Romanian bros, what are we up to?

Romanian bros, what are we up to?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png (1200x800, 1.32K)

Let's fucking go, it's our time

Attached: 1645774548037.png (474x351, 325.7K)

Help ukrainians.Fuck russians and fuck muslims.Putin is a globalist as much as the western jewish ones are.

We need to realistically help moldovans get rid of the transnistrian garbage, it stinks.After that get rid of russophiles and maybe we can talk union.

I piss on ukranians, Ukraine it's a jew-controlled country with a jew president and a jew PM

Familia mea si prieteni lor strang bani si au inchiriat o dubita sa duca mancare si haine refugiatilor. Daca are cineva posibilitate si sta mai aproape va recomand sa faceti si voi, mai ales daca stati mai aproape de ucraina

Continuing to be the niggers of Europe of course. Gypsie faggot.

lol ce bou esti

Just took a shit, jerked off, wiped my ass and dick, and now I am downloading doujins.

il las pe zelensky sa ii ajute ca din cauza lui au fost nevoiti sa plece

Esti om bun. Nu asculta de handicapatii de aici.

alt prost, sunt curios daca hoholi erau solidari cu noi daca eram atacati

Kys mutt

western kikes have no rights to compare others to their shithole 3rd world country

Attached: fag.jpg (1280x720, 135.94K)

>help the occupation government that still refuses to return Bucovina and Bugeac
Neck yourself

>t. iubitor de bbc

Attached: FMjLjwvXMA4GgWD.jpeg.jpg (828x1360, 107.63K)

You know you get a lot of shit for your gyppo problem but it's always comforting to know we share the same opinion on the Russian problem.

We don't, Russians and Ukrainians are both Mongol subhumans and we have no reason to support one over the other

Attached: aprob.jpg (700x700, 50.83K)

bazat muie ucraina si rusia bro

fuck Ukraine

I hate hohols but I'm willing to accept a 8/10 hoholette

Stealing someone’s wallet probably

It's because of fags like you that make this shitposting thread every few hours that we get rangebanned from posting on some boards.

blessed thread

Faggot detected

sorry amerifag but if there's anyone that hates gypsies the most it's us. yea I know we're not dealing with them but you let niggers and jews ruin your country muuch more.
everyone here dreamed of moving to america like 10-15 years ago; now romania is heaven compared to your shithole

>Asa de plictiseala e viata mea incat mai degraba as merge la razboi

mai cunoaste coneva acest sentiment?

Attached: 1509280765614.png (323x431, 130.77K)

sunt copii si batrani bombardati de rachete care nu mai au case sunteti handicapati la cap? crezi ca mor gayi si evrei de inima rea daca mor oamenii de rand degeaba? vaide pula voastra

>mai cunoaste coneva acest sentiment?
crezi ca e distractiv sa stai in frig si sa astepti sa pice foc din cer pe tine?

anoane daca vezi niste hoholette care sunt peste 8/10 zi in thread si s-ar putea sa vin si eu

not my problem
nu curat mizeria altuia
da e trist dar mai sunt alte miliarde de copii si batrani