Hey pol the war in ukraine might be bad but dont forget the horrible rasism blacks in eastern europe face

Hey pol the war in ukraine might be bad but dont forget the horrible rasism blacks in eastern europe face

Attached: BBC news ukraine blacks.jpg (720x1344, 233.73K)

Flag checks out

I cant decide whom i hate more anglos or niggers, they deserve eachother.
Anglo bitches getting raped and turned into kebab makes my dick hard, i wish i could kill every single angloid.

Even if a nuclear war happens tomorrow,the first paragraph will be the effect this has had on the black community.

uhm based

If Putin invades the west will all niggers run away?

you have major issues

Maybe go back to, and this is just a wild left field suggestion, Africa, niggers

>shilling for war
>shilling for nigger loving

I Hate the britshits so much

Are you me?

Yes thats why we love uncle Putie

>The news is talking about slightly darker skinned people than me and my self conscious image to be treated like the snows that left my homeland a shithole is flairing up.
What's the point of being bitter after a nuke?

stop baiting

Just tired of angloid nigger worship, itțs everything about niggers, trannies and feminism to you fucking cunts, please fuck off already.
Lo ve niggers and trannies as much as you want but stop tryig to force everyone else to do it too.

I won't forget about it and I sincerely hope it gets exponentially worse.

Literally can't because the only flight out is through countries that won't let them in.

Then stop responding and grow up.

Attached: 1645727334326.jpg (600x900, 187.26K)

Nigger go kill yourself.

Attached: 1645829279130.png (994x994, 55.11K)

Can't wait until they start giving away weapons, nonwhite and jew hunting season will be on.

>Responds again after call me bait.
How stupid are you?
>Russian watermark
Don't answer.

>>Russian watermark
The irony

Attached: Kek.png (460x689, 518.89K)

Bc the op made a good point and your response was cringe. Kys.

Niggers can be useful or fuck off

based

niggers are subhuman scum.
Death to kikes.

That stay the fuck out of eastern eruope nigger.

based

based gypsy

This is genius

Attached: 1622027279923m.jpg (1024x677, 82.25K)

Based take

There's niggers in Eastern Europe?

Muttoid spics are seething on Reddit cause the polish guards won't let in the muh opressed niggers
Hope blm takes some action

a*erican muttoids mostly

they will try

Spare the beadys, whatever you do spare the beadys!

The BBC fears the gypsy edgelord

why do blacks demand acceptance everywhere but don't wanna accept anybody else themselves?

They'll just keep running until there's no place to run off to. I 100% guarantee you that they won't go back to Africa tho