Fake Zelensky videos??

Is this video of Zelensky in Ukraine fake?

Look at the weird camera movements and his weird body movements. Don't match.
youtu.be/gT-4RiQB9p4

Wouldn't be the first time propaganda is used

The time a a random black child was propped as an Ukrainian child
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tql3jYAaijk

Also, shills either pro or anti, kill yourselves, slaves.

Attached: We_won't_lay_down_arms,_we_will_defend_our_country,_says_Zelenskyy(1080p)(1)(1).webm (320x180, 2.79M)

Self-bump

Self bump 2

You filthy Jannie faggots and apathetic faggots bump this, ffs

Last self-bump

Kill all shills

Now it's the last self-bump

is it just me but if you stare at the hairs on his head it seems to be pixilated or distorted of some sort, is it just me?

Yea. Totally dude. Believe what you want. Everyone's dead. This is just a simulation and you are not real.

Yeah, it looks like one of those twitch gameplays in which the movements of the person obviously don't match the animations behind

Yes its fake. But noone whould belive. Specially in the west.

>putinbot doing extra hours
lmao

ukraine has surrendered on all fronts

I'm Qoooming!

Look at it you filthy peasant.

Ugh I hate shills so much with their strawmans and their onions drinks.

>Alleging militaries don't produce propaganda
>If one points this out it's clearly schizophrenia

Wouldnt be the first time a NATO puppet runs away.

I saw this on TV and my 1st though was this is fake

No, I am tired of being lied, you dumb ape.

>Points at fake propaganda video
>it's cos u support le fascist bad man

Why are you like this, imbecile animal?

I guess the scalation of nuclear missiles now being put in high alert is a responce for NATO using UAV and high reccon technology in war in ukraine

cope

There was also the niglet carrying weapons in the second one. A random niglet just popping up in Ukraine to fight Putin

>Is this video of Zelensky in Ukraine fake?
Yes. Zelensky flew tonpoland on a flight with transponder off. Now its all fake videos. The one he posted before had not one wisp of smoke or a crack of gunfire and he is suppose to be leading the fight from the front line. That fucker fled at the first sign of trouble like all jews will. Their military deserted and they had to grab random civilians and arm them and force them to fight. Ukraine army is great at defending a border and keeping everyone in now that all jews flew out on the 24th.

Attached: 1645943976452.jpg (1007x901, 373.75K)

Some russian telegram channels claim that all his videos are pre-recorded and he is in Lvov right now, without much evidence though. There's almost no confirmed information about the war, I think we all should just wait until the propaganda shitstorm ends

Cope.

Self-bump doesn't work retard.

Indeed, shit is getting quite heated.

Putin needs to score the fastest possible victory.

Not in days as shills and retards think, but in a few weeks at most

Attached: 1645706369807.jpg (768x1024, 66.9K)

He's using one of those virtual set projection screens that Disney uses on the Mandalorian.

I misclicked, oh nooooo....

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-162037.png (480x854, 52.91K)

It must be fake because Zelensky is a jew so has no loyalty to Ukrainians. Plus the media has already been caught passing off old photos of Zelensky in military gear as recent photos of him defending Ukraine.

Attached: 1645968191656.jpg (1024x775, 184.79K)

Looks perfectly legit to me. I hate the guy, but filming yourselfie on a smartphone on the street like a lonely thot for a pep-talk is fairly original.

You need to go back to congo, monkey

looks fake to me, his clothes have 2pixels of distorted outline which does not match rest of background in movement, like twitch streams but slightly more sophisticated

Nah, I'm good, nigger. Also lurk more.

Which is more likely:

>going to the trouble of creating a computer generated fake video that is easy to confirm

Or...

>just recording some videos of himself in advance, days, maybe even weeks earlier, so they can play them back
This has two benefits: it's not giving out his actual location, and makes it look like he's a brave guy holding out.

If someone was to record in advance, they'd want to do so behind a building which the Russians wouldn't touch (like Church or other historical building).

If you wanted to prove it was taken earlier, you could compare the cloud patterns/weather from the video with that of the live streams.

Another thing, he doesn't talk about actual events of the war which could easily prove it's recent. Only about 'fake news' of surrender... which makes sense, since he doesn't want people to surrender but also it's no reason to believe the video is recent.

Although obviously there is the suspicion these are just propaganda, and they likely are, shit is quite odd.

There are some bluntly fake videos popping up.

Also, what's up with the Azov batallion being Nazis and receiving Soros support, is this not a mismatch?

Btw, if faggot jannie subhumans delete this, I hope your children don't starve to death when they become globohomo slaves.

Attached: 1645741424083.png (1200x1577, 181.43K)

and the video is not 1080p at all, somehow all happening footage we got are low res, slavs are poor sure but i dont believe a president cant afford a phone less than 5 year old

the lower the resolution, the easier to fake and fool

Its not hard creating a computer generated backround. Technology is there, fucking streamers can do it. A gov allied with NATO can do more than that. Fucking third world streamers can do it. I can fucking do it. Baddly of course, but a professional in literally 1 hour can get a video of you in everest.

Both are plausible,

Although given the amount of shilling pro and anti in the board I don't know if we can get weaponised autism to check for weather patterns.

Perhaps in double ch4n but let's still try

The video looks like those 3d cameras for VR. Like the ones google uses when you wanna se a location in google maps.

Even if he has left and all the vids are pre-recorded or something, Russia needs to prove it so Ukrainians stop fighting and we don't all get nuked.

Oh the youtube video is good res, had to compress it because 3mb max limitation only let me post niggertier webm