Is Canada still honking or did they all die?

Is Canada still honking or did they all die?

Attached: hg1kpet6zcj81.jpg (619x603, 45.46K)

They're all in Trudeau's Funhouse. I mean gulag.

We are right fucked, bud

No, they backed down as soon as the military was deployed and haven't made a peep since. Paper tigers.

So it was all fake and gay? I fucking hate boomers so much.

Attached: 7zf2XbAn7lYA-_port (2).jpg (470x471, 53.58K)

It's over for freedom then

kidnappings, disappearances.

Attached: CBSAimm1.jpg (757x568, 101.14K)

all the trucks around here are gone. unironically gulag'd

undercover police everywhere, constantly spying on citizens in a routine way. block captains in apartments tasked to harass and surveil people. most apartment buildings seem to have some kind of CSIS safe house so that they can easily rotate in operatives to interview and track people. many of those are either sexual deviants or else chronic smokers/drug addicts or otherwise involved in criminal activities so unspeakable that they will accept any assignment from their handlers because they fear being sent to prison - sped through canadas crooked courts.

Attached: Van Man.jpg (1150x862, 223.84K)

Canada is totally captured by globalist stooges who are implementing, and seem to think it's okay, acceptable, and normal to employ exactly the measures they accuse dictatorships of using. Most of those interested parties who watched the convoys think it's almost irrefutable that the RCMP tried to stage a literal false flag, because trudope is nothing but an RCMP manchurian candidate handled from birth and put in place to act a part.

Intelligent people thought that the blackface scandal would doom him, but he held onto power by literally trampling the rights of citizens and no one with a conscience would follow the liberals.

Attached: 3Stooges3.jpg (1200x800, 217.1K)

probs they face a no confidence in april and lose

Attached: 1636756726768meta.jpg (1572x1814, 496.54K)

here's a terror for you

Attached: 85708410556e1929121d601fbe6ebd2ameta2.jpg (228x263, 24.4K)

the un was deployed as far as i know
they don't give a fuck and will shoot and beat up anybody
they're basically antichrist footmen

How is the general attitude to the new police state? People here would just accept it, despite the bold claims.

According to their narrative everyone who was in Ottawa partying has covid and is in the ICU

the fuck is this meme

Attached: 1645863556761.jpg (980x550, 205.62K)

lmao they legitimated Trudeaus big boy talk

Yes. Mainlg why i never donated to the truckers. I knew they were boomers. Did go to the protests those were nice. Canada is done.

That looks to be what happened but there were a lot of Canadians pointing guns too. Canada is a truly delusional place now with the politics of the land involving ignoring real issues and debating falsehoods poorly while gaslighting the public on every subject and robbing us blind. Now theyve convinced 40-60% of the population to basicall go along with anything government declares. The honking is over for now but the resistance to control has grown and hypocrisy is being put on display more than has been possible in the past 7 years. Im a pessimist so I think we're pretty fugged but the past 3 months let me know those in disagreement are legion.

Attached: 1645900731673.webm (720x720, 1.83M)

Disorganized resistance has no meaning other than making you look like shit.

>Paper tigers
It was a peaceful protest, did you actually expect them to take on the military?
They've outed Trudeau for the tyrant that he really is to the rest of the world. Any half-decent democratic ruler would've at least had a talk. Everyone knows he's a lunatic now.

This was the point of it, to make him show himself for the evil faggot he truly is. Its now up to the rest of the political system to either work for us or fail and lead us to chaos, in which case maybe other movements or actions will begin and/or be required.