Jail for supporting Russia

Lmao i can go to jail for supporting Russia in my shithole, they are even blocking disinformation websites aka whoever they want, its bad we are under total american occupation, germany is bringing patriot missiles to Slovak east border.I think they have to do this because they know many Slovaks support Russia.

Attached: 1645122224619.jpg (1200x800, 95.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spravy.rtvs.sk/2022/02/za-podporu-vojnovej-propagandy-hrozi-az-dozivotie/
idnes.cz/zpravy/domaci/ukrajina-trestny-cin-podpora-ruska-kyjev-valka.A220226_082553_domaci_elk
refresher.sk/111000-Na-Slovensku-by-mohli-urady-odpojit-proruske-dezinformacne-weby-a-televizie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now you understand what is the democracy in the West. Here you can shit on Putin as hard as you want and you will be okay.

you're a traitor and a security risk, you deserve it.

Yup. We are not allowed to criticize Jews or Globalists or Holocaust. Straight to jail for hate crimes.

>Here you can shit on Putin
>there's literally people getting arrested in Russia for protesting the war
not doing good Ivan?

Attached: 1323208404180.jpg (477x358, 28.54K)

Leftists have set the precedent for retroactive enforcement with regret rape etc. Anyone who supported North Vietnam should be imprisoned. It's clear they are trying to use this conflict as an excuse for tyranny at home, so start fighting back. Stop supporting Russians and start opposing the western lib-left-neocon alliance.

kek, good one Dimitri

Any evidence?
Under what kind law would go you jail?

Cope

>there's literally

go back to r e d d i t

>but but they arrested those lesbians for dancing naked in that church remember!!!

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 14.63K)

Slav niggers are incapable of functioning democracies

They get arrested for illegal meeting.

finally i am proud of my country
hang all pro russian citizens and gypsies

Will I get nuked if I live in some unspecified eastern Slovak city? I'm not feeling so good bros.

Shithole countries do shithole things, more news at 9

>Source: My ass

you're that butthurt self-loathing slovakian who roams the board and posts a lot of garbage.
And even if that was true, i don't disagree, fuck russia and fuck putin.
You like russia?Go to his shithole, maybe if you're lucky and don't die in the first month you can sell your asshole to muslim monkeys
kys

>Australia

ive seen enough

Collabrationist like you should be shot on the spot, jail is too mercifull

based. Also, we are next on Putin's list if this turns into full scale ww3.

>self-loathing slovakian
faggot 20km from my city thousands of Russian died fighting for our freedom againts faggot Germans

spravy.rtvs.sk/2022/02/za-podporu-vojnovej-propagandy-hrozi-az-dozivotie/
life in prison for supporting Russia
idnes.cz/zpravy/domaci/ukrajina-trestny-cin-podpora-ruska-kyjev-valka.A220226_082553_domaci_elk
Czechia too
refresher.sk/111000-Na-Slovensku-by-mohli-urady-odpojit-proruske-dezinformacne-weby-a-televizie