KADYROV ASKS PUTIN'S PERMISSION TO BEGIN GUNNING DOWN CIVVIES

Chechnya's Kadyrov posts on Telegram his appeal to Putin, here is a translation:

>"Our special operation on Ukraine continues for the fourth day now. But I do not understand why we continue to play nice with banderovites? From the first day it was obvious, that nationalists only understand force."

>"Kharkov and Kiev cannot be cleansed from banderovites with "Tigrs", "Urals" and UAZs alone. Over there they are armed to the teeth with new weaponry, ammunition, latest generation heavy armor, and we are still pussyfooting with them, hoping for ukrainian authorities and armed forces command to see reason."

>"If "maidanutye (got maidan on the brain)" themselves do not pity and care for their own people, then why should we set our own boys up?! It's time to make a concrete decision and begin a largescale operation on all fronts and territory of Ukraine. I personally have developed tactics and strategies against terrorists more than once, fought in battles. In my understanding, our chosen tactic in Ukraine is too slow. It takes too long and, in my view, is ineffective."

>"Its time to liberate cities and towns from banderovites, "Azov" and other nazies. Full coordination, smart troop placement and decisive assault. Thats it! No need for anything else."

>(1/2)

Attached: kady.png (562x700, 74.43K)

>"They have murdered their own people for eight years to hold on to power. Russia stood up to defend the opressed people and as a result has all sorts of sanctions placed against it. Europe, the West has done everything to harm Russia. So why should we stop? We need to finish what we started, and go forth without looking back. Be what may. In war there is death and destruction. Unfortunately you cannot avoid it. But if the ukrainian people and armed forces do not wish to have a dialogue with us, wave away attempts at negotiating and have no intention to do anything about nazis and shaytans(no clue what he even means here), then we must finish what we started and do it promptly."

>"We do not need losses. Every one of our people's lives are most important. And since they have refused negotiations twice, we can only change tactics. It will be more persuasive for them."

>"I ask the leadership of the country, Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of Russia Vladimir Putin, to give all special forces an appropriate order, so they could be finished with nazis and, ofcource, terrorists, that have been killing our women, elderly and children in the Chechen Republic."

>(2/2)

Attached: kady2.png (480x733, 65.85K)

DO EET

Attached: photo_2020-10-05_13-15-20.jpg (400x550, 32.91K)

>>"I ask the leadership of the country, Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of Russia Vladimir Putin, to give all special forces an appropriate order, so they could be finished with nazis and, ofcource, terrorists, that have been killing our women, elderly and children in the Chechen Republic."
what's that negro on about?

this idiot actually believes the whole shit of
>Muh nazi's opressing poor civilians
what a retard

>Full coordination, smart troop placement and decisive assault.
No can do.

Always some shit happening in chechnya, who even knows. Probably just an excuse - its Kadyrov, he loves making these public love letters to putin.

he's just looking for an excuse to rape stuff

>shaytans(no clue what he even means here)

Muslims Satan or some such

Why is Putin trying to stop the rape train?

Yup. Atrocities about to skyrocket. Russians couldn't win in limited engagement so now they're just going to start boming civilians indiscriminately in an attempt to create a panic.

The blockade and shelling of the sepratist areas by azov banderists.
They are petty nationalists pretending to be nazis supported by israel. I remember them trying to recruit on the other chan back in the day.

Rapist begging for a get out of jail free card.

Russians unironically do multiculturalism much better than we do. Imagine if Trump named Kanye as the Chief Ambassador of the Blacks and then allowed him to have his own legion, as long as he took a loyalty oath to him. I think this would probably drive down racial strife and encourage cooperation.

exactly as i thought, putin is actually going light handed atm.

I agree, they've had enough time and chances.

Kadyrov's enemies (the other side of the Chechen conflict) are fighting for Ukraine because they both hate Russia

he is being careful to avoid killing civilians. the ukranians have just ordered civilians to keep their cellphones off, "so the russians won't target them."
the russians have been using civilian cell phone signals to determine where to avoid striking with missiles and artillery, so there are not civilians killed. that kike zelenskyy is literally hiding behind civilians in kiev now

>shaytans
Demons

Based. fuck globohomo. full speed ahead

Attached: 1645716878811.png (768x1024, 1.02M)

BASED

For some reason Putin is being extremly gentle with hohols. Maybe because he cares for the white race.

Cope more you muttoid scum. There are zero niggers and trannies in russian military

Hey, it's never a war without atrocities.
Looks like the Russians never heard the old Canadian adage:"If you're in a hole and discovered you're digging up a old outhouse, stop digging. You are only shovelling shit at that point".

Finally some actual photo from the war...

Based. Glory to strong man energy. Weak beta faggots and women should fear the CHECHEN BVLL.

>ofcource, terrorists, that have been killing our women, elderly and children in the Chechen Republic."
HAHAHHA what
he is either retarded or this is fake as shit

>chechen savage seeking revenge
idk man.
Putin better not assent to this or he's liable to get his head cut off. I think it would make it impossible to support him at all.

Didn't we just yesterday have multiple threads on have Kadyrov said Ukrainians have too much weapons and chechens don't want fight anymore? Yes, I get that shills on both sides spread dis-info, but this is getting hitlarious

Jews are seething.

The people that dont support Putin already think he's hitler so... it would not change a thing

lol

Yeah he believes Azov Battalion exists, so what