It's pronounced KEEV

It's pronounced KEEV

Attached: 1645812335110.jpg (485x285, 42.39K)

It's actually Kyyiv sweetie

It’s Russia.

Attached: 343C3E54-2740-47AB-9873-DD585FDC82AA.jpg (1170x717, 277.78K)

Its pronounced Kolonstomy for your aids faggot meme jidf

It's actually pronounced sweaty, sweaty

Respect Kyiv's transition!

It's not spelled "Kiev" in English-speaking media anymore, you need to respect the city's preferred pronouns!

Attached: Trans.png (450x447, 331.55K)

It's pronounced KEEYOOV

Kee-iv

Chiev.

*dabs*

IT'S KNEED

It's "Kiev" (KEEY-EHV). like the chickens.

HOLY SHIT A KIWI JUST FLIED OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: 6E1E75EA-A9BB-420B-BF47-3E3583B88CD1.jpg (2560x1920, 2.91M)

QUIEV!?

Attached: qui.gif (746x559, 1.9M)

Chiu in old Romanian (pronounced "kiju" for foreigners)

wait, so kiev is pronounced as keev?
thanks for this knowledge

She\they\them\her

it's THE kyiv, retard

Attached: o.png (475x588, 275.01K)

It's Kevin, after the Kevin Rust.

Kiev

look how many muskols are lashing out with anger.

they have been found out

it's kyiv, get it right chudcels

Kiev, pronounced Key-eff

KIYOOV ;^)

Киeв

Look, basically, I'm just not gonna support The Ukraine.

I know...
Ughhhh... I know!
I'm sorry!!!

It’s just that I’m not going to support them (The Ukraine) is all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Also, Kiev*

queef

It's kikev (second k is silent)

One time I was in Ukraine walking the beautiful streets of Kyiv (thats Kiev for all you Anglosphere-idiots), when I came upon this old man. He looked super stressed out so I asked him "What wrong?" I used broken English because according to YouTube Vlogger "Volpe Where Are You" using broken English is the best way to communicate since that's how they speak English to others. Anyway I asked him "What wrong?" and he looked confused at first, so I walked away. He yelled for me to come back and when I did he kept pointing up and crying while pointing at his back. Dumbfounded, I asked him at least fifteen more times "What wrong?" "Speak Me!". I also heard if you speak slower and louder the chances of being understood increase dramatically. Anyway, after about thirty minutes of him crying, I got it. He kept pointing at my wallet and then up. To my wallet and then up. Then I noticed a ladder. I felt like such a dumbass for not getting it. I climbed up the ladder and didn't see a wallet. I did a 360 to see where the old man went but he was gone. Three burly mean looking guys must've scared him off. They demanded "Wallet now!" "Wallet Now!". I kept yelling back "I don't see his wallet!". Then they started to SHAKE the ladder I was on. It was quiet scary to be honest. I decided to keep looking for the old mans wallet. "Wallet now!" They kept yelling. Eventually they got fed up and took the ladder to look elsewhere for the wallet, but the thing is they forgot about me! I was stuck up there for about two hours. I yelled and screamed. I thought I was going to die not knowing what the finale to Game of Thrones would be like (seriously I didn't know it sucked, this was a few years back). Finally the old man returned. He kept pointing at his back pocket and crying. Out of pity I threw some cash at him. The men with the ladder returned shortly thereafter. Ukraine is such a strange country. I love it though.

Kyiv's Feed and Seed, formerly Kiev's

God fucking damnit I came here to say this

Tel A Kvev

Whew based

the correct answer

SNEEV

Subtle lol

Kyiv's queef and seethe, formerly Kiev

IT'S KEEV

Attached: maam.jpg (747x420, 44.83K)

nu găvăresc iazâca pravoslavnică

based

KYS

It is written Kiev on google maps

If they wanted it pronounced Keev why did they call it Kyiv?

Kijew

>
Qui-ev

Attached: TheyLiveQui.gif (644x356, 162.12K)