/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1675 - Bad Day in Ukraine Edition

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
President Zelensky refused to meet the russians in Minsk for negotiations.
Reports indicate that the Russian armed forces have entered Kharkiv City in northern Ukraine.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

last

Attached: 1645966837088.webm (323x600, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/intelslava/20684
youtube.com/watch?v=YSp2KGMQEk8
twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1497922467393945602
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1497923991389884416
twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1497918415658528770
t.me/Yediotnews/67741
twitter.com/BNONews/status/1497924440025350144?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
t.me/GLOBAL_Telegram_MOKED/162093
t.me/GLOBAL_Telegram_MOKED/162095
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BREAKING: PUTIN INSTRUCTS RUSSIAN STRATEGIC DETERRENCE FOCES TO SPECIAL MODE OF COMBAT DUTY

Russian casualties and losses as of today.

Attached: 264591729198.png (960x960, 182.4K)

So, update in Kharkiv? We must assume at this point that no one knows?

Is this all Russians?

Looks like Russian soldiers at the back there, pretty sure this is a mixture of Ukrainian and Russian losses

>Bukhensky area A military convoy of Russians was attacked by the Ukrainian army.
holy fuck
helicopter rocket pod strafe?

Attached: IMG_5313.webm (323x600, 2.57M)

I literally ate a russian

missing a few zeros there, the ghost of kyiv confirmed it xirself

Invalid

What's the deal with Zelensky? First he refused to negotiate at Minsk, but then he went to different Belarus province? What's the difference?

I believe it desu
Jewtin is pissing me off

The ghost single handedly stopped the Russians and is now flying to moscow

how you guys keep telling me ukraine is shit?

Schrodingers kharkiv, it is both russian and ukrainian at the same time

the number for "soliders" is divisions, not troops. It's over, there are no males left in Russia. Putin inviting all Europeans with sex experience to "repopulate" the nation, sources say

No difference, he is stalling again

Wasting time with idiotic conditions while the west sends more shit

>Ukrainians film their own military convoy that got wrecked
>they claim its a russian convoy that they destroyed
>they mock corpses.... corpses of soldiers they know are fellow Ukrainian soldiers
t.me/intelslava/20684

chevron pointing down = russian chernobyl-kiev area forces sent to encircle kiev.
Z = east but for some reason the ones in the south are also Z. i havnt seen any Os but apparently there are Os on west belarus

Attached: gY2JyFe.jpg (1392x779, 215.34K)

>Killed an entire town of people
>Destroyed almost the equivalent of the US tank fleet
>Decimated the Russian air force
They can't keep getting away with this...

Anons, keep in mind that a lot of neighbourhoods in Eastern Europe look exactly the same, just communist blocks. People can blow up some old building in my neighbourhood and say it was the Russians attacking civilians in Kiev. Normies will eat it up and cry all over social media.

>Kyiv Independent
What an accurate and reliable source

Stalling and i hope Russia doesn't fall for this shit again.
Kotel in Kiew and Mariupol is waiting.

belarus is a participant in the war (letting russians attack from their land) so its not neutral ground. but then he cucked to the russian demand
more

Attached: IMG_5313a.webm (323x600, 2.59M)

youtube.com/watch?v=YSp2KGMQEk8

Yeah I'm starting to believe this "invasion" was a full blown hoax

Attached: 1645932818181.jpg (1024x634, 150.8K)

>twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1497922467393945602
Nvm seems like war is back on the menu

Attached: Web capture_27-2-2022_151450_twitter.com.jpg (594x277, 36.15K)

ethno aside, there's still some defending their borders. and their country and sovereignity should be invaded anyway. putin should just leaf and go back to moscow instead of starting wars in peaceful europe again. we're beyond the cold war now. just... stop it

>No. I think our government is traitorous and cowardly.
I'm not talking about defending the government. i'm talking about defending the sovereignty, our borders, your people and the queen

>Rather Russian than Urdu.immigrants end up speaking english, and englosh is only growing in the world alongside chinese thing

>Better than the state of the current affairs.
do you know what russia is like? worst heroin, worst alcoholic, gay people being gassed, protestors being beaten by kgb tier police, stasi and there's literally little to no democracy. and you will be led by a war lover like putin and will have no choie but to obey him without electing someone else.

>Russia gets kicked off Faceberg
>kicked off Twitter
>Onlyfags deletes profiles of Russian whores
What the fuck? So youre telling me that you can just get kicked out of globohomo simply by invading another country? Why doesn't this trick work for the US?

Haha sure Ivan sure

so when is force O entering ? so far they been seen assembling at Brest but nothing since then

HOLY FUCK.

HOW DO THEY FUCK UP THIS BADLY

>meanwhile in Belorussia

Attached: 16459636473350.jpg (1280x576, 61.79K)

Better plan to assasinate Jewtin.

The NATO tried to stage a color revolution in Belarus just a few months ago.
Of course Belarus isn't neutral in this.

>Why doesn't this trick work for the US
The US is the globohomo, it can't kick itself out

This would not have happened if russians leveled it to rubble with thermobaric munnition before moving in with infabtry with order to neutralize everything alive.

Instead putler jacks off on dead spearhead armor convoys.

I bet you love gentiles killing gentiles while their kike arisocracy parasites sit back and siphon wealth off for greedy jewish hands. I bet WW2 gets your dick hard to think of how many whites died in service to international jewry. You're disgusting. Both physically and morally. You have never created anything. You only deceive, swindle and rob cultures that are nice enough to give you a place to stay. I pray that if we ever expel you from our countries, we do it in the most ruthless and complete way possible. There is no other way. Aryan honor and clemency should only be reserved for those who would otherwise reciprocate that. Neurotic kikes are incapable of that.

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-105513_Gallery.jpg (1079x1061, 411.19K)

>and their country and sovereignty shouldn'y be invaded anyway.

there is a video with proof and its not enough for you?

How does food work in a war like this? If im a russian soldier where do i get my food and water from? Do they carry it all with them like packed lunches, or in their vehicles? What happens if you have to move quickly and forget your food and water? What happens if your vehicle full of snadwiches gets blown up or catches fire?

Because the US wages war on behalf of globohomo against nations and groups that the media labels as "bad guys", while Russia is literally Nazi Germany reborn according to the west now.

No.
>peaceful europe
No.

what is the meaning?

>to be included in it's leadership
Meant to say national guard, tho there are neo-nazis in leader ship they largely play secondary roles, often less open about it and most are performance artists doing it for political/monetary gain rather than ideology, tho that last part extends to a number of outspoken nazis too I'd bet, hence willingness to accept neoliberal jew as a president, tho they never quite supported him like they did poroh (previous president). Amusingly enough in publc consciousnesses many actually see Poroh as more of a kike despite him being pureblooded ukrainian, and see jewish comedian as an everyday ukrainian guy (because political technologists who made a tv series about goloborodoko becoming president, starring zelensky) made a stellar job to get him elected, tho the more politically saavy, including neonazis, know better for the most part.

this

Well they seem focused on keeping as much of the infrastructure as possible, although that idea seems to start to change.

I don't think it was done on purpose, friendly fire that later got turned into propaganda
despicable, really

>gay people being gassed, protestors being beaten by kgb tier police, stasi and there's literally little to no democracy. and you will be led by a war lover like putin and will have no choie but to obey him without electing someone else.
All of this is good though.

Conscripts weren't even told they were going to fight Ukraine and thought it was training. I wouldn't be surprised if they were sent with nothing at this point

Too late hahahhah

Fucking faggots. Kiev carpet bombing when

>The Japanese prime minister has confirmed that his country will impose sanctions on Russian President Vladimir Putin.
no idea, might be a push for the direction of lvov when zelensky retreats west?
a heli strafed them, a few threads back theres a tiktok video from a civilian car of a heli strafing a ukranian convoy on the road and destroying an anti aircraft vehicle.

Why did Ukraine even reject Minsk II? Were they told to do so by the Americans?

Attached: 1640277652215.jpg (564x804, 66.33K)

Attached: A50FD1F7-3183-4FCE-8199-189969185917.jpg (828x922, 322.8K)

Democracy is for suckas

>i'm talking about defending the sovereignty, our borders, your people and the queen
I am defending my people. My people aren't faggot liberals who worship LGBT nonsense etc. I'd rather the Taliban rule the Uk than our current regime.

Something something Ze agreed to negotiate again, Russians said ok we're waiting for you in Minsk until 3PM local

Now that's just a offense to Putin, just carpet them, i know he's holding back, but now it's just messing around.

they got standard MRE rations like every army does today , probably enough in their pack or vehicles to last a few days until a supply vehicles give them some more

>actually believing this shit
Bro that was retarded hohol propaganda

lol
you wish..

>Putin suspended as honorary president of International Judo Federation

Oh no...time for Putler to call off the attack

Nice intent wont ressurect them.

Kike scum who let you being op

If there's something i learned from living in this country and as well as this conflict is that democracy and is really not a good thing, the average person is genuinely fucking braindead and should not have any input on how a government is run

>Putin has ordered increased nuclear readiness

Attached: _107159397_hi053839811.jpg (976x549, 89.14K)

porschenko ate jewish trick and did fucking nothing.

you realise they can send in more food from russia, through the original ukr border and onto the front lines, right?

>Putin Puts Russian Nuclear Deterrence Forces on High Alert Over Aggressive Statements by NATO
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1497923991389884416

Here is the second part
twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1497918415658528770

They should just take him prisoner and publicly execute him

>ee sanctioned?
>deploy ze deeldo

>Putin has ordered an increase in nuclear deterrence due to NATO declarations
t.me/Yediotnews/67741

> My people aren't faggot liberals who worship LGBT nonsense etc

That is the definition of British

no more shopping in milano.. no more partying in saint tropez.. no more judo.. pootin's finished..

This is it.... Time to dismantle Russia putin

Fuck I'm retarded, they were waiting in Gomel until 3PM Minsk time, sorry

>BREAKING: Putin orders Russia's nuclear deterrent forces to be on 'a special regime of duty'

>BREAKING: Putin orders Russia's nuclear deterrent forces to be on 'a special regime of duty'

It begins

Do we have any info on the v chevron units? How were they able to reach Kiev so fast?

taci, guido

Get in the mobile crematorium Ivan

>Belarus
hahahaha literally potato hitler's country

they were to afraid of a few people showing up in support of democracy last year

Yeh but if you run out how do you get more
You ring putin and ask for a hamburger with chips? How does it work
I realised with this invasion that i know very little about the practical elements of how modern war works

Feels good to have a bomb shelter in my basement.

I want death to globohomo one way or another... Good.

I didn't say that. Assange was confined, he wasn't tortured. he did publish classified information, a lot of it. America has problems too, Assange exposed some of it, but he still broke the law, it is what it is. he wasn't imprisoned just for having an opinion or posting severely critical articles of the government. that happens all the time

you need to go back

What a time to be alive

Is Neo-Nazism in Ukraine synonymous with Ukrainian nationalism? I heard your cunt hates Nationalism (which is fair, it IS a federation).

Why did Pooptin try and re-re-coup the regime? Certainly less costly than starting a war to install a puppet government anyways.

Also, you didn't tell me. Is the average Ivan (boomer and zoomer) willing to join the military, or are they really demoralized about this whole conflict? Some user told me the people who publicly oppose the invasion are just a virtue signaling minority and the vast silent majority is ambivalent about this whole thing (aka they don't care if holols die).

I assume since it's the weekend, the full understanding of what getting kicked out of swift still hasn't settled in for the average russian.

Please nuke California

anglo zi*nist scum

source for those who may disbelieve
twitter.com/BNONews/status/1497924440025350144?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

sweet, time for a greatest reset

>Negotiations between the delegations of Ukraine and Russia will take place on the border of Ukraine with Belarus in the Gomel region, according to Russian media.

>"Without any preconditions. This is important"
t.me/GLOBAL_Telegram_MOKED/162093

>ethno aside, there's still some defending their borders. . and their country and sovereignity should be invaded anyway.
lol that's the fucking point. Ukraine's existence is ultimately paradoxical. the Ukrainian government should've just conceded to the separatists demands and granted autonomy to the countless russians living in ukraine, even federalizing the country seems a great deal. Even most of the country in the Soviet times was so closed to being Russified like Belarus that the concept of a "ukrainian" identity is nonexistent. Now with the shitshow that cascaded right now it's not going to bode well as it WILL just make ukrainians seethe fucking more till kingdom come. I have the hunch that Putin would agree to a population exchange with ethnic deemed russians being shipped out of Ukraine as one of his peace terms - that is if he can pull a 360 on this situation

Attached: 1645806538321.jpg (640x640, 91.11K)

Not cool

Could it be?
Will I finally see European ghouls to the point all my anger for the suffering of Muslims is quenched?

He's holding back because carpet bombing Kiev might be even too much for the Russian people. You underestimate the trauma the soviet union felt in WW2, inflicting such damage vs their own brothers will be devastating to die hard Putin fans.

last chance to get laid lads

I'm under the impression that the original idea was that after a quick and swift victory and the surrender of Ukraine demoralized population will simply go on with their lives and siphon off their resources back to Moscow without devolving into guerrilla warfare.

Killing discriminately, turning neighborhoods into ruin and wrecking factories only fuels further resistance down the line and increases tenfold the costs of warfare, so achieving that is almost like a wet dream.

Of course someone should have told Putin that after 2014 it was just that, a dream, the Ukrainian population got pretty motivated after feeling between the sword and the wall.

Probably yeah. They have logistics divisions in the rear specifically for that. They carry the food and supplies for the combat units

You sumarized why you should ve nuked. Good job.

Pretty sure the mountains will also shield you from any fallout or radiation from neighbouring countries

Attached: 1637087502920.jpg (587x765, 114.61K)

Well, the protests didnt really go anywhere beyond a self proclaimed president with no actual power taking center stage.

Speak for yourself, rape correction in the fallout incoming

>Conscripts weren't even told they were going to fight Ukraine and thought it was training
That's a classic pow lie they peddle to escape as much persecution, sweaty.
>y-yes i may have been arm-med and crossed foreign b-borders and shot at holols, but t-trust m-me i d-din't know what i was doing i was possessed

>the full understanding of what getting kicked out of swift still hasn't settled in for the average russian.

- US & EU intentionally cut all ties with the East
- this is all intentional to proceed with a market crash and the NWO
- Russia, China, Iran and it's allies create and use a different trading system
- give it a few years more and another war will break out, once enough people are irritated by the NWO that they collectively call on the East to liberate them from the Zi*nist faggotry

But I only have my dog around.

Good ending great reset mind you

boohoo this is war people get killed
Jewtin is coping

And not a single grain of dust will be found of all of this stuff. It was just evaporated into the void by Ukrainian's secret weapon technology.

>t.me/Yediotnews/67741

Stop posting retarded t.me links.
They don't work on IBM Computer.

and I have a cat, I think you're better off with a dog

>Russian President Vladimir Putin
Just the president then? That's a relief. The Russian people will DEFINETLY not starve this summer, haha.

on the israeli side

>Institute for National Security Studies - INSS:
>Dr. Ophir Winter:

>The crisis in Ukraine highlights the importance of the strategic ties between Israel and Egypt in the field of gas and the two's assets to the global energy market. The Natural Gas Routes to Israel and the Chevron Company announced yesterday the
>signing of an agreement for the supply of Israeli gas to Egypt via Jordan and its immediate entry into force. The move is expected to allow Egypt to increase in the near future the volume of exported liquefied gas to Europe on the basis of existing infrastructure
t.me/GLOBAL_Telegram_MOKED/162095

>helicopter rocket pod strafe?
Or Turkish drones

can you rehost this please?

>BHL stearing shit again
i fucking hate that French cunt , he is also responsible for Gaddafi Fall

Is zelensky really willing to gamble on that?

remember it's russia sitting on most natural resources such as timber, gas, oil and whatnot
remember the US and EU are intentionally cutting them off and what will come next here is more NWO electronic bullshit

it'll be justified with "russia bad, we cut all ties, now pay us goyim for your new toys hahaha"

Two confirmed t90a losses so far... what the fuck is happening rusbros?!?!

kek

>VGH.... WHAT COVLD HAVE BEEN....

Attached: 1641562570546.png (1223x3095, 3.94M)

?

well they was offering change to the country. no one wants the dictator around anymore. they want to catch up with the rest of us. we've all moved on and away from totalitarian now

What a time to be a turd worlder. And to think, this war france won't force us into the meat grinder.

Tough talk from a Canadian whos biggest struggle in life is some honking.

Uh-oh Putin ain't gonna like that, war here soon as well.

where were there even any t90s?
ive only seen t72 and t80

no, he's just a clown and an actor with strings all over the place, the constant "we want to negotiate / actually fuck you nigger" is just wasting russia's time that wants to somehow believe they can fix people's souls by addressing them in a few statements