Zelensky is a jew

>zelensky is a jew
>putin is a jew
>ukraine is a jew psyop
>russia is getting into ukraine for the jewish overlords
>China benefits... but guess what did you know jews own china too
>china helped taliban and secured access to mining rights and kicked zog out of afghanistan... but that was actually jews telling china to help taliban for money
>klaus schwab is a jew
>bill gates is a jew
>covid was invented by jews
>jew jew jew jew jew

Jesus fucking christ you stupid fucking faggots have gone off the fucking deep end and are doing even more mental gayfaggot dickminded niggernastics than normies have been doing to keep finding jews every where for any reason in any situation at all no matter how little sense it makes. Oh and if it doesn't actually make sense, that's actually just a jewish trick to confuse you.

Literally all of you neck yourselves for being so stupid that this is how stunted you brainlets have become.

Jews run finance in the west, for the most part
Jews run media, for the most part
Jews have a shitty little third world sandbox that they play in in the middle east
Meanwhile chinks and saudis and faggots like klaus schwab actually have serious real power and influence and they teabag you every day with more salty nuts just to remind you of it as they shout it from the rooftops, on twitter, or in leaked videos. But hey if they're in public they're just fall guys which means the jewish masters are in the shadows.

Attached: blackpills.jpg (720x748, 31.04K)

You all sound so fucking retarded now. And any time anyone gets anywhere close to figuring out that we're getting fucked over by greedy power hungry dipshits with megalomaniac complexes the likes of which dwarf anybody in history, someone comes into the thread, calls OP a kike, and then you stupid monkey barrelled niggers just start calling each other jewish rabbi schlomo and post the same old gay stale memes that have been recycled over and over here for the last decade.

You really are as stupid as you think the jews think you are. Fucking cattle I've never been so ashamed of you idiots. You are an embarrassment to the likes of jared taylor and you worship manlet retards who can't help but knife their own movements in the back because they think being edgy is more important than actually gaining power or influence.

All of you should be ashamed, your ancestors would spit on you if they could.

and inb4 "okay satan"

>he hasnt heard about universal jew theory

Attached: 1D578A33-D279-4144-A149-1650738F08A1.jpg (1920x1200, 319.12K)

QUIT CRYING JEW WE GOT YOU COMPLETELY BOXED IN.... USED TO JEWING FREELY BUT WHITEGOD IS HERE NOW..... WELCOME TO MY WORLD BITCH WHERE YOU HAVE NO POWER........

Where so people come up with Putin being a Jew? My understanding is his mother was a Christian and even had him baptized secretly behind his father's back.

you see the patterns too huh?

Attached: quote.png (556x628, 68.98K)

>thinking judaism is a religion and not a race

Attached: 1593265284145.png (879x813, 376.46K)

this is art

Jootin's oligarchs are also all joos

Roman Abramovich, jewish
Alexander Abramov, jewish
Oleg Deripaska, jewish
Mikhail Prokhorov, jewish
Alisher Usmanov, jewish
German Khan, jewish
Viktor Vekselberg, jewish
Leonid Mikhelson, jewish
Vagit Alekperov, russian
Mikhail Fridman, jewish
Dmitry Rybolovlev, russian
Vladimir Potanin, russian
Pyotr Aven, jewish
Vitaly Malkin jewish

can't unsee it

Attached: roadside trees.jpg (484x613, 20.58K)

Nice try Shlomo. Don't you have to go to the synagogue today?

Kikes like you are ngmi.

Attached: warrussiaukraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

They think his mother was jewish because her maiden name was shelamov. They think shelamov is the russian translation of schlomo.

My girlfriend speaks russian and said the cyrillic of the last name doesn't in any way even resemble the word schlomo. It's just more stupid made up bullshit that retards believe because they're retarded. Putins family was traced back to a ethnic region that's closer to finnish than slavic.

Same deal with this klaus schwab's mom is a rothschild shit. Klaus said that isn't his mom, and the mom they claimed was his rothschild mom didn't even have a son just 2 daughters.

This board is retarded in how quickly they believe anything because anons don't think anymore because most of them are just retarded nigger iq'd zoomers.

>reddit spacing
>purse dumping
ngmi

Attached: 8A6C9B82-6F71-45DF-A8AD-F58F87E30DF3.jpg (828x828, 77.1K)

Kill yourself reddit jewtyv4t

Attached: main-qimg-adcfc5d3faadd66fa3c9fba930c24721[1].jpg (1024x733, 235.2K)

You have a jew under your bed, boo!

All that says is putins full childhood name and his mothers name. I showed it to my gf today and she said it says nothing about his mother being jewish, at all. Does the word jew even appear on that image?

this is what every basement schizo screeching about muh JOOOOOOOOOOOOS looks like.

Attached: nazi_germ.jpg (601x622, 45.3K)

Well you've got the facts buddy
What do you want to do with them?

Attached: 1645920189307.webm (720x1280, 649.14K)

I dunno about you, but the people on my TV telling me what to think about world events are all jews or work directly for them. AND THEY LIE! The TV people all lie all day. Jews do also tend to have a lot of money without working very hard and they're over-represented in the governments of almost all majority white-people countries. I'm noticing things, bros. I don't like people who lie and take advantage of my trusting nature over and over again. You can see my predicament OP. It makes me a little touchy, y'know?

Attached: 1629412867195.gif (250x262, 1017.21K)

Bill Gates isn't a jew, he's an anglo gentile.

You are marked and you will die for Israel. Your flesh will be added to the writhing heap of the damned. That is the fate you fear with your entire being and yet you chose it.