Putin is a chad AND the savior of the West

>made the whole world cheer for an all-white, Christian nation
>revived European military
>revived European patriotism
>BTFO'd pacifist hippies

Attached: 1645968877944.jpg (649x1080, 187.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlJywp7E3Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like a blundering failure of an operation to me. Come Monday I'm buying russian stocks for pennies and making a profit when the oligarchs wack him. Not that they didn't want to go to war either, but he'll be the fall guy.

There are no whites in Russia, only black haired mongoloid mutts. This reflects in their murder rates and living standards. All of the pure blond Russian whites were killed by the bolsheviks. Even muttland is whiter than that shithole

All you can do is spout off propaganda. I would kill myself if I was you

And where might you be from rat?

klaus schwab little bitch

Attached: 1645814541885.jpg (1024x758, 104.14K)

BASED

Putin will be dead by the end of the year

Can he destroy Judea?

>all-white
le 81% face (equivalent to 1990s muttland)
>christian
majority non-christian
>revived military
lol, nice supply lines ivan
>patriotism
lol lol
>BTFO'd pacifist hippies
imagine getting your ass kicked by underpowered hippies, holy shit

Oh the truth is propaganda now. The receding fractured 20th century ex super power with a shrinking population and receding sphere of influence with a shit economy is going to pull its shit together and gain something out of this. You're just lashing out at neoliberalism because you're powerless against it. You might as well make some money like me.

>no reading comprehension
Based. Reading is gay.

>reading comprehension
>america
pick one pokemon-into-bread baker, books are for fags

Ok, then whats the outcome going to be? Putin overcomes all economic sanction and recreates the eastern block? Doesn't look like thats the direction things are going, croat.

WAS ALWAYS A DEVOUT COMMUNIST AND CONSTANTLY ENCOURAGED MINORITIES FUCK IF HE WAS REALLY WHITE POWER WHY NOT FIGURE OUT COMMUNISM WAS SHIT AND COMPLETELY DESTROY ALL ASPECTS OF IT..........

Yes so based savior of the West. Ignore the fact that the Russians are Eurasian hunnic barbarians. The top military general is a Tuvan, so western so based

It's not 1980, John.

Ukraine president is a fag: youtube.com/watch?v=TlJywp7E3Gw

4 rubles have been deposited to your account Dmitri

Attached: 7ED69078-9836-414C-93F1-06897E2EFEBF.jpg (1024x734, 98.87K)

>powerless against neoliberalism

Nigger, 2008 was 14 years ago. Neoliberalism is dying an embarrassing death in front of the entire world. If you're betting on Neoliberalism/Neoconservatism at this point you're dumber than the dirt that both of those ideologies are being lowered into.

Attached: 1645681424205.jpg (599x598, 91.23K)

How much are they paying you, Ivan?

>The Virgin Jewish Comedian vs. the Chadimir Putin