The Ukraine shilling is off the charts these past few days. What gives...

The Ukraine shilling is off the charts these past few days. What gives? I doubt Pol gives a shit about either Ukraine or Russia this much.
Ive spent enough years on Any Forums to recognize inorganic paid shill/bot posts

Attached: images (6).jpg (242x209, 7.54K)

after 2016 reddit and twitter became obsessed with this place because we meme that orange gorilla into the presidency so they try to fight for cultural dominance over the board.

I HATE NIGGERS

maybe check out some of the other cool boards here on Any Forums. politics is a mess

Me too fren, me too.

It’s the same people who were shilling COVID

It gets worse with each passing year.

>What gives?
Putin is getting mighty close to the numerous US Bioweapons labs scattered throughout Ukraine. Globohomo is starting to panic.

Attached: Ukraine US Bioweapons Labs.jpg (3225x5887, 2.81M)

globohomo is working overtime to try and convince Any Forums that ukraine is not getting ass raped
Any Forums is chaotic evil , and russian winning is only a precursor of more happening , anyone posting Twitter niggers as their source for ukraine suprimecy should be banned
>also it's Kiev

True
True
A bunch of shillbots showed up, because aparently someone thinks this place is actually relevant.

Checked

Attached: 1645943762017.jpg (607x608, 69.66K)

all the labs are on the boarder

Attached: kamala.gif (520x390, 1.35M)

>maybe check out some of the other cool boards here on Any Forums. politics is a mess
No onw talks like this on here, kike rabbi

It's almost like war propaganda...

Crazy, to see it this overwhelmed on 4pol

Attached: 1.-Cure-1.jpg (1000x668, 185.49K)

Propaganda machine is on full throttle, so that the general population support joining the war. It should be obvious, basically jews bating everyone into war so that white genocide is easier

What globohomo gubment has wasted shekels to propaganda pol?

Attached: 1645232458249.jpg (946x890, 70.57K)

Thats how you know something extra fucky is happening. And it ainy just WW3. Youtube, bitchute etc etc are all exactly the same. So many bots. Whatever is going on they dont want even a whisper of the truth starting and are attempting to slide reality itself it seems.

Attached: 1645893514537m.jpg (1024x931, 168.27K)

Checked

The fact that people even are shilling for any Jewish run country should give you red flags. This is obviously organized. Jews run both Ukraine and Russia.

Theres no reason to care about any of this. Let the slavniggers kill eachother, its none of my concern.

fpbp

>What globohomo gubment has wasted shekels to propaganda pol?
The United States, for starters.

Attached: shareblue shills.png (726x1264, 343.18K)

Those twitter shills are literally posting here.

Attached: 1645969809437.png (727x859, 726.97K)

Pol shouldn't get this much attention.

this all the way. too obvious

This is what is going on. It's a puppet show for this. It's all so normies think it's organic. They are crippling the west with death and war so they can create a new economic system. Order out of Chaos.

Attached: 1645971080086.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

To distract from the unrest that’s starting regarding poison Covid vaccines and criminal mandates. Also to distract from the world waking up about the WEF controlling nearly every government including Russia.

Holy shit did you think pol was ever on Putin's side? LMAO

No one gives a fuck about the stupid war retard.

They are afraid of pol so they have to control the narrative (plebbitors, twittershitters and kikes).

>reporting on their own shill-posts as "proof"

Attached: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (201x250, 6.24K)

But, hey did you notice complete absence of BBC and BMWF shit?

Same shitters, different smell.

oh shut up, you guys have been ultra shilling for russia for months and up to the first day of the invasion, people got tired of it

And there you are, falling directly into the dialectical trap set for you.

Nice rusbot shill thread
Maybe we dont like a jew manlet sending muslims to kill Christian Europeans? Shame on you fucking traitorous shill

Yes, and it still is.

Pol wants chaos and war, dumbfuck.

Damn good point.

no jew ever called me norgay

Any Forums is surprisingly influential and gets a LOT of globohomo attention. Pic related.

Attached: bots and shills guide.png (1241x8770, 1.76M)