Admit it. You are scared of him

Admit it. You are scared of him.

Attached: AP22046626301988.jpg (770x513, 48.99K)

Fuck no. I like him.

right, nato and eu is so scared they sanction him into oblivion and openly support ukraine with weapons, medicine and humanitarian aid while le based putin need a dick extentsion from belarus and nuclear weapons

>Nukes

Yes, that's why he has them.

and he thinks he will win the war when his country will turn into radiated wasteland?

What flag is this

It is what it is. They forced his hand.

Yes,, there is no shame admitting fearing something that is clear and active threath.

forced how? put a gun on his head? i know that russians are aiming guns at ukraine

thank you come again

UK

zircon is hypersonic, its faster than icbm. wake up. not only can none of our parent nations shoot down zircon, but zircon can intercept our own icbm. youve got nothing.

Putin tried multiple times to make peaceful resolutions with Zelenskyy. All were declined. Only now that both sides have suffered unnecessary casualties, does Zelenskyy want to resume talks. This does not bode well at all for Ukraine. If they continue to be arrogant and reject the demands of a country with such dominance, it can only end in further bloodshed.

Nuclear war was always on the table.

sri lanka

Obviously I'm scared of him. He has nuclear weapons and he's becoming senile, losing his mind day by the day.

After this performance? Nope.

why would zelensky want to negotiate with someone who wants to kill him? cant blame him really

He is giving hitler in bunker vibes right now, of course its getting scary if a manlet has nuclear weapons

>shree lanka.

Attached: 163725731482.jpg (220x153, 5.44K)

he's scary in the way the quite sperg is when he finally snaps and shoots up a school

If he nukes Ukraine, are we gonna be okay?

Attached: 162b1ca3a4fc79d6003f41cf9525a642.jpg (997x1200, 164.41K)

The same way I'm scared of a drugged out hobo with a rusty screwdriver

Madman with nukes, the worst case scenario.

kek what a bitch

Attached: 1645943960636.png (1140x984, 1.09M)

Why would I be scared of a confirmed manlet?

Not one fucking bit. Dude is actually taking the fight to the kikes. Trump's faggot ass didnt even give this much.

what's with you fags and the nuke meme.

I'm not because I have nothing to lose and I'm not scared to die. Jokes on him, his money, and his daughters because they could have lived like queens.

>increasingly unstable old man with the capability to start a nuclear armageddon
How are you people not scared of him?

Russia is losing a traditional war against Ukraine, so they are planning to use nukes

Whatever works, right? It's a war, not a picnic.

...he means nukes against you