So Any Forums is basically Pussy Riot now?

Fuck I knew this place was full of paid shills but this is insane. A ZOG puppet government with a literal kike for a leader is being liberated by an orthodox Christian nation and 80% of the posts here are in support of the Judeo-American empire? what the world isn't gay enough for you? You've gotta have queer rights, feminism and niggers in eastern Europe too? This is a battle between good and evil, between the satanic (((west))) and traditionalism. Do not let the Pentagon shills influence you and make you doubt yourself. Russia and China are the only hope for the future of mankind.

Attached: 1593977297715.jpg (1242x1559, 422.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-58966476
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know Any Forums is leftist and anti-Christsian, right? If not, did you sleep under a rock the past 6 years?

I dont know bro's Putin seems pretty based to me, I pray to god he cleanses Ukraine and then comes here and does the same, not before he send Claus Schwab with his Satan worshiping trannies right into hell where they belong.

speaking about paid shills kek you are one

When do I get paid?

IT DOESNT MATTER IF JEWTIN SUPPORTS CHRISTKIKIANITY OR ANTIHOMO HES A COMMUNIST AND COMMUNISM IS A WHITE FUCKOUT TO ULTIMIATE JEW MUTT MULTICULTURAL IDEOLOGY UNTIL HE REVOKES ALL COMMUNIGGER IDEOLOGY HE IS AN ENEMY.......

>YOU SUPPORT THIS OR THAT
it was real in your mind.

sage, hysterical idiot

>Hurr durr communism
anything to get the retarded booms on side right? Is CRT taught in Russian schools?

You don't have to support Putin to hate faggotry

Yeah, either you support Russia or you support ZOG. What about that is so difficult to understand?

>HES A COMMUNIST AND COMMUNISM IS A WHITE FUCKOUT TO ULTIMIATE JEW MUTT MULTICULTURAL IDEOLOGY

That makes no sense, it's generally the "anti-communist" NATO-member West that pushes diversity and multiculturalism the hardest.

You think pol is controlled?
Lol
pol does what pol wants to do
The only reason the hat threads dried up is because we now have a righteous purpose to use our trolling.

Attached: 95FFD691-37E0-45FE-A4C0-2AE49FCF9214.jpg (540x708, 95.35K)

OH NO, NOT THE ZOG

so you do it for free? you have to be real stupid to shill for Russia and China

This based Putin empowering Muslims over Russians and Christians to stay in power,

>You think pol is controlled?
Yeah I do, there is snippets of truth here but it is lost in an ocean of shilling from paid operatives.

The great illusion of this place is that it is an objective snapshot of the mood or random people. It is not.

imagine being this bad at russian propaganda

This is a page for gay jewish Zionists. Antisemitism is ironic.

Attached: 1644989861198.jpg (539x523, 182.51K)

>Maybe if I mention Muslims I can get them to hate Russia
Sorry kike it's not working.

fren

Attached: 266AF92D-C33E-44F8-B0C9-1E49023EFFB7.jpg (740x556, 272.46K)

Russia and China are the only obstacles standing in the way of the Jewish new world order. If they fall we will have total global domination.

>orthodox Christian nation
>invading a peaceful, stable nation

You are the shill.

Nice-ish try, Boris

I'me not invested in either side, but I fucking can't stand globohomo so I'm rooting for the Russians.

>Mocks gays, trannies and niggers

>Gets mogged by all three because your 30 year old Russians tech is trash tier and your 2 month conscript private is a retard that can't tie his shoe

Soros stopped funding them because they were white

>invading a peaceful, stable nation
You mean puppet of the US, getting ready to join NATO and the EU and bring satanic western culture to eastern Europe.

People who think Russians are anti-gay or whatever are just fucking retarded. The Russian state is simply against western globohomo because they view it as western subversion. Yet this doesn’t stop them from arresting Russian ethno-nationalists that are against similar degeneracy in Russia because they view nationalism as a similar threat to western globo-homo.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-58966476
There is a slew of news of this happening, so basically if you think Russia is le based, then you are just ignorant. Also Russia has a lot more anti nationalist laws in place than Ukraine.

It’s just dumb it’s like you are reactionaries that NEED to pick le good guy like this is a movie or something. Hey, maybe both sides are shit but the aggressor is worse?

Soros stopped their funding after they started organizing shit in israel

You are literally born from thieves, rapists and murders why are you even speaking.

>I'm ready to kick some Russian arse
>I'M FUCKING JACKED
>Me and my buddies are going to visit a Chip & Dale's before they deploy us

Attached: download - 2021-08-06T073121.940.jpg (474x474, 24.83K)

>but the aggressor is worse
That's where you're wrong, fuck-o.