Physics in florida

This is what second graders are taught now.

Attached: 1645794049635.png (1170x736, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=po5kACR09pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its actually the ghost of bed holding him up baka american education

homeschool

Bed of kiev

And the ghost's name? Sambert Hydestein.

Poorly worded, but it's asking why he stays in place on his bed. Gravity is doing it, not the bed itself.

he doesn't fall on the floor because he laid down on the bed. what the fuck is this retarded test?

I don't recall learning physics and gravity in second grade.

I wonder how many woman teachers taught me shit that I had to relearn over the years.

The bed does hold him up, if the bed wasn't there he'd be on the floor regardless of what gravity is doing. The teacher is a dumb bitch

Florida education is meaningless because they fluoridate the water to literal IQ reducing levels.
The average IQ there is less than 90.
If you cared at all about your children you'd take them out of those schools.
It's a constant race war there.
Move literally anywhere else except Mississippi.

This is what taught in certain colleges

Attached: Diversity Bridge.jpg (1267x1980, 335.57K)

That's the point of the image. Assuming that it's not faked for Reddit highscore, it's been photographed and published to showcase a dumb teacher being wrong.

No. The normal force of the bed is. The force of gravity is pulling him down.

Daily reminder that common core was started by a jew because of "white privilege"
youtube.com/watch?v=po5kACR09pw

You were probably learning about banking or something

The same amount of gravitational force is acting on him whether he's on the bed or on the floor. Or am I missing something?

Call the Florida department education and tell them they dropped the ball on teaching kids about the normal force

Wrong.
The reason he doesn't end up on the floor, which is the question asked, is because the bed is holding him up.
The kid is correct.

Your acceleration is determined by the sum total of force vectors acting on you, so if you’re motionless in bed, that means a force holding you up (the normal force) is equal and opposite to the force of gravity pulling you down

gravity pulls you to the center of the planet, the earth surface, building, floors, ceilings, street or whatever keeps you up, not that complicated

Therefore it is not gravity that "holds you up". So this test is just blatantly wrong, right?

These are the people telling you to believe in science.

it's gravity that pulls everything down on earth.
it's electromagnetic repulsion that keeps things from becoming a massive point.

/thread

The kid can't turn off his thinker, which will be a major problem for him within the murica education system.

yeah, gravity doesnt hold anyone up, it pulls you down to the center

>gravity
>can't say precisely what does what to what
"Gravity", like many physics terms, is a reification fallacy.

Never learned banking

> If I completely restate the question in an entirely different way my explanation is correct.
fuck off bitch.

I have a bachelors in physics and a masters degree in math and I don't even know what the answer is.

american education system is a joke
>single choice tests all the way from first class to reach a university degree
no wonder you have no competent teachers if nobody can educate them how to teach

This is why teachers don't deserve higher wages.

it's worded that way so white gets get it wrong and feel stupid.

this nigger
if the bed wasn't there gravity would pull him the fuck down to the ground

I was just thinking the same thing lol

They can't think for themselves anymore.

they are teaching white children to be stupid

>Why doesn’t he fall on the floor?
There’s a physical object between his body and the floor. What kind of brainlet wrote this question?

The real correct answer is friction. It's what's stopping Thomas from sliding right off the bed and hitting the floor.

At this rate the next generation is going to be significantly dumber than medieval peasants.