Africans being denied access too trains in Ukraine

Dare I say based?
twitter.com/Damilare_arah/status/1497654141350522880?s=20&t=COV7sOd9RQWYo1d4lqy2RA
This might be a new tactic for getting rid of unwanted minorities

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-202251_Chrome.jpg (1080x1827, 511.43K)

Putin was right. They are Nazis!

Why should any western nation take a single more refugee, if they flee with the women and children at the first sign of trouble holy shit

Idk if this video proves that, but unironically they are far more nazi and white nationalist, then any other western nation.

Attached: 77A3661D-D372-4544-8965-0E7F05B65AA5.jpg (800x450, 69.53K)

Attached: memememememe.jpg (556x472, 29.32K)

always have been

Attached: index.jpg (303x166, 6.5K)

This
>black people
>literally anything
This victimizes me somehow

>no men are allowed to leave Ukraine except non-whites who are the first ones out

Kek

a lot ofg them have been camping out in eastern europe for fucking months, now that they've found a way to enter eu they're rushing the border and trying to butt in and claim asylum instead of actual people at an actual war

Of course you dumb low IQ chav. They are not citizens, just students. That doesn't apply to then.

so fuck em

What's that niggers, you think you belong in Africa after all? You wanted to live in Europe you will die in Europe, no refunds.

nah, students are allowed in. those stranded at the border or at train stations are just regular migrants trying to sneak into europe

Where did anyone say that students could leave the country?

nigs are always going to nog
The world would be better if we just left them all in Africa.

do they have visas for poland? they aren't allowed to cross the border

sorry boys, you're foreign legion now

It has nothing to do with their shitskin and every to do with them NOT being ukrainian so they need visas.

They're just being cheeky and doing a little bit of queue jumping when no one's looking. Problem is the sheer number of them I guess

why aren't these brave young black men fighting for the country they fled to initially

Yep. Thats why they deserve everything Putin throws at them.

kys memeflag faggot.

This is how you know pro-russian putin shills are backed by globohomo jewish faggots who scream "nazis".

Most of those retards are LARPers who want to defend their country, kys

just shoot em and say it was russians

I always say it but inventing planes and motorisation was the worst thing we have done as a species.
Rather than before there being 3-4 month perilous journey on sea to go anywhere you now can literally go around the world for cheap in less than a day.

Not seen any proof there nigger

Niggers are like
>yeah I'm, uh, ukrainian? yeah just like you, stop racism we are all brothers my nigga
until war breaks out, then it's
>yoooo this ain't my war, let whitey fight, I'm outta here with the womens and childrens lol

Fucking subhuman filth just proving that they never had any loyalty to the place that's been feeding them for years.

Attached: 1645966062639.gif (444x250, 3.86M)

I only see young black men on this picture. Don‘t they want to fight for their country like every other men?

niggers really are a plague everywhere they land

Bordermen have to hold them until military recruitman arrive.:D

Why bother? Just shoot them lol.