/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1676 - Kharkiv Edition

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
russia and ukraine negotiating ceasefire in belarus
Reports indicate that the Russian armed forces have entered Kharkiv City in northern Ukraine.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

last

Attached: 1645957608245.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/GLOBAL_Telegram_MOKED/162024
reddit.com/r/UkraineWarReports/comments/t2mpka/little_gift_for_the_chechen_troops/
twitter.com/rtyson82/status/1497702994590187530
youtube.com/watch?v=3QamB_ZH8Wg
milliyet.com.tr/gundem/ukrayna-bir-de-mermi-parasi-istiyor-5283771
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_of_Siberia
twitter.com/FirstSquawk/status/1497930374000775169?t=TiKtipgMfP5VN9ReXX-zqA&s=19
t.me/GLOBAL_Telegram_MOKED/162112
youtube.com/watch?v=woVW_hLVEOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is the West even a democracy when everyone is literally saying the same thing all the time?

Maximum comfy.
Maximum autismus.

Attached: apu autonomous zone.jpg (1800x1273, 405.29K)

Kek ukranians using picture of Palestinians girl

Attached: FMmNjrDX0AImfN1.jpg (1098x1652, 128.42K)

Because its not.

WHERE IS PALESTINE IN THE OP?? STOP YOUR ZIONISM AT ONCE PEASANT

The horse stealer of Kherson...the newest member of the Avengers

Those are the Russian boomers they're irrelevant in wartime

Its not about defeating Russia, that's the easy part. Its about defeating Russia everyday for god know how long that is impossible. They're the IRL version of a zerg rush.

Attached: 1642495900706.jpg (640x800, 85.07K)

So the question is whether China cucks itself out to globohomo or not?

Found this pic in the other thread, if we stop to look around, Russia already nearly controls all the relevant parts.

Attached: 1645970174303[1].png (2988x1834, 252.55K)

rusbros i dont feel too good

Attached: file.png (1792x828, 1.1M)

yeah, fucking jews

>onlyfans are deleting russian accounts.
this will be bigger blow to russian economy than swift ban. it's over.

Attached: 1645889472966.jpg (737x1024, 94.67K)

Not everyone agrees, there are retards and shills in every society, but yes most people are against russian aggressive expansion into e europe

the Romanian army has joined the war on the hohol side.... it's over...

Blonde palestinian? Interesting...

How can they not bea democracy if they collectivly repeat that to themselves regardles of institutional functionality?

Have you noticed how psychopathic people are? They shout and cheer at every supposed massacre of Russian troops while going on about peace and 'the victims of war'.

Could at least have gone for something more obscure.

Why does the UK claim to be a democracy if they have literally "Kingdom" in their name?

Attached: 1637203501345.png (124x117, 12.57K)

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

what does it mean? wtf is 'palestine'?
yep
not at all we have a variety of opinions here some root for this side some for that
thats a large chunk of their GDP these days

Attached: 1645941151423.jpg (1907x1073, 597.61K)

A question for the Russians here: What is Gerasimovs ethnicity?
Apparently he is from Kasan, but I couldn't find any info on whether he is an ethnic Russian or Tatar
I mean you can barely tell them apart anyway, which just complicates things

Attached: gerasimov.jpg (800x1131, 197.93K)

I wonder how many people fell for it

>russian aggressive expansion into e europe
they don't have maps on your fucking island, do they

And all these whores will need a source of income. Population of prostitutes and gold diggers will explode.

that's ahed tamimi

A rusanon told me that he is half tuvan and half russian.

Russia is a massive melting-pot of ethnicities anyhow, it's like Muttistan, impossible to tell.

>600k likes
That much I presume, minimum

I wish i could hear this video

>ah the deserts of ukraine

>Russia doesn't have a pipeline to China, not yet. In a few years - maybe.
Alternative methods of transport. Remember that the real gas station is Siberia, which "borders" China. But yeah, they could move towards building a pipeline. With what money though? Every cent China commits into Russia, sinks Russia deeper and deeper into unconcealable debt.
They kinda have to find other energy sources or forever sell their souls to Qatar/UAE and the US. Yeah, Germany had that retarded fearmongering stint about nuclear.
It begs the question as to why they rendered themselves so dependent on Russian gas. I mean, around the same timeframe the NS2 pipeline was getting built, the Ukrainian conflict was in full shambles, and the US was propagandizing about Russian bots stealing the election, and the UK was seething about dead journalists on their soil. Yet Germany was content was turning a blind eye to the new red terror and reinforcing their dependency on gas.

thats a proper uniform
some other russian general was wearing some atrocious one where his shirt had a collar and a zipper

Attached: 1645967466129.webm (323x600, 2.73M)

You won't see desert on Ukraine

What's the point? Ukraine is not really that good mineral exporter nor has the industrial capacity to turn those resources into products and Russia neither should have problems with resources in even the near to mid future.

>half tuvan and half russian
That's Shoigu

>all the bridges still standing while russians are not far from it
Ukrainians really are retards

It's the difference between fighting for a person pretending to represent an ideal or fighting for the person himself.
They can always betray the ideal you believe in, but they can't betray themselves, only the subjects can do that.

Thats russia MOD

it's scary how social networks can manipulate huge masses of people with a flip of the switch, much more powerful than the media

It's not about the Russians acquiring those minerals, but the Ukrainians losing them.

t.me/GLOBAL_Telegram_MOKED/162024

Attached: 1645967563411.webm (323x600, 2.57M)

nah, that's shoigu
I mean he has hidden slant-eyes that give away his Tuvan father

Attached: 1920px-Sergey_Shoygu_-_InnovationDay2013part1-.width-800_iUYUijP.jpg (800x500, 78.31K)

Idk ive never been to israel
Why not ask putins best friends, all of whom are jewish?
P.S. - i have been pointing this out to putinshills for the past two weeks and not one of you has come up with anything close to a counterargument
Ukr is not in eastern europe? Please enlighten me big strong serb cartographer who is definitely not shilling for russia 24/7 on Any Forums
The only question is - are you a volunteer or do you receive monetary compensation for your hard work?

urineans prepare pig fat bullets for muslims

reddit.com/r/UkraineWarReports/comments/t2mpka/little_gift_for_the_chechen_troops/

urine neo nazi jewish leader says "blonde and blue eyed europeans" are dying

twitter.com/rtyson82/status/1497702994590187530

neo nazi jewish leader says turks are cockroaches with a moustache

youtube.com/watch?v=3QamB_ZH8Wg

ukrainians kill turkish fisherman in international waters and demand payment for bullets used

milliyet.com.tr/gundem/ukrayna-bir-de-mermi-parasi-istiyor-5283771

retarded t*Rks support these people. i stand with RUSSIA, fuck urine, fuck nato, fuck wect

Attached: rus.png (1280x960, 1.06M)

Putin unironically told them to prepare the nukes and pic related is their reaction to it.

Some HERO will just blow himself up again while they cross it

on the eastern side?
i think all the russians landed on the west
either way russian tanks on those bridges are easy targets

they do have pipelines to China through Kazakhstan

Same ethnicity as this guy

Attached: images (3) (15).jpg (739x415, 21.73K)

Stop listening to him. Russia already has a pipeline to China and is building a second one.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_of_Siberia

It looks sane

But then they should have just expanded Luhanks and Donetsk(like they said they would) and maybe the North of Crimea to get the water and be done with it.

Just nuke my hairline up

It's underage people and shilling. The other thread has a general underage Any Forums vibe from like 2008 or so.

But I seriously suspect there's actual, real, organized shilling happening in there.

I don't speak slavrunes, what does it say?

i remember they recently made a deal to put a pipeline from eastern russia into china

Attached: 20191203-gazprom-siberian-pipeline-map.jpg (1200x874, 328.78K)

glownigger detected

Palestine is that country that made you cry to the usa when they emptied your iron dome missiles with bottle rockets lol

It's finally time.

This is the end of Putin's regime, and with him all the quislings he promotes from Venezuela to Syria.

The end of history is upon us.

BREAKING: FRESH GHANIMA ACQUIRED

Attached: file.png (800x597, 697.31K)

>US AMBASSADOR TO THE UNITED NATIONS: PUTIN'S DECISION TO PUT NUCLEAR DETERRENT FORCES ON ALERT ESCALATES THE CONFLICT UNACCEPTABLY
twitter.com/FirstSquawk/status/1497930374000775169?t=TiKtipgMfP5VN9ReXX-zqA&s=19

They actually followed me in here... for fuck's sake just go back.

Sure, just like Aleppo

Cope, seethe, dilate, gape ass to receive russian semen

>anybody who disagrees with me is a shill

it's all so tedious

btw, you yourself disprove FP

JIDF learned to use VPN's?

>Ukr is not in eastern europe?
you're an idiot, point is YOU don't have the right to expand to ukraine because LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP where you are you piece of imperialistic brainwashed shit.

LPR separatists have secured the town of Novoahtyrovka
The text has nothing to do with the pic though, what's important is what russanon said

Everything is very simple. If you don’t know the nationality of someone in Russia, then you can simply call him a Soviet person

>Russia Ukraine: An interesting video shows a Ukrainian carrying a TM-62 mine while smoking, into a forest in Berdyansk Berdyansk, Zaporizhia Oblast.
> The mine was allegedly planted under a bridge by RuAF.
t.me/GLOBAL_Telegram_MOKED/162112

Attached: video_2022-02-27_16-06-34.webm (704x1280, 2.53M)

You vastly overrate your own importance kek, i was part of the original ug threads long before your balls dropped

Long time coming

Attached: ThisIsYourFuture.jpg (620x379, 52.14K)

yeah, cry me a river and die of radiation

>The end of history is upon us.

2 The Lord is angry with all nations; his wrath is on all their armies. He will totally destroy them, he will give them over to slaughter.
Isaiah 34

youtube.com/watch?v=woVW_hLVEOQ

you're the one who's in trouble here glowie, not me
imagine being an unironic ukrainebro

ignore urduni

Attached: file.png (1062x2208, 1.86M)