Why do women still believe that they are entitled to male protection? Why aren't they preparing to fight for themselves?

Why do women still believe that they are entitled to male protection? Why aren't they preparing to fight for themselves?

Attached: 1645938283689.jpg (1125x1019, 441.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because evolution of modern humans is 200k years, as opposed to 200 years of feminist nonsense.

Women are naturally cowards.

Destroy your cunt and she will thank you graciously

They crave smell of slavic cock

The manipulation here is kind of incredible, somehow weaving traditional masculinity into their Covid cult
If Russian troops mass rape American women we should laugh and make YouTube poop edits

Joe Biden isn't getting help from American men.

I hope the simps acutally do protect the wammenz. Then when they get m'lady'd to death and escape the rape when the simps get killed. They'll finally be like yeah good thing the cities are burned and the simps are dead everything is good again.

Never forget the white feather campaign where British women were publicly shaming every man who wasn't participating in the most pointless slaughter in history.

They didn't seem cowardly when it was their time to shit on their own countrymen, especially those they deemed unworthy

Oh yeah, I know all about that one.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather
>The writer Compton Mackenzie, then[when?] a serving soldier, complained about the activities of the Order of the White Feather. He argued that "idiotic young women were using white feathers to get rid of boyfriends of whom they were tired"

Attached: 1594791567641.jpg (720x960, 165.89K)

Wake me up when there is something worth protecting.

lmao are american men really scared of a fucking CLOTH? lmao that's fucking pathetic.

funny how all the feminists disappear as soon as even the thought of war emerges. wtf are women going to do, nag the enemy to death?

But women are the embodiment of virtue and have to remain objective because they are entrusted with raising the next generation. Or so I've heard.

yeah, wearing a mask for some fake virus is easy to equate with shooting people for invading your country

women are so fucking stupid.
and i hope you get aids and die for posting some faggy twatter screenshot

Attached: 1638990901770.png (550x563, 537.08K)

Why doesn't she just buy an Uzi?

Attached: 1641739218114.jpg (1630x1272, 195.5K)

Remember that to anything like this image is enough of a response.

Attached: 1645806069084.jpg (422x1024, 60.19K)

westernoids became pussywhipped because their women forgot that white men are the only thing standing between their comfy lives and getting raped to death

She's correct actually, I'm more than happy to let these evil wenches see the culmination of all the shit they've been supporting over the years. Maybe they should've thought twice about demonizing all White men for shlomo's agenda.

Looks like the women should show us how it's done first, then

I just want the best female engineers put into a room with all the parts needed to build a missile. And just see if they can do it.
>Tie your hair back with a bandana
>Roll up your shirt sleeves
>Grab a wrench
>We got this ladies wooo!!

someone tell this dumb bimbo that the masks didn't stop the spread

What that is is shaming. That's what women do. When they can't get what they want they will shame men into complying. Just look up the white feathers of england.

Oh I'm sorry sweaty is jamarius and the crew not actually concerned about anything other than +1 a white bihhhhh frfr no cap? Oh well cunt. Stop knocking on my door now pls

The death only happens once they are denied the access to an abortion. They kill themselves.

No weeb mousepads

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-010829_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1220, 482.08K)

That's not US flag, it's Liberia flag

Because masks do nothing to stop the spread of a virus.

Well spotted lol.

>that forehead slope
Does she even have a brain?

fuck i love equality now

Attached: equality_yes.jpg (650x488, 35.02K)

She is absolutely correct.
Do it yourself, whore.
You don't need no man!
Slay Kween!
Equality is Equality.
Enjoy the rape.

Attached: 1645890005037.jpg (768x1024, 187.6K)

Well if that is the consideration, let us see how the women fair in protecting. That would be a comedy show to buy tickets for.

Thank god we let illegal immigrants in the military who can defend them

I don't have a grandma. Fuck boomers.

Imagine the shock when women like this get that white feather thrown in their face.

Attached: 1644445491437.jpg (480x414, 34.83K)

to be fair those things probably suck for your wrist in actuality and are monosize to sreamline production so you can't even enjoy the variety in cup sizes
although pretty based

what conflict is this scraped from, doubt this one

>wearing a mask to protect against a fake virus is comparable to picking up a gun to defend your loved ones against rape and murder at the hands of a foreign entity
Lmao the literal state of women

How can zoomers concentrate on their CoD or Fortnite or whatever with that gaming setup?

Women are on their own, jews are enemy #1

She's a dead Kurdish soldier. There are more pic's of her and frens. Busted so many nuts to them.

Every one of them who betrayed us and supported BLM lost this privilege.