cycle to work
The absolute state of poorfags

I was out cycling this morning. Such a beautiful day!

Attached: 4536547658.jpg (1483x1708, 425.88K)

To be fair to him lad, I hate driving in cars, feel like I'm in a metallic rectangle death trap, can ride bikes and motorbikes just fine, which despite being more dangerous I feel oddly safer in.

Escalation Vortex

twitter.com/warwickadavis/status/1300194240270565376?lang=en-GB

Is it true that brits have accelerated tooth decay because of vitamin d deficiency dit to lack of sunlight?

Attached: Escalation.jpg (259x194, 14.23K)

this
>Broadly speaking, students, people on higher levels of income and those who identify themselves as ‘White other’ (rather than ‘White British’) tend to cycle more than other groups. (This is the case most years, but not every year).
cyclinguk.org/statistics

I remember it was a status thing in central London because it meant you lived somewhere expensive.

>UK warns of Russia-NATO conflict
rt.com/russia/550758-truss-russia-nato-conflict-ukraine/

>Foreign Secretary says West should be ‘prepared for a very long haul’ in Ukraine and a potential clash between Moscow and the military bloc

>Lukashenko describes conditions for nuclear deployment
rt.com/russia/550762-belarus-west-nuclear-russia/

>Belarus’ leader has detailed a situation that would prompt him to request a “return” of weapons to Minsk

fancy some crips now

nothing ever happens

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (1272x614, 91.61K)

Aaah my mistake!

Attached: 1466853829332.jpg (500x375, 30.26K)

Make yourself some oven-baked potato wedges lad with a little salt and vinegar.

I've run out of vodka again...