Imagine being this dumb. Oh wait

Attached: 3534C5BE-EBFD-4653-8CAC-816F2239FC0A.jpg (1284x1405, 613.54K)

Attached: 1644975367854m.jpg (760x1024, 96.8K)

Good thing it’s not just the CDC saying it’s safe. It’s every government and large firm in the world. Would take a global conspiracy. Aka impossible.

>this vaccine is so safe, you can't sue us if it has negative effects on your health
Sure... also. If I got 3 polio vaccines and 2 boosters and still got polio, I'd say that vaccine was shit...

Attached: 1645231928552.jpg (607x608, 72.88K)

It has never been designed to prevent you from getting it you dumb fuck. From day 1 that was never the goal. If you get it, it was meant to minimize the effects. Please use brain. I beg.

I didn’t get the vaxx but like no one I know got fucked up from it. Since a lot of my friends are liberal, no one wants to hang out with me lol. There have been no heart attacks, nothing. I’m sure they had side effects from the shot, but this place definitely makes it sound like it’s a big happening when in reality nothing ever happens

I too wouldn’t want to hang out with someone who is so wreckless about their personal health that they wouldn’t spend 15 minutes getting a shot.

Why did everyone say you wouldn’t get it then? Biden, CDC, Fauci; they all said if you took it you wouldn’t get the virus

I got covid and it dampened my smell for a day. I don't need your useless vaccine, because I am not an obese hamplanet over 50. Suck my superior penis pfizer shill.

Exactly. Dumbasses think we magically forgot the "two more weeks" crowd.

that's not how vaccines work.

So, when do these mass vaccine side effects start happening? More than 4 billion people have had the vaccine, people should be dropping down left, right, and centre. When is it going to start? Please only reply if you are a fully qualified chud-scientist.

When are healthy people gonna start dropping by the millions from covid? So far it's been mostly fatasses and octogenarians. Please only reply if you are a high karma redditor.

I don't remember saying millions will drop dead from covid. I am responding to those who have said that there will be mass side-effects to the vaccine. When posting in future, please consider whether your reply is relevant before doing so. Thanks.

Now it is official. This board is flooded by newcomer shills.

I don't remember anyone saying there would be mass die offs from the vaccine, minus shitposters, and only a tard (you) would take them seriously. Now off you go. Go report someone to the police for reporting that their daughter's rapist was a brown immigrant.

Whoopsie no refunds b-but what about Russia and Ukraine just forget what they were trying too do too you for 2 years Just look at Russia forget about the great reset the fourth industrial revolution and agenda 2030, just look at Russia! Forget about the cancers autoimmune diseases and heart attacks that are at levels never seen before.

Attached: 1629127234588.jpg (1024x757, 159.67K)

Nigger it's allready the most deadly injection in history they allready crippled millions and millions of people in europe alone

Attached: boosma-01-768x432.png (768x432, 359.81K)

Allready are and rising

Attached: 9D23F232-D54B-41D8-8CD4-2F01497D068B.jpg (460x245, 24.29K)

>minimize the effects.
In exchange for cancer

Cancer rates are skyrocketing and heart issues. It’s happening even though you don’t see it on CNN