Russia Kicked out of SWIFT

The war is a nothingburger. Its all just a scapegoat to facilitate kicking Russia out of SWIFT, which will doom the EU and USA because they are completely dependent on Russian natural gas, and gas/electricity prices are high enough there as it is.

Its fucking hilarious that US/EU are talking about sanctioning Russia when they're the only ones who will get fucked over by this. Russia will just join with China's banking system, taking with them their allies like Iran, India, etc. Russia has already been expecting this which is why the infrastructure is already set in place (pic related article is from 2019), and also why they've been offloading their USD reserves for gold over the last few years. Russia will barely suffer but EU/US will descend into civil war and chaos as they lose access to natural gas and as the USD gets phased out of being the global reserve currency.

USD only accounts for 56% of global world trade. What happens when rich chinks can no longer use it to buy western assets, and when the West can't use it to buy natural gas from Russia? It loses ~20%, and once it crosses down from the 50% threshold it will just be a race to the bottom from there. Within only a few years, US/EU will turn into a middle-east tier shithole where you only have electricity for 2 hours daily, and where the rule of law doesn't exist. The first domino of distrust in western banking systems has already fallen with the Trudeau debacle and skyrocketing deposit interest rates in Canada. It'll only get worse from here.

Things are going to get very very bad if EU/US actually go through with cutting off Russia from SWIFT and if its not just some bluff. It would literally be the biggest happening so far this century. This is literally self-destruction and controlled suicide. The last 2 years will look like a complete nothingburger in comparison.

Attached: 1645956664261.jpg (1072x1614, 295.6K)

Civilian transactions are cut off from swift
Purchases of commodities are not.

Actually good for us that own PMs and futures in oil and gas.

Russian banks are getting cut off from SWIFT and oligarchs are no exception. The Russian owner of Chelsea football club has already relinquished ownership before the sanctions could get him. Again, this is assuming that its not all just one big bluff.

Bump. Any Forums is too busy discussing how russian onlyfans thots are being affected by this. Maybe I should've made this thread on Any Forums.

India is also a partner in their new system.
As soon as any one of them gets removed from SWIFT the rest of the world are the ones that have to beg to be let in, and walk on eggshells from then on.

Yes this will weaken and destroy SWIFT eventually because it won't be seen as a necessity to participate in world trade anymore.

USD will lose its place as the worlds reserve currency and SHTF then.
Have PMs and other assets on hand to take advantage of freefall.

> USD only accounts for 56% of global world trade. What happens when rich chinks can no longer use it to buy western assets, and when the West can't use it to buy natural gas from Russia?

Someone in my family works for something related to diplomacy in China (inb4 glowie) and it’s already happening.
China is limiting more than ever money spent overseas, meaning rich chinks can no longer buy more assets in the west.

Also Any Forums is fucking retarded more than ever, 2 years of covid hoax completely forgotten.

>nato just wanted to kick russia out of swift
>which is why russia attacks first and gets kicked out of swift in response
do you even basic logic? is russia in on this?

I hope US/EU gets fucked by this. I hate our ZOGGED countries.

The west will be be burned to ashes but something new may grow from those ashes, once foreign agents can no longer inflate the prices of western assets. Many on Any Forums speculated that jews were exit-scamming western civilization after 2020's money printing and now that theory looks to be holding more and more validity by the day.

Russia decided to finally pull the trigger after Western leaders clapped and cheered at the idea of giving the Ukrainian regime nukes.
In their mind it is entirely on the aggression and desire to destroy Russia of the leaders here.

>India
bros is it happening? has the mutt financial golem been defeated?

If it wasn't the Ukraine attack, they would've just found another reason to kick them out of SWIFT. Putin knew this which is why he struck anyway, he knew it was inevitably coming eitherway and that his time to strike was either now or never.

starting when?

Bump, fucking interesting for once.
Additionally, if Europe can't pay Russia for gas through SWIFT, they'll have to find additional methods of payment.
Can you really imagine a German sitting in his house without gas?

germanbros wouldn't trick us like that right?

How should I know? EU just announced their intentions. Market reactions on Monday will give us more clues.

Attached: 1645914500738.png (594x568, 189.6K)

India refused to even go along with their symbolic UN condemnation.
India has been moving away from the West for awhile, their issues with China are minor compared to what the West demands of them (to take the brunt of an aggressive war of genocide).

I can lol

Attached: 1645915790556.png (620x442, 49.02K)

and now i know you get paid to have this opinion
well here’s a (You) maybe it drains putin’s war funds faster
make sure to get paid in robux which has more purchasing power than the ruble

does this mean russia cannot exchange money at all or just with eu/america?

I would rather watch chinese media content than western with niggers and troons. And I recently watched a Chinese anime series. Nothing outstanding, but it's okay.