I was on Ukraine's side

wasn't even going to look into it too much (as I don't care)

then I saw all the shilling....

Why is there so much globohomo shilling for Ukraine?

Russia can and should take Ukraine back. It will happen this is pretty much a fact. China is going to take Russia's side too, this is in case banks want to get too fancy.

Attached: russia-segura-ucrc3a2nia.jpg (960x796, 112.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/crisis2022/1439
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are south-American VPN's the only ones available for Kremlin bots now?

Attached: 1645952883721.jpg (1024x734, 98.87K)

Attached: Sv_RJo4ASbQUQWnWipH53uOBVicwkF8XP5Eg4DbtscU_png.jpg (1068x758, 428.14K)

this only strenghtens OP's point.

>a belligerent nation with a history of bullying and invading its neighbors is up to its old tricks again, bringing war to europe's doorstep
>"wtf why is there so much shilling and support for ukraine????"
gee user i just don't hecking know

is nato the good guys? no
is russia worse? yes
would russia becoming bigger benefit me or my country? no
would a strong end independent ukraine be good for europe? yes
i refuse to elaborate, now go back to eating shit or whatever you do there

eat shit you cowardly mountain jew

You guys getting a little nervous over there?

low effort pro-globohomo replies

how predictable

Ukraine's people already identify be as Russian anyway. The transition will be smooth.

based

russians are free to come over the border and we'll humiliate them all over again. in fact, i relish the opportunity with how laughable their military is

>is nato the good guys? no
>is russia worse? yes

>i refuse to elaborate

lol

How come globohomos used to be on Russia's side 8 years ago?

look up "biolabs" on twitter

Attached: 1645923567060.jpg (3225x5887, 2.74M)

Because globohomo is scared of some sort of domino effect happening from this or this somehow "empowering" other far right or irredentist sentiments in Europe. Globohomo is hellbent on reducing white birth rates.

worst posters this week
>poland
>finland
>romania

Attached: 1645952771383.png (4094x7200, 2.64M)

can you summarize this whole biolabs schlop in one sentence? i haven't actually looked it up yet

the worst poster this week is sweden and it's not even close.

maybe because no one likes seeing a country get invaded and seeing innocent people killed. what russia is doing is disgusting and the whole world is witnessing that. how stupid are you that you just look at the majority opinion on a matter and just decide to believe the opposite, why not try looking at the facts of the matter and coming to your own conclusion?

>then I saw all the shilling....
>anybody who I don't agree with is a shill

kill yourself but unironically.You say shills because you don't know EE history & geopolitics.Get it through your thick fucking skull:
ALL EASTERN EUROPEANS HATE RUSSIA
The only exceptions at this are:
-faggots who bought into the russia's "putin savior" propaganda
-60/70+ boomers who are reminiscent for USSR times.

kys sage and cage.Fuck russia and fuck you faggot

How fucking stupid does one have to be to unironically confuse the fucking sides of the flag?

Attached: 1645122692481.jpg (942x921, 459.41K)

But finnbro, you lost the war

Do you know why nigger?Because we all hate russia, and by the way we also hate US & your jewish degeneracy you try to import here.

Hate us all you want, we hate you and we also hate russia.

Why do you support Ukraine at the beginning?
Just because is the tiny country against the evil big country?
This is not for Ukraine only, all this shit is a long-delayed response from Russia against NATO and the US, but it didn't start here, it really started in syria, but since those countries are small potatoes for the western media, little was said about it.

This is why the Irish used to be slaves.
>Will you elaborate?
If you want me to.

No. I am Putinbot

Ukraine and its hohols have been displaying such a pretentious and entitled attitude, I really do not like them right now.

sergei, please
t.me/crisis2022/1439

>started in syria bro, we have to conquer some shitty ukrainian white land in order to fuck nato back

i hope you're not this fucking retarded.That pro-putin narrative worked when we talked about middle east because verifying information was hard.That doesn't work now, enough information to see what putin is doing

why is europa an old hag??

Attached: Raptus_Europae.jpg (638x408, 46.37K)

>shilling for Ukraine

Maybe because we don't like some Mongoloid sending his Muslim hordes to kill white Europeans

Attached: 1645873910073.png (1242x1026, 1.56M)

pic related

yes

Attached: 1645926370419.png (960x678, 193.01K)

Ukraine goverment is a US puppet. Globohomo protects it's intrests.

that's Russian propoganda no joke.

new script...
>if you don't support mongool hordes you are a zogbot
doesn't work anymore?

>invades country to fully annex it
>annexes only small part of it
>y-you lost
Cope

>Any Forums meme
You are a tourist on this board and you shouldn’t forget it.

We had a drop last night
Retards wee too busy fighting each other. Globohomo connections, biolabs, forever sleeps... it answers the Gates grin.

Why does pol want Russian cock so bad. I wish they could invade California like they do Ukraine. The west coast would fall by the end of the week, Americans are so soft in the city they have no will to fight.

ok, but wars are going on all the time. and even if people root for the little guy... there's never this amount of circus around it.

>a belligerent alliance with a history of bullying and invading for bullshit reasons
Did you sleep through the last 30 years? Or is this the famous propaganda-induced insanity?

Attached: usa_problems_1621128166908.jpg (993x1000, 181.46K)

they just need to mandate to surrender in CNN, and they will do it no questions asked