What are the political implications of this?

>what's there outcome Any Forums?
Best digits win

Attached: Screenshots_2022-02-27-09-44-28.png (816x762, 422.06K)

>Investing.com

If Ukraine is winning, why are they giving up?

Belarusian
Hello Ivan

Putin sucks his dick

Keep the tanks rolling

Attached: 1645969655693.jpg (1000x581, 62.52K)

What will Putin offer?

Attached: 1645949377888.jpg (1019x572, 137.76K)

I wouldn't go if I were Ukrainian. It's a trap. And Belarus is not a safe place, they're Russia's accomplice in this war.

ukraine very cool country, they have good sluts, we polish are very happy to have them :D

Nobody will have meetings with Russian leaders again if they just slaughter him. They're in it for the long haul, that's why they invaded in the first place.

Buying time to get new weapons in place

Both sides agree to an hero jews through nuclear war

>"let's negotiate!"
>meanwhile russia moves more supplies in place
I'm sure it's totally not a distraction

Wouldn't you give the enemy every opportunity to surrender if you were trying to minimize casualties?

Attached: Untitledpol.jpg (1189x429, 111.1K)

They are not giving up. Its becoming abundantly clear that this situation is leading into WWIII and I believe Zelinsky is trying to stop it.

so when is some incident going to happen that causes the US to enter in full force

When they meet

>install openly jewish man as president
>mainstream media doesnt report putin as a chabad lubavitch shabbos goy
>whitey the new hitler
>jew president of slav country savior of the west
AHHH!!!

Lul

They’re not giving up, they’re doing a total power move by holding talks in the oblast of Sznyid, near the Sjid and Fyet borders - which was formerly under control of Czechs under a different name

Ukraine will surrender. Putin will use nuke otherwise.

> WWIII and I believe Zelinsky is trying to stop it.
wow the glowniggers on this board. captain jewkrain, literally a comedian before, is now singlehandedly disarming russians in kiev, and, btw, also preventing ww3. go zelenski, yaay!!11

Retard

LIBERATON 100%

>seething dirt poor copelet

Knowing the negotiations Russia had during the buildup, it's probably going to be some waste of time "become our puppet or die" ultimatum.

zalensky gets executed on live TV while I laugh and drink a cold one

The Ukraine unconditionally surrenders.

how is that a power move? he has been refusing talks for some time. now he accepts for a power move?

The Odessa ass bandit singlehandedly wins the war, both russia and ukraine are now slaves to the Odessa ass bandit.

Nuclear war averted

Putin stumbles on his banana phone peel and gets hospitalized. Nukes can't be launched because codes were written in the banana

Attached: morgo.png (600x600, 28.35K)

Russia gets puppets in the donbass region and some cash. All the virtue signaling bullshit is reversed. Globohomo screeches about this being a great victory for the Ukraine Jew's diplomacy or some shit. Globohomo power increases in the Ukraine and anything that they don't like will be labeled as russian colaboration and censored

Ukraine accepts this as their national flag

Attached: new-pride-flag-01.jpg (1079x719, 44.44K)

Russia takes whole Europe, with Portugal being the only independent country.

>what's there outcome Any Forums?
Assassinations, then real conventional war.
S O O N

Attached: 1645680956438.jpg (400x400, 71.83K)

Digits confirm.

my prediction. he is trying to win time and nothing will happen.
all of this just for donbass is not worth it.

is that a triangle fucking a rectangle?

practically nothing has happened so far and this will be hailed as a victory for both sides, see you again in 2028 for another go