>buy land instead
>50 miles from nearest metro area
>fresh water
>all the venison I can eat
>no one around to call the police about random yard pops
>enough supplies for 2 more years
>nuclear war breaks out
Feels good man

Attached: A3B94580-F947-4ED7-B69A-C6617BB4D61D.jpg (1280x720, 540.95K)

wheres sks?

What are you censoring?

>censors the piss stains on his sheets

Pretty based. You have a hotspot to work remote in the woods?

Poop stains on bedding from that time a bear peeked in the bed.

you may be on to something, i live in a classic eu poorfag city and jets just scrambled by, they never fly here

JPGs have an edit history in the metadata. You can just "undo" changes.

>disdain for society
>work remote

Attached: 1645845786925.jpg (1920x1293, 259.82K)

YEAH WHEN YOU TURN A CAMPING TRIPS INTO A PERMANENT PLACE WITHOUT HARD WALLS YOUR GOING TO HAVE SUPER PREDATORS COMING THROUGH HELL EVEN A MOOSE WILL KICK YOUR ASS YOU NEED TO DRILL A WELL RUN ELECTRICITY AND AT LEAST BUILD A CABIN NIGGER..... PLUS IF NUKES GO OFF DO YOU THINK YOUR LAND TITLE IS GOING TO MATTER?

most retarded thing I read today

>You can just "undo" changes.
galaxy brain here. no you cannot you fucking idiot.

Hell, at least you got eggs!

That's the dream OP. You are living the good life bro. God bless. I am about to get nuked because of kikes.

you will die within 2 weeks without a walmart couple miles away. Enjoy your cuck tent.

My grandpa built a cabin innawoods with his own hands but his boomer children sold it to buy sports cars and now it doubled in value. I would've loved to move there during covid.

i to enjoy autism

roastie detected

I love that feature

>YEAH WHEN YOU TURN A CAMPING TRIPS INTO A PERMANENT PLACE WITHOUT HARD WALLS YOUR GOING TO HAVE SUPER PREDATORS COMING THROUGH HELL EVEN A MOOSE WILL KICK YOUR ASS YOU NEED TO DRILL A WELL RUN ELECTRICITY AND AT LEAST BUILD A CABIN NIGGER..... PLUS IF NUKES GO OFF DO YOU THINK YOUR LAND TITLE IS GOING TO MATTER?
/this

Thank you Any Forums

Why did your parents hate your grandfather?