BREAKING: ISLAMOPHOBE UKRAINIANS

UKRAINIAN SOLDIER IS RECORDED SMEARING BULLETS IN PORK BEFORE INSERTING THEM INTO HIS MAGAZINE IN PREP FOR THE ARRIVAL OF CHECHEN ISLAMIC TROOPS

Attached: Screenshot_20220227_132106_com.instagram.android_edit_677702099991902.jpg (1080x1997, 343.89K)

Attached: our savior.png (1111x261, 127.69K)

Inshallah he gets raped by Chechens, fuck Jewkraine

May Allah grant Russia victory over the Globalist American Empire (GAE)

Attached: 1506855006503.jpg (500x627, 55.25K)

Go my Muslim horde, kill as many Ukrainians as possible. Hunt them down! Do not stop until they are found. You do not know pain, you do not know fear. You will taste man-flesh!

Attached: 2AAE1C82-0207-40C5-B0E3-1B4A39A419C1.jpg (600x600, 105.43K)

good, fuck muslims.

ARE UKRAINIANS #NEONAZIS??

Attached: Screenshot_20220227_132524.jpg (1080x1368, 311.46K)

based
fuck off dughinist shill.He's an anti-white jew faggot who is against europe; kys

>nooo dont traumatize the poor muslim throatcutters

Isn't this retarded? I mean guns would probably start to jam.

Probably just propaganda anyway

kek

Attached: 1582637540180.jpg (844x884, 50.98K)

and im sure the All-fag infantry division would put their bullets in their ass to kill straight white males. who cares. social justice as ruined the world and we must all now wallow in the dung heap of racial, sexual, and religious battle rap clapbacks

Just when I think I've chosen a side, this pasta-bro goes and finds something to change my mind

I would dip my bullets in warfarin

GOD WTF DOES THIS JEUROPEAN SHIT MEAN CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS YOU NIGGERS USE........ WTF IS A CHAKABAR YOU GUYS NEED TO SPLAIN THIS SHIT.....

Works the same as any other lubrication. Using it on every bullet is just going to help your rifle get dirty faster but I'm sure it will still function fine for several hundred rounds

I am anti white duginist chad, you are a dog that will be raped when we unleash a 3rd world horde onto Europe.

Kek. Based Ukrabros. Godspeed!

Based.

Burn the chechens alive too. Muslims believe anyone who dies by fired is cursed by allah for eternal damnation.

>ukrainans dipping the bullet into his brothers meat

sick

BRO I THINK ITS A PERSON OF COLOUR'S INSTAGRAM PAGE BRO

this is russian propaganda to turn european muslims against ukrainians. putin bought bulk vpn for his fsb gopniks to give him a hearts and minds boost in this circus.

Based kek. Although it was really smart of Muhammad (may piss be upon on him) to brainwash generations of desert camel dick riders into believing that if they died in a fight for his war about some oasis in the middle of nowhere then they will get 72 virgins in heaven

This meme again and glowie propaganda. Pig is just considered dirty in islam and doesn't have anything to do with going to heaven or not. Pretty much you can't any islamic source. This only proves how retarded are the ones doing this.

OH NO BROS ITS WORKING

Attached: Screenshot_20220227_133413.jpg (1080x1837, 413.61K)

pagan (Dharmic) attacking heretics (Muslim) is something I will always laugh at.

in extreme hunger, Quran allows Muslims to eat pig. I am not kidding, read it yourself.

Gun will jam while a 5'4 hairy chechen who weighs 150kg slowly approaches with intent to grapple

Come get it faggot.Muslims and communists are the things we hate and the identity of romanians and other eastern europeans.

I will go and get my great-grandfather's picture to wear when I will spray your communist brains all over for the pigs to eat.Then i will kill the pig and put his skin all over your chechen muslim pigs

>how to make chechens even more angry

What you get when you are ruled by a kike clown

LMAO not only are Ukrainians stupid enough to kill their slavic brothers for a Jew, they eat up all the primitive Jewish propaganda.

Muslims are allowed to eat pork in case of survival.
You don't go to hell by being killed with Pork greased bullets, neither by being killed by women.

People who kill and die for anyone besides Allah SWT are idolaters therefore not muslims. These Chechens are apostates, not muslims.

Yeah, the muslim population of europe really is the tiebreaker here. The entire muslim population that's currently sitting on its fat fucking ass as its getting free gibs from Sweden and Germany.

chechens aren't swhite they are part of the HOMO brigade so they don't deserve to live,

any dead chechen HOMO is a good dead HOMO

fuck off nigger faggot

Exactly same thing with wine/alcohol too. These retards don't have the slightest clue about Islam.

And yes why are these Chechens fighting for an enemy of Islam (Russian Bolshevik kaffirs)

Pieces of shit. These niggers consider themselves "Ukranian" but as soon as things get rough they go leech on another country. Fuck them.

Good, kill the pigs in the most humiliating way.
They came to butcher them and rape their women anyway.

yeah, kill them IDGAF, they are not muslims, they are apostates

>And yes why are these Chechens fighting for an enemy of Islam (Russian Bolshevik kaffirs)

they are retarded churkas

BASED