Kike Superhero Zelensky

Is there any evidence that this little jew is actually fighting alongside his troops - or is he just larping in front of the cameras?

While young men are being killed in action, he could be sitting comfy in a bunker sipping starbucks coffees.

The media like to portray him as some kind of kike hero though.

Attached: zelensky.jpg (640x360, 37.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10557047/Boris-Johnson-praised-Zelenskys-bravery-following-phone-call.html
twitter.com/LesYeuxBleuus/status/1497466657756823553
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>noooo he has to throw himself in front of a russian missile because that's what brave manly men would do
>it's important he stays alive becaused he's the country's leader? naw

Attached: 1645965175724.png (1280x1280, 687.5K)

He is jewish so the kikelyhood so the probability is low

Of course hes just larping for the camera
No one really thinks otherwise

He shouldn't portray himself as someone who will fight alongside his troops then. Simple as that.

He doesn't deserve unearned glory.

Hez zo zexy

Attached: 1645958376774.jpg (651x605, 168.16K)

I am baffled that after all this time people still believe the media.
Hes the puppet of the USA and in extension of israel. This is yet again a conflict fueled by the USA because they gotta cover their national dept somehow by destabilizing russias economy (gas and oil exports to europe) and replacing it with their own.
If anyone believes that ukraine can stand a chance alone against russia when their economy is so shit it makes eastern european countries like hungary and poland look like superpowers, they are retarded. Ukraine is obviously backed in this by the usa, otherwise they wouldve lost in 2 days. They do not have the economy to support a large scale war like this against russia that can send twice if not triple the amount of troops ukraine has in total.
Ukraine is already forcing civilians to fight, including non ukraine citizens. My friends family has already gone into hiding because the local police is hunting them at their work place and their home to take the 50 year old dad of the family to war.
This whole thing is phatetic, but whats even more phatetic is that stupid westerners are
1: Brain washed into the whole anti-russian mindset
2: cant comprehend that there is anyone else like the USA is involved in the background.

>JESUS he is brave for not fleeing from the country with the women and children while real men fight.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10557047/Boris-Johnson-praised-Zelenskys-bravery-following-phone-call.html

of course he's not fighting retard, not even actual generals would be fighting alongside their troops in a modern war or even pre modern one.

Is anything actually happening in Ukraine, or is this just a massive propaganda campaign. With some Hollywood filming, and just an enmasse Twitter campaign… with putins reason being to Denazify.

I don’t buy this shit

Read this kike.

It seems clear to me that the US was goading Russia into a conflict, but I'm surprised Putin took the bait.

There is no way that Russia or Ukraine emerges from this war stronger, no matter who wins. Short or long term.

We don't actually know. I've watched him drinking something among soldiers as one of them waithing for shit to happen. But I think it'a a security matter do not disclese his position because IDK they are fighting against RUSIA so we can't watch him actually fighting or sitting inside a bunker. The only thing I'm positive right now is him playing himself in a movie about this shit if he gets out alive. Will I watch his move? Yes.

He shouldn't try to appear as something he is not.

It's worse than pretending to be a war veteran. He has no right to take credit for the bravery of others when he is just a little jewish coward

every single piece of video footage and pictures are all fake. this isn't a tinfoil /x/ plot, there is an absolutely insane level of fake stuff being shared on social media and not a single one of the companies is shutting it down. we even have the usual blue check suspect thinking sam hyde is the red baron of ukraine ffs. are we even sure there is a war/invasion happening in ukraine???

I mean, the guy has not been looked holding ammo. Just dressed for combat, next to soldiers and talking to the press. Even if you or any one else are not ok with that, he's actually doing his job and avoid been caught. It's actually a smart move.

There is a lot of disinfo on the internet for sure, and it has been getting worse over the years.

Some of it is just gaslighting but on a massive scale.

Surely Putin's invasion announcement videos verify the war? The ones on RT. It'd be hard to get so many organisations and countries to agree to something like that I think.

Ukrainian people are meeting him in the streets

I don't like how he is being portrayed as brave, or as a hero.

If he had any honour, he would ensure people direct their praise to the Ukrainian fighters and not him.

I also don't like how the fat coward Winston Churchill is remembered, though at least he try to present himself to the cameras as a soldier

he is a jew, who cares? the endgame is always the same; the jew wins. the white is dying

I would guess he is having mimosas in New Zealand with his buddies.

Him and the rest of the WEF crew are chillin' in Antarctica even as we speak.

Attached: WEF_puppets.jpg (958x476, 57.26K)

this is the president of Ukraine.
unironically
twitter.com/LesYeuxBleuus/status/1497466657756823553

Attached: zelensky-dance.gif (409x498, 2.96M)

666 in the logo. fuck the jew, enemy of humankind

He ofc wouldn't care but people should see the truth.

Would be funny if he was using a green screen to disguise that he is abroad. haha.

One single man literally changed the image and perception of Jews for billions of people around the world.

I've met many jews, yet I haven't met a single jewish male who wasn't either a homosexual or a bisexual.

i did, but they was egocentric and psycopath betrayers

no. of course this faggots not fighting.

You never know for sure with these creatures.

Attached: 20220227_100400.jpg (750x1334, 147.48K)

>If he had any honour, he would ensure people direct their praise to the Ukrainian fighters and not him
I stand with you but this is not the moment because they're fighting and he can't show any sign of weakness even if they're losing. Asking for peace is not a weakness, it's a sign he's looking for a peaceful way out.
If after all this, he don't recognize and praise the fighters and people of Ukraine I'll be with you about him been a clown. But right now he's doing his job

Attached: 20220227_100421.jpg (1152x2048, 227.49K)

nigga no president is ever gonna fight in the trenches

Attached: 20220227_100645.jpg (828x546, 85.37K)