Thank God

Thank God

Attached: IMG_20220227_135032.jpg (1080x820, 133.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/intelslava/20877
t.me/BellumActaNews/72110
t.me/BellumActaNews/72107
twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1497895878253858822
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is the ghost of kiev going to assassinate the russian delegation there?

This won't stop until Belarus has become North Ukraine. It is there that the public executions of Igor Girkin and Alexander Grigoryevich Lukashenko will take place.

>imagine getting drefted by a clown kike

>peace talks start
>"Give us half Ukraine"
>"No"
>peace talks end

lol they cucked out as they should've done from the start
all these deaths are on zelensky's back

> flattens a city
> give us half of Ukraine
> ahh Russia bros we didn't really mean to ask for those nukes. This was just a misunderstanding. We still brothers right?

OMG are the nazi's winning? Based!

reminder that they literally delayed them to the very last minute because they didn't want to capitulate as these are Russia's demands
now that they're capitulating, they agreed to talk

t.me/intelslava/20877
>“We were about to leave, but literally around 15:00 we received information from the Ukrainian side about the interest and confirmation of the negotiations”: Medinsky said that Ukraine agreed to talks in Gomel

Attached: 1623458048492.jpg (1268x2984, 918.05K)

Russia will cede sevastopol by next week

I guess they figured out this distraction isn't working.

>intelslava

It already fell apart

noooooo. we finally have a real happening! why do they have to ruin it?

Didn't Zelensky say he refused to discuss peace in Belarus?

>RT

>RT

So the Russians won and CIA shill threads got btfo

How is Ukraine capitulating tho? I mean I'm kind of rooting for the russians but I don't see how Ukraine is already defeated

his bluff didn't work despite delaying it until the last 10 minutes

Attached: 1643970324508.jpg (399x399, 20.83K)

finally a sauce we can trust..

Informing that the 2 sides of the war agreed to a ceasefire is very different from saying:

-HURR DURR WE DESTROYED EVERY UKRANIAN ARMOR AND AA

or

-HURR DURR WE KILLED GAZILLION RUSSIANS AND THEY LOST ALREADY

yes just a few hours ago

Kiev is about to be encircled and Kharkov has almost fallen
Kharkov right now
t.me/BellumActaNews/72110
t.me/BellumActaNews/72107

Report by the Ukrainian psyops that Kharkov is completely liberated just an hour ago twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1497895878253858822

Putin held firm to negotiation preconditions of Ukraine's cooperation toward demilitarization. Zelenskyy agreed to the preconditions but has no intention to agree to the terms, just wants to get a direct audience with Putin to plea to his humanity. Putin will surprisingly not even be there, choosing to instead conduct the negotiation via video call due to "covid concerns", then he'll go full psycho when Zelenskyy does his plea and reveals he has no intention to capitulate. Russians will try to say that Zelenskyy's breach of negotiation preconditions is justification for them to capture him there in Belarus. Rest of the world will go nuts and condemn Putin for using a negotiation to capture an enemy leader.

>why do they have to ruin it?
It's not ruined. The kike didn't want to show up.

Attached: FMk1IOSUYAAVX5k.jpg (828x1032, 194.1K)