It's over, the unhinged Russian maniac wants to start a nuclear war

It's over, the unhinged Russian maniac wants to start a nuclear war.
>Putin places Russia’s nuclear deterrent forces on high alert
Max Seddon in Moscow
>Vladimir Putin has placed Russia’s strategic deterrence forces — including units in charge of its nuclear capabilities — on high alert in response to “illegitimate western sanctions” over Russia’s war in Ukraine.
>Russia’s president told Sergei Shoigu, Russia’s defence minister, and chief of general staff Valery Gerasimov on Sunday that “western countries aren’t only taking unfriendly economic actions against our country [...] but leaders of major Nato countries are making aggressive statements about our country”, at a meeting in the Kremlin shown on state TV.
>“I order to move Russia’s deterrence forces to a special regime of duty,” Putin said.
ft.com/content/475838e4-a430-4c08-bd18-24f14beb4a9e

Attached: hdge34df.png (1474x1148, 242.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cvLH6zX_2lE?t=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm pretty sure the nuclear deterrent forces are never not on high alert

Ukraine is just practice for Russia to see how warfare works in the 2020s. Any rethoric about nuclear weapons is just a carefully designed part of modern war strategy, and has been for a long time.

LMFAO really? This nigger really having to resort to nukes to deal with fucking
>Ukraine
I was on his side at the start but jesus christ what a pathetic faggot.

DO YOU YOU FAGGOT JEWTIN

Attached: изображение_2022-02-27_184329.png (900x900, 418.53K)

Russia will never win once I unleash my milk tanks and drench them in creamy goodness. How could they resist? They'll drink the milk and fall asleep like babies, leaving ukraine to total victory.

Jewtin lost to Sleepy Joe.
How embarrassing.

WHY HASN'T THIS INSANE FUCKING MANIAC BEED TOSSED OUT BY COUP YET HOLY SHIT THE MAD MAN IS GOING TO KILL US ALL

Attached: EZvQcIsXQAAe8mN.jpg (474x252, 25.61K)

youtu.be/cvLH6zX_2lE?t=100

russia will be wiped off the map

I can't wait for russian shills to come up with the dumbest reason to explain why this is false, and when proven right, why it is okey to do this.

Cmon ivan i'd like to hear it

>LMFAO really? This nigger really having to resort to nukes to deal with fucking
>>Ukraine
It's also the rest of the world. The comfy cocksucker coward piece of shit Western politicians thought they were the New World Order who could dictate at will in a unipolar world. It's not true. I hope this reminds them why Russia always had sphere of influence in the past.

I hope he does it we need a cleanse

Oh no NATO said mean things bring out the nukes!

This is like a school bully calling his dad to beat up a cripple who fought back

Пyтинa пoвecят зa eгo пpecтyплeния

if he really starts throwing nukes around there will be no Russia anymore and it will be divided between EU and China
Hope that Russians themselves will stop this madman before it happens

what manlet rage does to a nigga

>had sphere of influence in the past
It shouldnt, literally no one wants to live under Russian influence.
I bet my fucking ass if you asked all russian citizens if they'd prefer the USA living conditions and culture or the russian one then 90% of non brainwashed boomers would say USA. Its just a fact, you might cry about twitter trannies but everyone'd rather take them than living like a fucking rat in commie blocks.
Feel free to seethe Ivan

Attached: 4453453454.gif (162x226, 776.51K)

People of Russia, you better get rid of the mad dwarf tsar or you'll end up a smoldering heap of radioactive rubble.

yadda yadda but seriously we can't let the russians get the nuclear codes

>DEADHAND ACTIVATED
DEADHAND ACTIVATED
>DEADHAND ACTIVATED
DEADHAND ACTIVATED
>DEADHAND ACTIVATED
DEADHAND ACTIVATED
>DEADHAND ACTIVATED
DEADHAND ACTIVATED
>DEADHAND ACTIVATED
DEADHAND ACTIVATED
>DEADHAND ACTIVATED
DEADHAND ACTIVATED
>DEADHAND ACTIVATED
DEADHAND ACTIVATED

Attached: doomsday_device.jpg (720x405, 59.21K)

please putin please please please end it all end it all end it all please

Look, basically, I'm just not gonna support The Ukraine.

I know...
Ughhhh... I know!
I'm sorry!!!

It’s just that I’m not going to support them (The Ukraine) is all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Also, Kiev*

OwO may I have some milk too?

you know, you can just end yourself without waiting for putin to end us all.
Someone actually still wants to live

Nigga ukraine is being financed and supplied by the entire world
Even without that ukraine is 2nd largest military in Europe

Nazi Germany needed 5 weeks for Poland (11th largest army of europe then)

Lets goooo. It seems like nato forgot who they were dealing with. Putin isn't some random warlord, he's the second most powerful man in the world and he will fuck you up.

wipe your snot kiddo, but do not use your
arm or sleeve

>always had a sphere of influence in the past
>influence in the past
>the past

yes.

Globohomo are installing bio Labs in Ukraine and other places near rusia, they created a new air borne cholera virus

Attached: 1645966203146m.jpg (1024x768, 99.83K)

Nukes are actually psyop, cooked up so Japan could save face while surrendering. Then soviets got wind of it because commie jew spies and everyone just went along with the charade no one wanted landwar in europe so muh nuclear armaggeddon myth was kept alive by both sides. +Both sides got to loot their countries by means of arms race.

Lets not forget that soviets won the ww2 with anglos they did not mystically become sworn enemies.