You know what american culture is centered around

you know what american culture is centered around...
Ukraine has officially LOST the meme wars
>niggers destroy another country top jej

Attached: Capture.png (733x764, 229.99K)

i hate niggers so much its unreal

This just proves that muh diversity can only work when society is stable and as soon as shit hits the fan people will instantly revert back to treating niggers like the deserve

>Why are you letting your own citizens evacuate first?

Fucking niggers, they're so used to preferential treatment that they can't comprehend someone else doing it for their own people.

/thread
Simply tired of their existance

we need to send them all back to the mainland and keep them there. or chuck them in the ocean.

THE UKRAINIANS MADE THE NIGGERS GO LAST SO THEIR OWN PEOPLE COULD FLEE FIRST LOL FUCK NIGGERS THIS IS SOME REDDIT NIGGERSHIT SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP YOU QUCK,.......

Who created niggers?

>everybody is racist and hates blacks
>has an entire continent where mostly niggers live
>won't go live there and be away from racists because
>everybody is racist and hates blacks, even other blacks
Niggers are detestable

The fact that the world is still completely ignorant of Ukraines Neo Nazis in government shows they've won the propaganda war.

Attached: 1645965088792.jpg (3018x1911, 2.03M)

poland doesnt want niggers but im sure ppl chimping on twitter will help them realize niggers are a benefit

they won't go to live in their own land because they've made it a shithole and refuse to fix it. they can't do anything without some type of welfare or western help

If Ukraine wants to be allied with the west, they should get used to this pic

Absolutely vile.

rare flag

I'm pro-Russia now.

GO. BACK. TO. AFRICA.

Do we see images like this from Russia ?

What have Africans lost in ukraine?

Wtf I love Ukraine now.

Attached: 1645550522786.jpg (500x742, 82.25K)

How are we seeing this when they are such a small minority ?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-27 12.51.17.png (1650x409, 35.31K)

americans and their music

why are these niggers not fighting for Ukraine?

you know i hate niggers, kek. literally women and children first, niggers pushed forward to get on the train instead of htem and injured old people, yet they make it about themselves while ukraians fighting. amazin

Attached: 1645945557640.png (596x870, 371.67K)

(((Wikipedia)))

She is a spiteful mutant who went out of her way to do that to attack the men of her country because she is a fat gross pig

coal: burnt
toll: paid

I don't find time to be racist, I'm racist all the time.

Attached: 16228038528510.jpg (1872x1872, 352.88K)

MAYBE THE NIGGERS SHOULD BE ASKING THEMSELVES WHY ARE WE IN THIS PLACE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND NOT BACK IN AFRICA DOING OOGA BOOGA THINKS FUCK NIGGERS ARE SO FUCKING SELFISH

Top Kek living around all Africans is so bad even for other African they would be willing to move to a country where literally nobody likes them

Th'olimpyan host

They are the females of races. Can't create anything, bitch and cry about being persecuted and having hard life even though they are living on absolute tutorial mode.
Not to mention, destroy, lie, take, cheat and never give anything in return. I really think what makes them like this is lack of white man's Y chromosome (same for foids).

No no no
Russbros… I don’t know which side to support now

if they are lucky it will only be this bad lol

GET
THE FUCK
OUT OF HERE!!!

>tutorial mode
Idk about that, imagine being forced to live in a 100% African place
I think I’d kms

fpbp

Niggers are like
>yeah I'm, uh, ukrainian? yeah just like you, stop racism we are all brothers my nigga
until war breaks out, then it's
>yoooo this ain't my war, let whitey fight, I'm outta here with the womens and childrens lol

I was talking about their presence in any (at least) moderately civilized country. I doubt they have problems living with other nogs in such countries though. As long as white devil gibs moneh.

ALL NIGGERS IN EUROPEAN SOIL SHOULD BE SENDED IN UK

This reminds me of the Witcher on Netflix, so many niggers, lol

You know why my fren

The DNC

>muh ghost of kiev
>muh Dnipro Transgender snipers
>muh zelensky on the front lines
>muh snake island heroes
>muh general sacrificing himself by jumping into a tank while holding a grenade
>muh prince of kiev, riding on horseback into battle with a lance and splint armour
>muh Magneto of kiev, the kid who ambushed soldiers by dropping kitchenware on them (a body count of 25)
>muh shark of kiev singlehandedly with explosives sinking 30 submarines
>muh citizens stealing fuel from tanks and then destroying them the next day
>muh Iron Man of kiev

>problem glasses
Lmao

Stay in your basement kid.

the devil , it is even stated in the bible that "people" that look like humans but do not have human souls will attack from every corner and angle while being black.
cba to find the exact passage but niggers arabs jews are all the devils tools.