Ukrainians are civilized peop-

files.catbox.moe/qpdasy.MP4

Attached: kek.png (458x411, 261.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro4BWhD4uVk&ab_channel=ZacBrownBand-Topic
files.catbox.moe/qpdasy.MP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the ole joe biden shot to leg trick, how much more civilized can you get?

Attached: 1637070763138.png (591x422, 137.07K)

is this really about the actual situation in ukraine?
What does this mean, that they are killing each other?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro4BWhD4uVk&ab_channel=ZacBrownBand-Topic

what happened here? Who is the guy who was shot?

>is this really about the actual situation in ukraine?
Pretty sure its new footage from Ukraine.

>What does this mean, that they are killing each other?
I think the two guys with guns wanted to force him to fight instead of driving away. Other than that it could be that he was a russian speaker and they killed him for that, but not sure

>>invades someones home
>>reee treat me with respect chud so i can denazify you

That was probably a civilian retard

Russians will tell you that Ukrainians are savage, violent hohols who kill each other without a second thought.
People on Ukraine's side will tell you that he was either a saboteur, a Russian trying to flee, or someone who deserved getting the bullet.
But the fact is that it's impossible to know what really happened. Maybe he raped a girl, maybe he wanted to flee without fighting, maybe Ukrainians really are bloody hohols and just wanted to kill somebody.

Sadly, giving automatic weapons to the population at large has this kind of consequences.
Europe is already shaking at all the paramilitary groups of criminals that will flood out of Ukraine during the following years, just like happened after the war at Yugoslavia.

>maybe he wanted to flee without fighting
The audacity of these males refusing to check their privilege.

Seems like they are just randomly handing out weapons to any pleb which will obviously only escalate things since they won't be able to use them properly or identify their targets.. probably lots of rambo characters roaming around seeing a spy at every corner.

>Sadly, giving automatic weapons to the population at large has this kind of consequences.
Are you totally retarded? A fully armed population is the only barrier to chaos and economic tyranny.

>files.catbox.moe/qpdasy.MP4
This shit doesnt load

>Romanian internet

Attached: 293-2939233_8037140-pepe-laughing-png-transparent-png.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

same here and we have the best internet infrastructure

>Russian psyops.

>probably
he doesn't know

Without context how is anyone supposed to understand what the fuck this is or how triggered they're supposed to be about it

Y'all niggers better pay your bills
Fucking gipsies

Attached: a0N2z49N_700w_0.jpg (669x563, 58.11K)

dogs get btfod.
find a new link instead, i wanna see the video

Attached: speeeed.png (612x96, 13.85K)

So who can translate? What is the one filming saying? What are the gunmen/runner saying?

Ukrainians and Russians are the same breed.