Have you figured it out yet?

>germ theory WRONG
>raw meat GOOD
Two years of covid 1984 and you'd think more of you would have figured it out.

Attached: 20220227_082620.jpg (487x487, 108.28K)

You mean raw meat is good? What is the context with viruses

steak tartare is good
raw chicken is for faggots

Attached: steak-tartare-dish.jpg (1600x1200, 311.11K)

I hope she washed that garloid before eating it.

Do you have any books/references for Germ Theory being wrong and alternative models for diseases and aliments?
I have been looking for them since some time.
Thanks!

The only reason we evolved higher intelligence was because we learned to cook. It makes food easier to digest and provides more calories, freeing up time from chewing our food for 10 hours a day. You want to be a damned dirty ape? I think not. Cook your food, nigger.

Totally wrong. You’re welcome.

Don't care, still getting my filet mignon well done

Attached: 1484897117082.jpg (500x499, 100.32K)

Do you have any books/references for Germ Theory being wrong and alternative models for diseases and aliments?
I have been looking for them since some time.
Thanks!

I don't give a fuck about whatever pseudo-science bullshit you can scrounge up. Eat your food like a normal human, bongo.

Raw meat maintains the enzymes essential for digestion. You lose the majority of nutrient availability even by freezing meat. Idiots will say cooking releases more nutrients or some such nonsense, but cooking destroys the enzymes and destroys micronutrients. More importantly, cooking creates toxins the body must either waste resources to sequester, or pass out the body. If they sequester in your body fat or lymph systems. This is what happens with plastics, pollution, or any other junk you ingest. When your body finally has enough, it rushes to flush them out. This is what you experience as illness, such as vomiting, cold/flu, or many other problems we blame on germs.
Think about germs. They're everywhere all the time. Why do you only get sick sometimes? Germ theory defies reason. Germs do not make you sick. They are simply there doing their job when your body gets sick. This is called terrain theory. Louis Pasteur himself admitted that germ theory is wrong and terrain theory is right. That didn't stop medical and food industrial propaganda from using his work to make the whole world terrified of germs and forcing them to inject toxic vaccines, to cook food, and to take toxic pharmaceuticals.

You're a pussy too scare of the truth. Scared of salmonella. Little bitch. I eat raw chicken DAILY and feel great because of it.
I actually like to let my chicken rot and stink for a day. That's when it tastes best.

>thinks medical science has led us wrong for 100,000 years

I don't understand why you think your statement that something is good or bad is important to me in any shape, way or form?

with ketchup

Attached: ap4346tg_donald-trump_625x300_18_November_20.jpg (650x400, 29.31K)

>hurrdurr I repeat plebbit tier bullshit I heard science man say
Stay sick, retards.

user, Einstein believed the continents rotate on e the magnetic orientation shifts, I am going to take the opinion of everyone else above the one, no matter the expertise and you played your hands with mentioning vaccines.

Attached: gorilla-eating.gif (640x476, 3.61M)

They eat raw chicken in Japan. It's only dangerous from the way it's raised in the U.S.

Attached: cickensushi.png (736x492, 716.95K)

what an idiot, you always boil steak before you eat it

Attached: dinner.jpg (1279x1706, 336.77K)

It literally has. Doctors are willfully ignorant, midwits, or purposefully harmful. They dont care because they have $million homes and BMWs. Does our system reward truth? Think about it.

I seriously expected more of you Any Forums