HAPPENING

Umm, R-russian bros?

Attached: 1645922518946.png (596x448, 53.58K)

What a stupid idea for propaganda

western influenced source, listen only for russian and ukrainian sources and original quotes, you anglodumb

The gazelle of Grozny sees the writing on the wall

THE KIYIV BABA YAGA KILLED THEM
PUTIN BTFO

>Umm, R-russian bros?

Attached: 1638175832902.png (453x419, 292.24K)

Authentic photo of Magomed Tushaev alive after the assault.

Attached: skitspridning1.jpg (1200x675, 281.98K)

what next?
the aquaman of black sea?

TWITTER IS NOT A SOURCE

based

Clown world we live in, clowns being presidents, clowns in media, clown nations...

>advanced NATO military
ukrain could technicaly win with those weaponse. come on america you donated to taliban you also can donate to ukraine.

So the exact opposite is true

>The Iron Man of Kiev
Western and Ukrainian propaganda is peak hilarity.
Shit like that works in the 1940s, but now..
Wait, what am I saying? The majority of people still believe this.

>The Kyiv Independent

Why should I take them any more seriously than an RT story about how well Russia's military is doing?

The kiev independent is a Ukrainian source. They created an english language outlet to post the countrys own propaganda.

Every source in the conflict is influenced by one side or another. No one is neutral

Why on earth would you trust russian sources to listen to?

They arent the only source reporting this. It was 56 tanks with the 141st motorised national guard brigade and general Magomed Tushaev may have been killed in the fighting. Their mission was to capture Zelensky

It's all propaganda but if there is a counter then prove it. It should be easy for russia to say "no that didn't happen"

You people are arguing over truth when no one is telling the truth. We can only piece information based on what each side is saying and not saying

The Ghost Of Kyiv blew up over 100 tanks on his own.

You shouldn't. Take neither seriously and piece together the course of things through actions and what is not said. They're all propaganda claims. I remember when this board used to have the ability to think critically rather than blindly follow one side or another. It's pretty sad how easily misled by russian and western shills you all are

Their mission was to capture a guy that already left before the pause for negotiations ended?

The dickhead of donbass is unstoppable.

My boss, a highly intelligent person with a doctorate believes and eats this crap up for breakfast. He maintained that Biden had a "stutter" during 2020 and basically regurgitates all democrat talking points repeatedly. In fact most of my office does the same, which is why I am leaving soon

The Captain America of Kiev...
The Spider of Ukraine...
The Human Torch of Crimea...
The Hulk...
How can Russia even compete?

The Futa of Kiev cumming on soldiers.

I wonder if Kadyrov knows about this?
Unironically, what the fuck is up with these retarded fakes?

>muh ghost of kiev
>muh Dnipro Transgender snipers
>muh zelensky on the front lines
>muh snake island heroes
>muh general sacrificing himself by jumping into a tank while holding a grenade
>muh shark of kiev singlehandedly with explosives sinking 30 submarines
>muh citizens stealing fuel from tanks and then destroying them the next day
>muh Iron Man of kiev

wtfffff

post link so I can personally deliver a display of my amusement at their joke

Attached: don't even.jpg (2048x1152, 203.18K)

Any Forums owes it to the international community to invent a new Ukrainian war hero and get CNN to run a story on him. They'll run anything without vetting it for at least the next 72 hours.

Based, of you.

Nothing special. They removed kebab for less than hour back in 2014. I remember le batalion shashlik.
lmao did he really make this statement?

You forgot the brave whore of Kyiv, slowing down the Russian advance, one blowjob at a time

Do these people think this propaganda helps anyone? Or does this shit only reach outside? Imagine doing this and getting cocky because you think you are winning.