What the fuck was his initial plan?

>Send a bunch of scared conscripts in dilapidated apcs and trucks over the border
>no artillery or air support, minimal armored support
>launch 3 main thrusts that sort of lumber around and don’t support one another
>drop 200 VDV on top of Kiev without any SEAD or air superiority
>no attempt of securing rear
>only have enough supplies for like 3 days
>no earthmoving or combat engineering support, ditches and earthen barriers prove a consistent problem
Who the fuck planned this? It’s like they expected nobody to shoot back

Attached: 424CCE61-390A-4390-A084-FAAF9143DC34.jpg (828x509, 211.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Exjv_VMkNw
twitter.com/Ukrainewarnews3/status/1497912527887425539
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=8Exjv_VMkNw

He spergs out

You get too much of your information off of twitter.

Over 150,000 Ukrainians have fled to Polish border --- fleeing all the winning.

his military may have overstated capabilities like we often see in business... if so then his people suck and he is bad at hiring. I wonder what trump knew on this...

they aren't trying to slaughter civilians like our military?

What did he mean by this, Any Forums?

Attached: Lettuce Soldier.png (1607x1069, 792.6K)

zalensky agreed to peace talks nigga
you a dullard?

>Send a bunch of scared conscripts in dilapidated apcs and trucks over the border
>no artillery or air support, minimal armored support
>launch 3 main thrusts that sort of lumber around and don’t support one another
>drop 200 VDV on top of Kiev without any SEAD or air superiority
>no attempt of securing rear
>only have enough supplies for like 3 days
>no earthmoving or combat engineering support, ditches and earthen barriers prove a consistent problem
>takes over kharkiv
>russian army almost beseiged kiev
>sumy and kherson under russian control
>russian BUKS/s300 flooding into ukraine, gradually locking ukranian airspace
>Jewsinky submits and agrees to negotiate in minsk

FTFW rabbi

In Belarus. Get out of here nigger.

Ftfy*

He tries to LARP USA with their tactics of high-precision strikes.

Q predicted this

>>takes over kharkiv
Only in russia tv.
twitter.com/Ukrainewarnews3/status/1497912527887425539

>No happenings
>makes one
>mission accomplished

Attached: 1644612499772.jpg (650x439, 52.31K)

I think they thought they would catch them by surprise and they would immediately cave. They also had a bizarre plan to minimize human casualties. They should have went full 2nd Chechen war on Ukraine and turned Kiev into Grozny. The west was always going to escalate and go all out to support Ukraine minus sending troops.

He believed his own propoganda like often happens with generals and leaders far from the front of politics and combat.
He honestly believed his own kool aid the ukranians would just welcome the troops with open arms
thats why the troops are mostly youngsters and fast moving vehicles, they wanted something less threatening.
The coming days will be when you see the real bulk ofthe army appraoch, that is also when most of the war crimes will happen because you cannot logistically control what 50k men do

They probably planned this invasion since 2014, and seeing how Russia fought in Syria I don't think for a second they're retarded. There was also plenty of SEAD, but all the Stingers the US delivered are impossible to account for.
Personally I think it's the "expendable units first, good units last approach", like the pre-Marian Romans. The (((US))) has trained and armed Ukraine for 8 years now, and they probably did a superb job at it, so Putin doesn't want his good units running into planned Ukrainian counter-attacks and ambushes. Once he has baited out the Ukrainian defenses, he'll send the good units to mop up.

Everyone left in Russia after the fall of the USSR who was intelligent bailed to the US and EU. What you have now is a country full of poor low IQ fat alcoholics who have to serve Putin or be sent to the gulag. You are watching the result of that play out live on the internet.

Attached: DF98626A-3200-49FE-A973-23FA54A71AA6.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I thought ukrainians were legitimely disliked in Kharkiv back in 2014. I guess foreign power invading builds national spirit rather quickly

Based. Explains why he's using Chechens and Asiatic units

What you all have to realize is that it's not whatsoever about Ukraine.

The only reasonable explanation I can think of at this point is that they relied way too much on their air force for support and troop movement. We saw that there were plenty of helicopter insertions after the initial strikes of Kaliber missiles, because they thought that they had almost achieved air supperiority, but looks like portable anti air causing too much trouble and they are just brute forcing advancements without any air cover.

>send in low level troops first then the big guns
You’ve been playing too much clash of clans user, Russia is just incompetent, look at literally any war they’ve been involved in. They all go like this and it’s only going to get worse.

Why do the ameriniggers think they are so great in war?

20 years could not secure more than Kabul's green zone

Sending your worst first is Saddam Hussein tier strategy.
Gives the enemy target practice and a morale boost as well as information on your tactics. Then the rest of your forces have to march past all the wreckage and corpses of their own forces.