Wtf is his problem?

Attached: put.png (1026x816, 722.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60
youtube.com/watch?v=xykvrGpCW6E
youtu.be/sSp9geqULuY?t=52
rt.com/russia/550767-putin-nuclear-deterrent-forces-order/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-war-live-latest-news-putin-kyiv-invasion-12541713
youtu.be/CZ9TmaCcb6I?t=26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's dying

>derp wat deterentt meen?

shouldn't have poked the bear by couping ukraine burger

hope that nukes Kremlin by mistake

Any of you dumb assholes starting to remember why Russia has a sphere of influence?

based putin giving us the biggest happening in 60 years

>le savior of white race
my fucking sides

Attached: 400.jpg (359x400, 65.28K)

Ukraine was to be a neutral bufferzone for Europe to build good relations with Russia.
Instead Zog wants to burn it all down. I hate America and americans.

>Лыcый кapлик

Л
Ы
C
Ы
Й

К
A
P
Л
И
К

Either he's gone insane or he's going out in a blaze and taking down what he perceives to be a Jewish Oligarchy who has confined his role to that of distractionary puppet.

Dare I say Q predicted all of this?

Attached: putin_naming_the_suits.webm (426x240, 730.35K)

Lol where's this from? Source?

>starts war
>things don't go well
>throws a temper tantrum and

Explain

Manletism. Many such cases.

sounds like Israel with their Sampson Option

Manlet rage

Q didn’t predict anything lmao
KYS faggot

Based Putin. DEATH TO GLOBOHOMO!

You and NATO expansion.
Duck & cover retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60

Easy to say for you. South america is the safest place in case thermonuclear war.

4 years ago putin says he can't get anything done, everything he does is countermanded by trillionaire oligarchs with giant beards and black suits.
youtube.com/watch?v=xykvrGpCW6E

It's some kind of whacked out conspiracy.

Attached: patton_lost_tribes.jpg (956x670, 124.42K)

"...except for the red tie, they wear black or dark blue ones"

lmao at how he thought this was a vital detail.

Just wait 2 more weeks man.
He'll release the kraken.
Just two more weeks.

sounds like a literal Any Forumstard

Just go to Siberia, Ivan. You'll be fine.

Yep

hope he nukes Warsaw, intentionally

Unironically, assburgers.

>Any of you dumb assholes starting to remember why Russia has a sphere of influence?
because USSR was a real deal?
russia is nothing but a gas station and some nukes. the fuck is he going to do? a global reset because m-muh ukraine :< ?

The only hope for the world right now is a GRU officer realizing that his boss is completely insane and putting him down.

He can't say it plainly or Putin will be removed from power by said keys to power. So instead of saying his ideas clearly he has to talk about them in terms that only a person who already understands, can recognize.

Attached: divided_beard_means_reee.png (753x503, 355.45K)

me when i don't get my tendies
based

I wouldn't even be mad desu. Warsaw is Polish globohomo central

bros it just got really hot outside, is something happeni

Attached: ho9op3fco3f01.png (300x300, 101.42K)

Lol, doesn't even have the stamina for one week of conventional warfare. I guess some real Russians will drag him out of the Kremlin kicking and screaming now.

CMEPTЬ ХУЙЛУ

HAARP just got activated.

I CAN'T FLEED

Attached: photo_2022-02-27_16-17-55.jpg (1080x1080, 166.3K)

I live in siberia and just saw ~10 lifting lights at night sky.

Destabilizing world nuclear deterrence just so that the power structure that is technically the same one on the Russian federation and EU sides, seems reckless.
youtu.be/sSp9geqULuY?t=52

Attached: aristotle_masculine_republics_give_way_feminine_democracies_give_way_tyranny.jpg (438x215, 50.9K)

looks in better shape than biden

>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on highest alert
rt.com/russia/550767-putin-nuclear-deterrent-forces-order/

>The move comes in response to ‘hostile’ rhetoric by top NATO officials, Russia’s president

Attached: oh fuck.jpg (900x472, 30.45K)

I heartily endorse this

Attached: Fuck Poland.png (1623x955, 689.93K)

I dont know we should do something about people who act that way
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Attached: 123215434.png (228x174, 90.3K)

>President Vladimir Putin placed the country’s strategic deterrence forces on “special” alert on Sunday, announcing the move during a meeting with Russia’s Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu and Chief of Staff Valery Gerasimov.

>“Western countries are not only taking unfriendly actions against our country in the economic area. I'm speaking about the illegitimate sanctions that everyone is well aware of. However, the top officials of the leading NATO countries also make aggressive statements against our country as well,” Putin stated.

>Russia’s deterrent forces include various strategic weapons, both nuclear and conventional, which can be used for defense and offense alike. According to Russia’s military definition, the forces are designed to “to deter aggression against Russia and its allies, as well as to defeat the aggressor, including in a war with the use of nuclear weapons.”

>The move comes amid the ongoing offensive by Russia in neighbouring Ukraine, launched by Moscow on February 24. The military operation followed Russia’s formal recogniton of the breakaway Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics, which split from Kiev back in 2014.

>The offensive prompted a massive international fallout, with the West launching a new wave of sanctions against Russia, accusing it of “unprovoked” attack. The new restrictions ranged from personal sanctions against top officials, including Russia’s president, to targeting the financial system of the country.

Everyone thought that he was bluffing with the advent of the LDNR. Everyone thought he was bluffing with an attack on Ukraine. And now everyone thinks that he is bluffing with a nuclear war. He doesn't bluff.

>US condemns 'unacceptable' escalation from Putin

>As we reported earlier, Vladimir Putin has ordered that Russia's nuclear deterrence forces are put on high alert (see 1.38pm post).

>Now, the US ambassador to the United Nations has condemned this move as an unacceptable escalation.

>Linda Thomas-Greenfield told CBS: "It means that President Putin is continuing to escalate this war in a manner that is totally unacceptable and we have to continue to stem his actions in the strongest possible way."

>Mr Putin's move will heighten fears across the West that Russian forces could use nuclear weapons in the conflict with Ukraine.
news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-war-live-latest-news-putin-kyiv-invasion-12541713

pic or didn't happen

>deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent
deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent
>deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent deterrent

then he is mentally ill
congrants on your president choice

I've been trying to figure this one out for years. Even asked people who are fashion nerds, and executive types.

The best I can figure is that it's not an ostentatious form of dress - as in they are powerful people who don't want to be remembered OR it's a tiny detail to make you remember his message.

Mr. Putin, nuke this illiterate retard first, if you're so kind.

Hey now. It could have been Zhirinovsky.

He is a strong leader.

Angry manlet syndrome. Never trust a man under 1,85m with power.

Attached: !.gif (286x224, 776.41K)

All politicians are across

He has the entire western world against him, what do you expect him to do?

Actors

Well he learned that from the jews Israel did exactly that, and afterwards the whole western cucks declared that it was their best ally and started giving them billions $ every year forever.

>what do you expect him to do?
the hortler special

youtu.be/CZ9TmaCcb6I?t=26

Attached: kek_viral_factor2x.gif (220x124, 358.37K)