Map thread

Saw this map floating around yesterday. probably outdated by now

Attached: 1645901684577.png (961x672, 1.19M)

2 more weeks and kyiv falls
Btw the map is true russia is winning !!!

It wasn't accurate even when you saw it. Russia never took Kharkiv, the 2nd biggest city in Ukraine. Just recently today the Ukrainians expelled all the Russian troops that had invaded there, and they never controlled it.
Kyiv also isn't that far invaded. I think you can make a lot of claims for the other areas, as in it's controlled by them, but then again there's nothing there so a lot of the edge areas are just not controlled by anyone and kind of just ignored.

I haven't checked, but I don't know if Sumy (city) is that deeply controlled either, could be

as a nigerian :^)

We didn't take Kharkiv, we encircled it as the map shows you bloody mongoloid

I said I'm nigerian. Also all right, that's fine then, if the green dots are marking GOOD GUYS still holding strong.
I hope they kill many more russians. I will help rebuild Ukraine if it still stands in 2024, when I am done with my university and will work from home, from ukraine, as a code monki.

>t. švaba

Attached: 1645965439002.png (596x303, 26.67K)

I think this map is too generous
It's more like this

Attached: wiki 02_26.jpg (1920x1290, 375.32K)

>Kyiv
ah, here you are

Attached: 16457842043600.png (811x1080, 1.19M)

>winning
Lol no you dirty rapist offspring

Attached: g.png (811x713, 237.04K)

I forgot: Slava Ukraini. Putin sin sobaki BLYAT

Kyiv, the graveyard of russians.

you guys gonna curbstomp some swedecucks?

Here's a more realistic map. This is from yesterday.

Attached: DraftUkraineCoTFeb26,2022.png (2550x4050, 1.05M)

seethe
)

fuckin kek, took them six weeks to make France surrender, France. Think about that, the fucking French held out longer than the Ukraine

Russians are still mopping up pockets of resistance in Kharkiv.

That's why it's yellow on the map.

Attached: 2022-02-26 20.11.23.jpg (590x449, 48.67K)

I am not seething, I'm a black nigerian not ukrainian or slav. I simply observe the world and I hope that Ukraine triumphs. Fuck Russia. Literally the entire world is against you in spirit except for some random white tankies in america, who are larping communists and will transition to women soon.

shut up finnish whore

Nije da vas mrzim ili volim, rat je proslost, ali apsolutno prezirem Nijemce. Zivim za dan kad bi u 3 ujutro na brdu iznad Berlina sa srbendom poput tebe cugao i gledao kako haubice ujedinjenih slavenskih vojsci sravnjuju to leglo žohara do temelja.

>t.niggerRAT of helsinki

I will breed slavic women

that, or either pro-putin shills who believe like he's kind of anti-globohomo savior.(Which he's not, obviously)
Funnily enough, many of those are in the anglosphere, because that's where propaganda hits good.

They got pushed out of Mykolaiv