GREAT NEWS FAGOTS

WE ARE GETTING A SEQUEL
twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1497884141152612353

Attached: wermacht 2.jpg (736x981, 440.65K)

the left in the german government were against this btw
we do it anyway

let the cucks buy weapons and amuniton and then take over hans

What the fuck? I doubt your new chancellor was from the Green Party. Did he suddendly change to the AfD? Also, what the AfD said about this swift change?

hes from cdu
afd didnt say much but were clapping which they usually dont do for cdu

New chancellor is SPD, which is leftie but not THE left. SPD, Greens, Left are 3 different parties.

Attached: get rekt du kek.jpg (477x638, 33.77K)

Thought**

Those helmets are kino.

The brutish empire was some fucking fine aesthetics

>hes from cdu

You might wanna check again the results of the last election, Hans.

oops

German language sounds very objective and professional, makes me hard

Pith helmets. They are lightweight and make of sort of cork or hardened spongy plant stem material.
Apparently developed by the Spanish in the Philipines based on a local headgear.

I think these examples are Afrika Korps not Brits tho. Italians also used pith helmets.

based knowledge aussie

It’s happening, Putin invaded Ukraine for control of two oblasts and he managed to unite everyone against him with even Germany literally doubling military budget lmao.

I try. kek. When I was overseas in southeast asia I ironically wore a pith helmet.

If Hitler was so great then why isn't there a Hitler 2?

>Sabotage America so they can't fight Germany.

yet

i fucking hate jewish media, both fox and cnn are schilling for Ukraine, saying how all of Russia hates Putin and everyday there’s a new magical avenrgee story for ukraine

Cope

Being a western "Russia expert" has to be one of the easiest jobs, you can be wrong on literally everything for decades and still be considered credible

Like come on dude it’s been 20 years, just admit you’ve been wrong about the Russian people rising up against Putin to demand liberal democracy any day now

the russians were run by a supreme leader for all their hystory
first it was the mongol khans
then was the tzars then the soviets and after that putin for more than 1000 years
russian do not understand the concept of democracy its just not in their dna, they do understand the horde system

Everyone has a Hitler now, didn't you hear?

Trump, Putin, the Ukrainian Jew. All Hitler 2.0.

And before that it was the Rus scandinavians whom they literally accepted as their leadership class because they kept fighting among themselves.

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 10.31K)

yes, the only thing russian knew troughout their hystory is be a horde under their leader

he received a call from his superiors informing him about the next steps to be taken.

I think it's the natural way for everyone east of Poland, and probably elsewhere too.
The natural way for central and western Europe is an flexible aristocracy or oligarchy.
For the Mediterraneans it seems to be that plus chaos.

and like the good shabbos goy that scholz is, he duly obliged. this man isn't calling any shots.

Attached: C6M7ZJOADZGTJHMW5JC4G44IXY.jpg (1080x607, 68.58K)