It is over

Ukraine has the public support

It has the infinite manpower that is willing to flood in and shoot Russians

It has the infinite resources pool that other countries are willing to gift them

It has the motivation to win the fight

Russia doesn’t have anything but conscripts and economy that barely holds on now

Russian people openly protest the war

Attached: 4E32BC49-4572-4CF9-AF2D-C2DA62F983DB.jpg (663x718, 84.91K)

Meds

Okay, but does it have links to this woman's archives?

if worse comes to worse russia will just bombard and level all of kiev and just rebuild it numbers dont matter

>whores putting down their sex toys to threaten russians with their whore attitudes

Sorry ukraine bros I’m changing sides now also pic related why I stopped supporting Ukraine.

Attached: 1CDED346-D82E-43CD-801D-33FA3F1D301A.jpg (828x1660, 855.49K)

>Semenenko
>Semen

Fake

>Semenenco
My sides can only take so much!

Top fucking kek

let this be real

>The Dominatrix of Kyiv

Attached: 1645817761807.jpg (600x800, 98.59K)

Ukraine and Russia continuing losing face, this war has really put to light what embarrasing shitholes both countries are

Coomer anerimutt detected.

The Ukrainian whore corps. Their motto is "We stay strapped"

She will soon choke on Chechens dick

Fuck it, commiebros take over ukraine to laugh at these fags protecting a kike

Soon...user soon..

And yet russian sldiers are on Kiev.
Funny how that works.

>The famed cocksucker of keev.
God speed thotts and happy cock sucking.

This tb h

whatever
sauce?

Women are terrible

Good, go fight with them.
I hope you die.

>infinite manpower
Ukraine isn't China.

February 27, DM RF official:
The Russian army has destroyed 975 land-based stationary objects of the military infrastructure of Ukraine. This was stated by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Major General Igor Konashenkov.
According to him, 23 control points and communication centers of the Ukrainian army, 3 radar posts, as well as 31 S-300, Buk M-1 and Osa anti-aircraft missile systems, 48 radars - a total of 82 air defense facilities were destroyed.
Konashenkov noted that 8 combat aircraft and 7 helicopters, 11 drones, 2 Tochka-U missiles were shot down. A total of 54 Ukrainian Air Force aircraft (36 planes, 7 helicopters, 11 drones) were destroyed.
In addition, the general said that Russian troops destroyed 223 tanks and other armored fighting vehicles. Strikes on airfields on the ground destroyed 28 aircraft. 39 multiple rocket launchers, 86 field artillery and mortars, as well as 143 units of special military vehicles were also hit. In total - 501 units of ground equipment.

Do you believe that is true?

>opposes legalization of weapons
>the next day the war starts he conscripts people into the army
he really is a fucking brain dead moron isn't he?

This cant be real