The world is about to end in a nuclear war

Hope all that anti Russia propaganda and memes were worth ending humanity. This is not a joke anymore, we're not living in LOTR or Avengers this is real fucking life. Most of you are children who do not understand the repercussions of this pro Ukrainian NATO shilling.

Attached: 112121AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADWADWAFWAFWAFAWDA.png (420x167, 16.33K)

Maybe you should post this on twitter and leddit where these subhuman natosoys are coming from.

Na. Kiev will be leveled by Monday and Klaus, Castro Jr. and the rest will be hanged down the line

No work tomorrow!

If this continues there won't just no work tomorrow, there won't be a tomorrow.

Petition for Any Forums to start a crusade onto the social media to enlighten the truth to the sheeple and save human race?

Works for me.

Imagine actually believing that Putin would use nukes. You guys are retarded hypochondriacs.

Imagine a scenario:
You're really powerful but you're dying and bored and want to have your last fun going out with a bang.

Yeah, not happening

The way the west is behaving right now with mass propaganda and sanctions I would use nukes desu.NATO leaders are suicidal.

Extremely unlikely, but wouldn't count on it being 100% impossible.

How retarded can you be to think Putin will actually use nukes.

Nukes are a deterrent and for bluffing.

mother fucker don’t talk about it be about …. blow up UK OR germany so we know you’re serious

Can't come soon enough

Attached: 1534288517840.jpg (245x206, 8.46K)

>Putin starts using nukes
>muh sanctions are to blame

What a strange way to look at things.

>we're not living in LOTR or Avengers this is real fucking life
you're telling me the ghost of kyiv and iron man aren't real?

>when russia nukes us all it will be nato's fault
to the bitter end i see

are you blaming Any Forums for this? You think Putin lurks here and got so butthurt at the pro-Ukraine posts that he decided to launch nukes?

To hell russia death to putin
GLORY TO UKRAINE
launch the nukes pussys we got nukes to there won’t a russian left alive
All monkeys gone on both sides
It’s a win win

What happens when the bluff gets called but the mad dog has his finger on the button?

>we're not living in LOTR or Avengers this is real fucking life.
stfu jew flag poster. i've seen the hidden tech. mystery babylon some call it. it's way more advanced than you've ever seen on jew tv. i mean this. it's way ahead of anything we know. once you see it you know. ufos pushed me over the top. nuclear nothing will happen.

if he's dying and embarrassed about his legacy being a failed invasion of ukraine then who knows, he could do anything

good news is i live inside the blast radius of the instant death zone so i wont have to suffer

Economic sanctions on Germany were a huge part of the reason you elected Hitler

not my problem.

>thinking your internet time sink is actually important
yes user, it's because Any Forums is an all powerful gathering hub
not because he's getting his ass kicked and Finland just joined NATO

>The world is about to end in a nuclear war
I can only get so erect user. Have mercy.