HAPPENING: PUTIN ANNOUNCES HE'S GOING TO NUKE THE US

>Western countries aren't only taking unfriendly economic actions against our country, but leaders of major Nato countries are making aggressive statements about our country. So I order to move Russia's deterrence forces to a special regime of duty.

twitter.com/maxseddon/status/1497923042101575685

Attached: w563563464.png (741x690, 351.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpjHW4mr6qo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they hurt muh pure russian soul

This guy is such a world class fucking faggot, it's really unbelievable how much of an absolute homo this guy appears to be now

THE CLOCK IS TEN SECONDS TO MIDNIGHT FAGGOTS. PREPARE YOUR ANUS.

Attached: 1645968911157.jpg (720x720, 102.91K)

> deterrence forces
> deterrence
OP is a fearmongering faggot

>w-why are the west being so mean to us
Fuck this guy. I could have told him this would happen if he invaded. Are Russia shills actually surprised by sanctions on them and weapons being given to Ukraine? Is he? If so, he's a full-on retard.

>5'6

manlets gonna manlet

The implication of "deterrence" is "we're going to do y if you do x."

Using violence to expand territory, and breaking the nuclear standoff between first world nations is a misdemeanor. It's time for more Sanctions. He only gets 1 scoop of ice cream after dinner.

Attached: communism_downstream_of_liberalism.jpg (600x895, 98.35K)

look at the bloated coke-fiend shitting his pants
he knows its over for him

god I hope some Ivan betrays and murders him before he really starts ww3

whats wrong with his face he looks like a bloated frog wtf

God I hope he launches nuclear weapons at everyone

Do you understand what "to detter" means? He is threatening the west to detter them from taking action against russia

Please NYC, LA OR SAN FRANCISCO FIRST

If he dies, nukes are still going to fly.

Attached: 1551118340452.jpg (700x700, 88.67K)

Yes, YES! NUKE PORTLAND MR PUTIN!

Thank god.
Please do Toronto next.

The planet will be inherited by penguins. I hope they don't nuke each others.

Is he bloatmaxxing himself?

Attached: unknown.png (147x207, 93.07K)

>Translation for the short span twitter zogbots infesting this board
Talk shit, get nuked.

America makes marvel comics mythology, I think he should do DC

>Surrend now, all of you. Or else we will send more millions of our youth to fertilze your soil
Russia is main exporter of fertilisers

Attached: FFF1165E-E7C3-4109-8412-53A854972F3B.jpg (1125x1293, 312.59K)

Been having surgery to look younger supposedly. I've always said in the past that while Putin may be iron-fisted and ruthless, there was always a cold logic that you could understand behind his actions.

That just isn't the case now. He's gone very odd in the last 2 years. Covid (a fucking flu) seems to have rotted his brain. Look at the pictures of him meeting people and keeping them half a mile away from him. He's gone full Howard Hughes.

I dont give a fuck. Tell this 3 ft tall stupid bitch to get going. Im tired of waiting and headed to his house to fuck him in the ass myself.

Attached: 1638100134743.jpg (626x680, 38.55K)

God Latvians are so gay

I heard they found his long lost brother Lzheputin I, already on his way to moscow to challenge the throne

Nuke Seattle too.
youtube.com/watch?v=qpjHW4mr6qo

Attached: 98ce58a9aedbd50d.jpg (900x546, 147.45K)

putin is gay

that's literally just an euphemism like ministry of defense instead of ministry of war

This war looks so fake from the start.
It's a role play.

Interesting take. Maybe he is hallucinating that whole covid scam was acctualy a ploy to kill him

This. I always admired Putin for his calm and effective foreign politics. Now he behaves erratically.

Yeah you don’t fuck with Hunter Biden’s paycheck, Jack!

>Putin nukes US
>US immediately invokes martial law on own citizens
>Draft reinstituted.
>Vaccines mandatory for everyone
>UN peacekeepers sent in to "help keep order"
>ID2022 passports are required to do anything
>Moves to a cashless system now that the FED ha been nuked
>YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

I dont mind just let me finish one thung first.
This land of paperwork and kike worship and bowing to nigger beasts and dysgenic hamsluts holds no brightness

1 sheckle has been depsited into your (((Account)))

This is what happens when you arm a literal inbred autist

Attached: 1629068276427.png (500x400, 4.38K)

>The Russian laser sharks had invaded the Jewish women's group and were taking over their research projects. The women had no choice but to get creative and find new ways to defend themselves. They came up with a plan to use the sharks' powerful lasers to shoot them down. But the Russian lasers were too powerful and the women were quickly killed.

Attached: Poz_Me_Harder.png (584x492, 274.16K)

I've no problem with this since I'm a TURKROACH and we are evolved to survive this shit. Rest of the world can get rekt as long as I've my Turkish Kahve.

Attached: 1645622247685.jpg (564x729, 53.13K)

Hi!

Attached: 1613255831176.png (1440x1440, 826.58K)

plausible, the bomb will fall in siberia, it will be a warning

literal manchild
>declares war
>losses
>starts nuking

Howard Hughes should have had all the power, we'd be much better off right now.

He needs to act aggressively

Hurry up this shit show

massive LARP of a war

I'm ready for Armageddon

Attached: 1645923024241.jpg (640x480, 43.7K)

Does he have cancer or some other disease?

Are they trying to test just how eternal the anglo really is?

>NOOOOOO NUKERINOS SAVE MEEEEEE

Russian laser sharks cruise the ocean at speeds of up to several hundred miles per hour, slicing through anything in their way. Their deadly projectiles are propelled by short-wavelength lasers, which they shoot from their massive, laser-equipped fins. This particular Russian laser shark was cruising in search of a Ukrainian woman who had trespassed on their territory. The shark was determined to shut her down and eliminate her as a threat.

Attached: point-nemo.png (800x800, 39.98K)

No he is psychopatic ex KGB as usual. Something westerners that knew only "le based putin" memes are learning now... better late than never i guess.

My friend's in-laws are Ukrainian. They've always been pro-Putin but are now terrified and can't understand what's happening. Another friend's parents are from the eastern end of Slovakia near the border and they've been sending him stuff about the refugees there. A girl I went to college with is Moldovan and has been putting stuff from where she's from to raise money for the refugees arriving there.

Maybe all of these people are deep state crisis actors designed to fool me, but I'm going to guess they're not. More likely is that you're a schizo who's spent too much time on Any Forums and would rather pretend everything that contradicts his world view is fake than consider he might have been wrong.

That would really suck if a bunch of globohomo cities got hit and the majority of the nigger population evaporated instantly

If true Putin is insane, probably from syphilis.

What triggered this faggot?

No. He doesn't care that the US is doing sanctions, though he acknowledges it.
It's clearly a threat saying "stop it, guys" to the countries sending in a million AA/AT missiles and pieces of armor.

Dub and it hits LA

NUKE US. DO IT.

Attached: FUCKING NUKE ALREADY.gif (220x124, 1.03M)

Finally i hate my fucking life!

Attached: 5345353243.jpg (225x224, 8.31K)

Seattle.

Bluff

based, nuke this clown world to oblivion

Why the fuck is he acting like a cartoon villain? What is really happening behind the scenes?

Still not taking it

We have dolphins with Sonic wave amplifiers.

deter from sanctions? don't go to war for oil then