I have never seen so much shilling on Any Forums

It's almost incredible.

Attached: zelensky prime minister.png (845x814, 1.04M)

Huh? Vaccine shills were just as bad and it went on for 2 years straight.

They were always a minority, though, while current shills are out in such force that they're overwhelming threads.

He’s a western puppet , of course western media will back him up. He will arm children to use as meat shields to protect Ukrainians money laundering operations for Nato countries.

More Chaotic than normal, but it's been shilling non stop since 2016. Earlier Any Forums was comfy

yep
quite unexpected
I guess its have less with Ukraine and more with creating noise and distraction from vax

He's a literal fucking clown.

Like he "worked" "professionally" as a "comedian" . Acts of which included simulating playing a piano with his dick. Typical classless Jew humor is the same no matter where it pops up

Fuck Zalensky and this whole brother war in general

Russia bots have a lot of experience. It will pass.

[Penis piano music intensifies]

yeah there are too many russian shills around

During the first year, corona shilling was really bad.
They had /cvg/ going for a while and we would occasionally pop in and mock them for believing fake bullshit.

I'm pretty sure most of the Ukraine-posters are US government bots.

Five eyes (burger and fries)

None of this targeted agitprop is designed for Ukraine or Russia, they're not even seeing it. It's designed solely to establish a total war mindset in civilians of the USA and other countries. You're being prepped.

Aren't his handlers neon nazis?

this

Bruh ptg is still a thing...

Yeah if you think I'm ever going to fight a war for your faggot unelected Biden regime you can fucking forget it.

Jewish Neo Nazis

Attached: 1645808244570.jpg (714x434, 52.91K)

Attached: 1645876876584.jpg (494x1024, 93.3K)

I agree, Pol is unbereable right now

They are trying to get him assassinated

Good, you shouldn't fall for it. It's only going to escalate from here on out. Exact same style of propaganda campaign happened a few years prior to WWII.

Le thread about Amerisharts not understanding that Europeans hate Russians

literal clown world

Didn't that Clinton Uranium One shit involve a Ukranian?

not even close dude
case in point

>western

Attached: asian merchant.gif (441x480, 3.95M)