I really don’t like Sweden

Go fuck your self sweden seriously your country is the most depressing place on earth next to Russia. I fucking hate Sweden and your gay singing language. You will not be missed in the slightest. Nobody cares about your shitty country. Go home. You can’t even find 1 friend not even one fucking friend you anti social heathen inbred scum. Sweden deserves to be wiped off the fucking map. I will singlehandedly destroy your pathetic country. Fuck you. Piece of shit Sweden. Finland is superior to your wretched nation. You are nothing, you will never be anything. Nobody will spare a thought to you if you fell off the face of the planet. God I fucking hate Sweden. Fuck Sweden. I fucking hate Sweden! Why won’t you just frigg off? You pathetic humans. Fuck Sweden. Go eat shit. Fuck you. Fuck Sweden.

Attached: B339F444-E977-4363-A37F-106A7038FC15.png (1200x750, 1.17K)

med to have seen the message previously on Operator Chan.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Bump

Calm down, only we can talk about Sweden like that.

These pointless slide threads are getting more desperate for every day

mate you have made this post yesterday and the day before yesterday. clearly bot poosting at this point.

Go fuck your self sweden I hate you so fucking much I really do. I don’t like you at all. You are repulsive. Go away go home you nigger lovers. >:(

based

Attached: 1631624672.jpg (1280x346, 48.3K)

Wow I’ve never seen someone from Liechtenstein post. Good job nigger.

Who the fuck is a Lichtenstein?

>muh slide threads
How do you think it feels being a burger on this shithole board.

Actually pathetic how desperate you are for (you)s. It was funny the first time, now shut the fuck up. sage

jason blaha, is that you?

Do you need a hug? You've been posting this shit for a couple of days now.

>Another Sweden thread
Any Forums worship us

>Liechtenstein ¨
Who?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-03-22_at_5.33.23_PM[1].jpg (1047x639, 46.79K)

No I don’t need a hug from stinky dirty shitskin Swede fuck you go suck a black cock

I love sweden so fucking much. Beautiful nature. Nice, kind peaople. Money grow on trees. The rest of the world is crawling in dirt, picking lice off their skin and seething while i lay here and look at the blue sky. Fuck

Oh woah you think I’m doing this for attention? You literally do anything for attention. I hate your country so much fuck Stockholm fuck you

Stay mad psudo-albanian

Attached: i can't sneed.png (1024x1024, 1.28M)

I for one as a mednigger believe a swedish twink bf is my rightful due.

Love the seethe

You are mentally retarded. Finland has more nature than your pathetic piece of shit country.

Attached: 1643679162515.jpg (587x674, 36.94K)

You obviously never been to london.

You will never be a real country. You have social standing, you have more migrants than men. You are a pathetic twink twisted by somalis and Turks into a crude mockery of Nordic perfection.

All the “I love my Swedish twinks” you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your BBC owners disgusted and ashamed of you, your “masters” laugh at your pale skin behind closed doors.

Norwegians are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of Viking rule have allowed Norwegians to extract oil with incredible efficiency. Even Swedes who “drive a Volvo” look uncanny and unnatural to a Nord. Your missing engine is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to make an appointment with a mechanic, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a look at your piece of shit Volvo

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, get raped by a Somali, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your Med Master will find you, heartbroken but relieved that he no longer has to live with the unbearable Swede. They’ll bury you without your clothes, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a pathetic Swede is buried there. Your ripped anus will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your pathetic existence is a sex tape of you being railed by a gang of Turks.

Moonslim is mad because we don't fall for your filthy tiqqya you goat herder.

Attached: 1645334710482.png (1366x768, 572.76K)

I agree completely this should be said more often. Sweden are a bunch france tier cuck cowards. Even their tanks just scream I'm a huge pussy faggot lol..

Cool flag pal.

>place on earth next to Russia
Fuck off shill.

A breed of dog that requires a lot of attention

Nigga i dont care

Sweden is the new European Emirate of Somalia

>Go home
And that would be?

I'm a nigger in Sweden, and I approve of this message. I want to go back to Nigeria but Swedish authorities won't allow me.

Laughing in 6 weeks paid vacation every year, 12 MONTHS paid paternity leave, free schools and free health care.

Then cries a little bit in violent brown people.

Let’s give it 8-12 years and the nationalistic party will be big enough to start the CLEANSIIIIING